Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 372
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: joseyisleet
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-20-2002, 06:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,517
Posted By joseyisleet
uhhh if...

uhhh
if (playerchats&&strequals(#a,#s(this.owner))&&strequals(#c,remove 1)){
deletestring tennant1,;}


something like that?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2002, 10:25 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,128
Posted By joseyisleet
if (!strequals(#L,jail.nw)){ warp player stuff...

if (!strequals(#L,jail.nw)){
warp player stuff here;
}

Put that in the NPC that the player uses to `call` the other player. ;]
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2002, 10:16 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,844
Posted By joseyisleet
Haha, oh yeah! XD Another idea for your `space...

Haha, oh yeah! XD Another idea for your `space mini game` would be to make your own in graal image engine type thing. Then make it where it utilizes the DirectX or whatever (no clue if you can with...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2002, 03:36 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,844
Posted By joseyisleet
~ Looks at my picture. Oh I'm so god d**ned...

~ Looks at my picture. Oh I'm so god d**ned sexah! The Fast and The Furious owns all too! XD
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-13-2002, 03:35 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,844
Posted By joseyisleet
Nuh uh! I've been using this signature for about...

Nuh uh! I've been using this signature for about 3 years for Virtual Places forums. To bad VP ran out of lack of funds and died. I thought it'd never happen. ~ Sighs. Oh well.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-12-2002, 03:46 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,844
Posted By joseyisleet
Lol @ me accidentally deleting my Mario post. V.V...

Lol @ me accidentally deleting my Mario post. V.V Oh well. It would own though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-12-2002, 12:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,083
Posted By joseyisleet
Well Tupper when Ice Pick owned Delteria and...

Well Tupper when Ice Pick owned Delteria and stole levels/NPCs from other people and claimed them, it gave Delteria the worst reputation a server could have, and it'll most likely never get a better...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-11-2002, 09:51 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,844
Posted By joseyisleet
Liquid you look like my friend Roger. I think he...

Liquid you look like my friend Roger. I think he moved away though. We used to have fun smoking the hizerb. XD ~ Sighs. The good ole days. Lol. Now back to the subject. A way to make that mini game...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 07:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,881
Posted By joseyisleet
Ultima, Shut your whole wang chung! *****! ...

Ultima,
Shut your whole wang chung! *****!
That is a good idea though. - Looks at his mining and crafting script. Hmmm, D bashing there. - Looks at his fishing script, yet another D bashing....
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2002, 06:45 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,133
Posted By joseyisleet
Kumada, You could check if a player killed...

Kumada,
You could check if a player killed someone like that, yes. I don't think Stefan coded it like that though. How else would you do it when you said `showkills`. It would be a waist of time to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 03:35 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 810
Posted By joseyisleet
Why would it work for a few months then all of a...

Why would it work for a few months then all of a sudden quit? Windows XP comes with DirectX 8.1 already installed. It was working fine when I first got Windows XP then all of a udden the lights just...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2002, 04:37 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,747
Posted By joseyisleet
Re: Re: :(

Kumada,
Just because two scripts look the same doesn't mean jack **** you stupid ****. Just because we used triggeraction and vecx and vecy doesn't mean we stole it. I know I didn't and I have a few...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2002, 04:15 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,754
Posted By joseyisleet
Thanks! One more question. How does Graal...

Thanks!

One more question. How does Graal read strings? I'm trying to set the strings, then read the value. So something like:
//NPC one
setstring blah,0;

//NPC two
if (#s(blah)=>0){...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-08-2002, 03:16 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 810
Posted By joseyisleet
Hmm. I'm using DirectX 8.1 and on Windows XP....

Hmm.
I'm using DirectX 8.1 and on Windows XP. About 3 weeks ago the light effects were working. Then they just stopped. Any ideas on why Stefan?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2002, 02:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,754
Posted By joseyisleet
Joining.

Ok,
I've been gone from Graal for 3 months and I'm kind of behind in the new scripting commands. How do you use join/how do you make `classes` so you use the join command?
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-08-2002, 02:14 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,761
Posted By joseyisleet
Ummm, Sorry to burst your `bubble` pal, I made...

Ummm,
Sorry to burst your `bubble` pal, I made that script, hell I made it the other night. I was gone from Graal for 3 months so I do not know what Stefan has posted. The hammer script may look the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 01-07-2002, 04:15 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 810
Posted By joseyisleet
DirectX.

Could anyone tell me what version of DirectX that Graal uses? Since I got Unreal Tournament with a different version of DirectX my light effects or anything haven't been working correctly (causing...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2002, 02:13 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,761
Posted By joseyisleet
Liquid is right. Triggeraction would be the best...

Liquid is right. Triggeraction would be the best way to do a mining script (by best I mean easiest).


//Hammer
//NPC made by Josey Hunt
if (playertouchsme) {
toweapons Hammer;
}
if...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2002, 01:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,486
Posted By joseyisleet
Xero, I do believe that someone done this...

Xero,
I do believe that someone done this earlier on the forum. Look through the posts before posting.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,133
Posted By joseyisleet
I think there is. How else could Stefan make the...

I think there is. How else could Stefan make the AP thing? I don't know what the code would be though. Try different variables for the server kills data. Then you could put it on a timeout to use it....
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2002, 11:18 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,929
Posted By joseyisleet
You shouldn't have any problems with it even...

You shouldn't have any problems with it even though he didn't ask. Did you make the program? No. Did you take the time out of your life to make an online RPG game that was a level editor in it? No....
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2002, 04:59 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,929
Posted By joseyisleet
All I can say is this; If Stefan did not...

All I can say is this;

If Stefan did not want any other people to use the setfocus command then he wouldn't of put the command into the regular Graal.exe. He would've only put it in the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2002, 04:53 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
Anyway I decided to redo it once again, putting...

Anyway I decided to redo it once again, putting the images in different spots and stuff. - shrugs. I doubt if I'll even use it though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-06-2002, 04:51 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
I painted the sword image on the background image...

I painted the sword image on the background image itself, because using the showimg 1,#1 or whatever then changeimgpart wouldnt work right because some images are bigger then others. It would go over...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2002, 02:02 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,297
Posted By joseyisleet
Ok, I've redone the images and code completely....

Ok, I've redone the images and code completely. =) I'll attach a captured image to this post. If you would like the code, add [email protected] to your msn messenger, if you don't have msn...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 372

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.