Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: KrimsonSky
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 5,140
Posted By KrimsonSky
olol, i see what you did thar

olol, i see what you did thar
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,819
Posted By KrimsonSky
Approved, except for #1, should think a bit...

Approved, except for #1, should think a bit harder on that suggestion
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,293
Posted By KrimsonSky
So this mean, Graal is officially dead...

So this mean, Graal is officially dead...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,557
Posted By KrimsonSky
I have a good idea for Trading.

Because I am on Era at the moment, trying to sell something that requires a PR/Staff to watch..... and there's none on;

I say there should be a option or a switch that bring only Two accounts to...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,867
Posted By KrimsonSky
Got anymore GK stuff *wink

Got anymore GK stuff

*wink
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,201
Posted By KrimsonSky
Guys, I have a fetish with Graal sounds, don't...

Guys, I have a fetish with Graal sounds, don't judge me !!!!!

>=(

Specially when I have friends and family around me, and they hear the sound it makes when you die... then they are all like...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,201
Posted By KrimsonSky
Lets do it! edit: this was sarcastic....

Lets do it!



edit: this was sarcastic. <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 7,201
Posted By KrimsonSky
Instromentz :[

Look, I like instruments and all, but I can't deal with the ever day spam of trumpets, pianos, etc;
especially when I am trying to just talk to people at unstick while listening to iTunes in the...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-31-2010, 12:20 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 6,889
Posted By KrimsonSky
Very impressive :o

Very impressive :o
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,382
Posted By KrimsonSky
:o

:o
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,382
Posted By KrimsonSky
That's the problem with the "economy". 1st of...

That's the problem with the "economy".
1st of all, a high percentage of Era players don't usually work [nor do they want to] with mining / picking flowers / etc.

Digging is one way of getting...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,801
Posted By KrimsonSky
Lol, @Darkness, I don't think them UN folks will...

Lol, @Darkness, I don't think them UN folks will use there gun [that much]... just give them a Machete and they're set to go.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 05:21 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,801
Posted By KrimsonSky
This does seem like a fun event :P Good work guys...

This does seem like a fun event :P Good work guys <3
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-27-2010, 05:20 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 54,801
Posted By KrimsonSky
Hmm, any update in the Era's Titans ? Any room...

Hmm, any update in the Era's Titans ?
Any room left?
Forum: Level Design 03-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,963
Posted By KrimsonSky
Idk, it seems like it would look pretty good if...

Idk, it seems like it would look pretty good if he didn't [probably] rush though it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,236
Posted By KrimsonSky
lol get your learners permit now :P

lol get your learners permit now :P
Forum: Your opinion 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 203,624
Posted By KrimsonSky
Revive it

Revive it
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,219
Posted By KrimsonSky
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/steppinraz...

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/steppinrazzor/facepalm.jpg
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2010, 08:33 PM
Replies: 209
Views: 67,426
Posted By KrimsonSky
Hmm, very nice :]

Hmm, very nice :]
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,537
Posted By KrimsonSky
Nope

Nope
Forum: Your opinion 03-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 13,665
Posted By KrimsonSky
I wonder if I bought Gelats with a money order...

I wonder if I bought Gelats with a money order filled with Yen :]
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 03-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,219
Posted By KrimsonSky
LAT[A] for Hire

1 month left of Graal, thought I'd whip up some cool levels before I hit the trail.
I've been LAT for about 3 years [give or take]
+Pro at Modern servers
+Will work on almost any tileset
+Very...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,030
Posted By KrimsonSky
Very nice

Very nice
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 10,611
Posted By KrimsonSky
offtopic :P i'll tell you in a pm

offtopic :P i'll tell you in a pm
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 10,611
Posted By KrimsonSky
R.I.P Support Center <3

R.I.P Support Center <3
Showing results 226 to 250 of 314

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.