Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 55 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neoreno
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,897
Posted By Neoreno
Er, that wont be necessary.

Er, that wont be necessary.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,858
Posted By Neoreno
If you're going, just damnwell go.

If you're going, just damnwell go.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 01:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,897
Posted By Neoreno
CheeTos, if it is changing everyone's variables,...

CheeTos, if it is changing everyone's variables, therefore it must be for some server. Not for Classic though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 12:55 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,897
Posted By Neoreno
If it's online. It's best to use addweapon. And...

If it's online. It's best to use addweapon. And have the weapon stored in the database. And I'm too lazy/tired to post an example at the minute.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-18-2003, 12:53 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,897
Posted By Neoreno
Sir...you use toweapons. Bad boy, very bad boy. ...

Sir...you use toweapons. Bad boy, very bad boy.

But anyway, try using client.strings instead of this.variables...it may work. Maybe a for loop too with a with in it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,031
Posted By Neoreno
I believe he wants the player to spiral round a...

I believe he wants the player to spiral round a point, not the player spinning.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2003, 11:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,070
Posted By Neoreno
You're allowed to take things off Classic I...

You're allowed to take things off Classic I believe. I heard that somewhere.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,001
Posted By Neoreno
Oh my god. Please do not tell me your saying what...

Oh my god. Please do not tell me your saying what I think you're saying...


YOU WANT ANOTHER DESTINY?!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-16-2003, 08:50 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,335
Posted By Neoreno
I dunno. I usually associate it with bad haircuts...

I dunno. I usually associate it with bad haircuts and even worse songs.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-16-2003, 03:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,023
Posted By Neoreno
Hm, yes you're right. (Wasn't thinking earlier).

Hm, yes you're right. (Wasn't thinking earlier).
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2003, 11:12 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,889
Posted By Neoreno
Yer forgetting Loriel.

Yer forgetting Loriel.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2003, 10:23 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,712
Posted By Neoreno
I do not smell like a human. Hmm, Talon...

I do not smell like a human.

Hmm,

Talon of Horus. Fire damage. Two light effect slashes appear across the character in an X, one at a time, about three times the size of the player, then they...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,023
Posted By Neoreno
Yeah, just make an NPC that records RC time, then...

Yeah, just make an NPC that records RC time, then use profilevars in serveroptions.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,264
Posted By Neoreno
Works fine for me.

Works fine for me.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2003, 09:18 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,712
Posted By Neoreno
You can find a bunch of spell names here. (Ignore...

You can find a bunch of spell names here. (Ignore the elven)
http://www.grey-company.org/Circle/language/phrase.htm
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 08:10 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,023
Posted By Neoreno
Scriptable™

Scriptable™
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,178
Posted By Neoreno
Where in the name of HFIL did that come from?

Where in the name of HFIL did that come from?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-15-2003, 05:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,918
Posted By Neoreno
Or Gold. Don't forget.

Or Gold. Don't forget.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-15-2003, 02:28 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,264
Posted By Neoreno
No, you can't edit onlinetime.

No, you can't edit onlinetime.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-14-2003, 10:36 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 6,060
Posted By Neoreno
...Who are you?

...Who are you?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-14-2003, 09:07 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,274
Posted By Neoreno
Re: x.x

You're kinda missing the point in the debate.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 14,274
Posted By Neoreno
I know it's a bit late, but I believe...

I know it's a bit late, but I believe Projectshifter had a Hat system on Rudora that forced people to reconnect to the server because they couldn't turn it off properly, and it created big gray...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-14-2003, 04:37 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,935
Posted By Neoreno
They'd get used to races eventually. It's...

They'd get used to races eventually. It's something they'll have to live with, might as well go forward, taking a step back isn't good.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-13-2003, 09:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,931
Posted By Neoreno
Don't come back 'til you mature.

Don't come back 'til you mature.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2003, 08:51 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 7,584
Posted By Neoreno
Adventure has a training village, but people go...

Adventure has a training village, but people go on UN first because it has the most players on it.

I think the official servers should be fixed to the top of the serverlist.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.