Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 73 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Cubical
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 13,283
Posted By Cubical
bros you're getting off topic. this is a serious...

bros you're getting off topic. this is a serious conversation about a serious command on a very serious playerworld.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 8,085
Posted By Cubical
go back to being mia

go back to being mia
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-27-2014, 05:28 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,455
Posted By Cubical
thank you for thanking him

thank you for thanking him
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-26-2014, 09:17 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,498
Posted By Cubical
1 moderator 2 rule them all

1 moderator 2 rule them all
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 26,498
Posted By Cubical
The majority of these forums aren't minors.

The majority of these forums aren't minors.
Forum: Feature request 08-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 25,087
Posted By Cubical
Yeah, I could see that being a problem. ...

Yeah, I could see that being a problem.
http://i.imgur.com/Eyy8Y6d.png
Forum: Server Maintenance 08-20-2014, 03:54 PM
Replies: 178
Views: 134,769
Posted By Cubical
i am spartacus

i am spartacus
Forum: Feature request 08-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 25,087
Posted By Cubical
It would be nice if a player world held a player...

It would be nice if a player world held a player count of say >15 excluding RC's for a certain period of time it was viewable on the main tab for 3 days to a week. It would give more incentive to...
Forum: Delteria News 07-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 12,978
Posted By Cubical
I must have been intoxicated because I do not...

I must have been intoxicated because I do not remember posting that.
Forum: Level Design 07-14-2014, 10:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,704
Posted By Cubical
He is probably talking about the old source code...

He is probably talking about the old source code clients that actually used .graal files. They are honestly probably the same as .zelda files so you might me able to look in the old java source code.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-14-2014, 10:25 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 45,998
Posted By Cubical
You can do this via script by warping yourself to...

You can do this via script by warping yourself to each level if you want the actually everything to look exactly like it does in game. You just screenshot it via script then put it in a drawing pane...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 5,457
Posted By Cubical
bloodykiller 4 supreme overlord of era.

bloodykiller 4 supreme overlord of era.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 6,535
Posted By Cubical
watch out they are stealing ur bank info

watch out they are stealing ur bank info
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,187
Posted By Cubical
You also need to hold weekly PTA meetings,...

You also need to hold weekly PTA meetings, education is important.
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,809
Posted By Cubical
I think everyone should be in the same gang

I think everyone should be in the same gang
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,710
Posted By Cubical
i never pay attention to the storyline really....

i never pay attention to the storyline really. maybe it's just me but i grind through stuff just to get it over with
Forum: Feature request 05-30-2014, 12:09 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 24,321
Posted By Cubical
change email and password to whatever you want

Are we able to change our passwords and emails to whatever we want yet?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-28-2014, 11:22 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 18,195
Posted By Cubical
this whole post is too long. you cant put kids in...

this whole post is too long. you cant put kids in charge and you cant expect people to do a good job managing a server if they aren't getting paid to do it. the exception to this is jerret.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-22-2014, 05:05 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,789
Posted By Cubical
Are you working on this for PC or the mobile GK? ...

Are you working on this for PC or the mobile GK?

Side note - please provide 10x UI. I'm blind and can't see 2x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2014, 05:02 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,537
Posted By Cubical
I have a great idea you can work on. A dog...

I have a great idea you can work on. A dog fighting private server. It would be identical to Pokemon except your dog doesn't respawn and everyone looks like Michael Vick.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,521
Posted By Cubical
You apparently missed out on the laming by modem...

You apparently missed out on the laming by modem tapping in halo 1. It was probably some of the most fun I've ever had on xbox.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-22-2014, 04:57 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 10,211
Posted By Cubical
What are the stats? I saw in a previous post that...

What are the stats? I saw in a previous post that you planned on posting them.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 05-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 3,730
Posted By Cubical
Events on mobile devices aren't hard to get...

Events on mobile devices aren't hard to get hosted. Finding events that a crap ton of people can participate in at one time is the hard part.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,846
Posted By Cubical
I tried Delteria and stopped after about 90...

I tried Delteria and stopped after about 90 minutes. The game play isn't fluid at all. It just doesn't feel as good on PC as classic does.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,027
Posted By Cubical
I hope you meet a nice inbred girl while you're...

I hope you meet a nice inbred girl while you're there.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.