Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ReBorn_Spirit
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 9,077
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
You mean "bring to front", the action of taking a...

You mean "bring to front", the action of taking a minimized program/window and bring it to the front/top of all other windows to use it.
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 11,262
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
That isn't my fault the images that came with...

That isn't my fault the images that came with graal4.exe and earlier are poorly coded. I just know the NPC that uses them when changed a little makes for really good ground/area lighting.
Forum: Feature request 07-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 12,241
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Beta test/new version download?

How about we have players with VIP or something help beta test the graal client. Have some little pop-up ask you if you want to download and try the beta version of the next client so they can...
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 11,262
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thats fine and all, but it was from the EXE...

Thats fine and all, but it was from the EXE update that these bugs started happening.
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 10,312
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
You mean for the graal window. I think he was...

You mean for the graal window. I think he was talking about things like internet explorer or something not being able to maximize to the screen resolution from the player list being docked to the...
Forum: Bug Report 07-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 11,262
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
How about this issue? Lighting effects in forest...

How about this issue? Lighting effects in forest castle when they get to some very specific settings at random.

Oh and your minimap head icon bug is also in that picture.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,030
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I am not getting this problem, though it does...

I am not getting this problem, though it does resize my window a little in the process. It could be a video thing on your end.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,030
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Graal4.exe is using about 11% of either of my...

Graal4.exe is using about 11% of either of my CPU(s)
Doesnt crash and doesnt lagg for me, just needs a few interface changes is all.
:p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 6,030
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Thats all fine and dandy, but I do not agree with...

Thats all fine and dandy, but I do not agree with applications docking to my screen or anything for that matter. Mostly because it moves the other windows I have up and running. It just gets...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 906
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
House interior bugs

Here is a perfect screenshot of the house bug most players notice.

- the item numbers stop showing up first.

- sometimes the flames on the lamps stop working too, but I didn't light them so I...
Forum: Information 07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,365
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I will see what I can do about various topics...

I will see what I can do about various topics that will help out newer players. In the mean time people can forum pm me suggestions of what I should explain some in detail on the forums. And of...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,398
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Amazingly a list of staff almost secret to the...

Amazingly a list of staff almost secret to the public. XD



If you look at the account names on debug, mostly all of them can double up for FAQ for questions about things. Just don't expect...
Forum: Information 07-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,365
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I asked him in game, his basic reply was for...

I asked him in game, his basic reply was for "referance".

I think I should gather up some other help info on GK for other things like scrolls and what stats its better to start with.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 07-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,218
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Its not just staff that need to do something. ...

Its not just staff that need to do something. They do have to fix alot of bugs and start getting new content added. But who's going to play on a server where nobody even tries to help out or tries...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,681
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
ROFL, yea you tell me when they fix the...

ROFL, yea you tell me when they fix the compatibility issues with that, because then I Might just be lucky enough to get some support for XP x64.

Its 2007, seriously, I don't want to wait until...
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,556
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Wrong wrong, all wrong. Just reinstall your...

Wrong wrong, all wrong. Just reinstall your graal client completely. Had to do that with mine or it would not show any gui images at all. XD, I tried drivers and DirectX, they all produced the...
Forum: Information 07-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,365
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Or you could just give them the LINK to this...

Or you could just give them the LINK to this page... Which is alot easier considering not everyone uses the same messengers and programs.
Forum: Information 07-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,365
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Allready asked Sam about doing that, Hope he gets...

Allready asked Sam about doing that, Hope he gets it "stickied" to the information section though. As this is where it belongs.



That is my intention, to help newer players, and the older ones...
Forum: Information 07-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 29,365
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Exclamation GK Verbal commands

In game commands listed under "/help commands"
However its seriously out of date and doesnt tell you the full story.
I will attempt to explain some of them here for you, atleast the ones I know to...
Forum: GK Bugs 06-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 808
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Close, if I put it in forest forums however, it...

Close, if I put it in forest forums however, it would only apply to our kingdom. It is going to be a minor issue for all kingdoms updating things like their castle or island.
Forum: GK Bugs 06-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 808
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Castle updates?

Hey how are we going to get the minimap updated to proper format that the staff would like? And since when was there a small box in the throne room NPC's text..
Forum: Future Improvements 06-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 801
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Qemu?

Hey you know that you can get Linux to run from CD, Jumpdrive, and even flash cards? The DSL linux WILL run in windows, and if you don't believe me I'll get you a screen shot. Why won't we simple...
Forum: Tech Support 06-27-2007, 05:20 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,097
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Funny.. Too tired to try a linux solution...

Funny.. Too tired to try a linux solution though...

- - -
Forum: Tech Support 06-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,097
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
Linux running windows games

http://www.transgaming.com/products/cedega/

Well wouldn't you know... There is hope for us 64 bit outcasts....
Forum: Tech Support 06-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Replies: 335
Views: 74,073
Posted By ReBorn_Spirit
I still would like to get Graal working on XP 64,...

I still would like to get Graal working on XP 64, before I "was" considering getting Vista as my XP 32 failed to run properly anymore on my PC. But seeing this tread, I still think XP 64 would be...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.