Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ZeroFXSM
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-21-2002, 07:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 719
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Armors Topic: Helmets look UGLY

No offense to the graal team, but even though it gives it kind of a "graal2002" kidna look. I find them highly unbearable to look at.

Suggestions:
- Remove a color system from armor. Add Small,...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-18-2002, 12:24 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 865
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Weapons and Encantation

that isn't a bad idea at all.

Maybe change the weapon color itself.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2002, 06:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 868
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'm sure you can, It took me 4 hours for my...

I'm sure you can, It took me 4 hours for my nagtinata.

Anyway. What is a diamond force?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2002, 06:49 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 669
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Good, the more reason to restore us.

Good, the more reason to restore us.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-17-2002, 05:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 669
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Stefan? I need Restoring

Ok.

So I was told on graal that balor could restore stats and Bile cannot. So I went to balor. and I recieved +2 to strength (Much more than I lost). However, after a while the stats reversed to...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-14-2002, 10:45 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,195
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Do you have a answer for my question? Do...

Do you have a answer for my question?

Do stats I lost BEFORE I began worshiping a god come back still?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-14-2002, 04:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,195
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I lost my stats before I started worshiping bile....

I lost my stats before I started worshiping bile. So.. will it still work?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-13-2002, 11:18 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,195
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Gaining Back Lost Stat Points?

Ok, Due to a strenth stat point loss or something (Because the server lagged up on me). I want to know if I can get it back. IF I can get it back? Whats the process.

I lost it before I started...
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-13-2002, 07:28 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 703
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I would like the idea of peaceful boats, which...

I would like the idea of peaceful boats, which have no weaponary, and only have to be maintained occasionally.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-12-2002, 12:47 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,027
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Question....Couple...

1. Maybe, never seen them

2. Just for looks.

3. same as 2. or bug.

4. Good against good alinged people (Listed in gods I think)

5. As long as you can find someone to hold it. Yeah.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,541
Posted By ZeroFXSM
You know, he has a point. It's your fault...

You know, he has a point.

It's your fault you let him into your house. Maybe you should have decided to talk to him OUTSIDE
Forum: GK Suggestions 11-12-2002, 10:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 703
Posted By ZeroFXSM
To Own a Boat?

I think that boats should be able to be YOURS only. Here are some suggestions:

- Boats cannot be boarded by people unless you say their account name is allowed: (Ex: /Allow ZeroFXSM Boat ZeroFXSM)...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-11-2002, 09:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 811
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I think its all random. Maybe high stat points...

I think its all random. Maybe high stat points add a +% to your chance. and you have a low base chance.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-04-2002, 12:41 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,160
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Head: Neck: Body: Legs: Weapon: ...

Head:
Neck:
Body:
Legs:
Weapon:
Shield:
Right Finger: Water Can
Left Finger:

I am SO good.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2002, 09:32 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,636
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Staff of The Month

Alkaren! Hold that mighty hammer of doom! Your going to make a mistake!

His idea was insulted and he felt insulted, so he fought fire with a larger fire!

I know its aganst the rules, but hey,...
Forum: Graphic Design 05-01-2002, 09:31 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,673
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I'm going to call you a newbie as well for...

I'm going to call you a newbie as well for posting such a stupid reply, Of course this is graal related, because if someone needed a signature hosted or images hosted for graal wise, then they can...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,211
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Why? Why? Why? Why?

Why? Why? Why? Why?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 05-01-2002, 09:25 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,636
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Staff of The Month

Its a cool idea to honor good staff, But players favor some staff over others EVEN if the other staff is doing a much harder job at work.

:o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2002, 09:24 AM
Replies: 453
Views: 76,720
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Tiling and Scripting Both require...

Tiling and Scripting

Both require intelligence? why?

Both need different intelligence, Maybe tiling isn't exactly intelligence, but it deals heavily with asthetic preference, Which many people,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2002, 09:19 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,502
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I want to put up my own "Bomberman Look-Alike"...

I want to put up my own "Bomberman Look-Alike" arena online so people can play with me. Much funs :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2002, 07:20 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,066
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Re: Re: A theory! that has never been purposed BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

Swords cost money, cheesy colored clothes cost money, mowhawks cost money.

SO my logic was a little screwy, I'm hoping however, that a playerworld will come and have a inventory and a whole new...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2002, 07:15 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,502
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Damn, that was so humble! :megaeek: good...

Damn, that was so humble! :megaeek:

good thing =D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-27-2002, 04:59 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,679
Posted By ZeroFXSM
I rejected 0 and got forced into 4. :(

I rejected 0 and got forced into 4.

:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 12:20 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,833
Posted By ZeroFXSM
That was more irrelivant than Spi's post.

That was more irrelivant than Spi's post.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-26-2002, 12:17 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,059
Posted By ZeroFXSM
Ok ok ok, you have a point. I do not deserve...

Ok ok ok, you have a point.

I do not deserve banning, I'm supposing that I use cookies to continue to post on the forums, it does not mean that I am using them to continue to post on the forums.
...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.