Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 28 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Aknts
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
lol. I guess he has spoken. Unix I don't...

lol. I guess he has spoken.

Unix I don't think he is trying to be controversial nor am I, but does the creators and workers of the game have to follow the TOS? Like they couldn't just go "I don't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
Why does it need to be locked? People are...

Why does it need to be locked? People are debating and staying on subject. No one is gettign harrased until your idiotic statement about me getting banned. You sir do not have the right to determine...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
I wasn't trying to be confrontational, I was just...

I wasn't trying to be confrontational, I was just wondering. Sorry.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
I don't think it is. Plus can they have something...

I don't think it is. Plus can they have something so blunt like that? Like by agreeing to this you have to follow all rules posted. Then in the rules it says "You must send me $20." That mean you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
Agree, but reposting deleted threads is not in...

Agree, but reposting deleted threads is not in the terms of service.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2005, 06:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
How is that legal? Couldn't they get in trouble...

How is that legal? Couldn't they get in trouble for that?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Aknts
Banned Users

This has nothing to do with anyone banned or anything, I just have a question. When someone gets banned on the forums what happens? Let me give you an example:

Lets say I report a thread and the...
Forum: Level Design 11-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,517
Posted By Aknts
Oh wow.. teh birdbird.

Oh wow.. teh birdbird.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,853
Posted By Aknts
To be staff it cost $20. We all had to pay this...

To be staff it cost $20. We all had to pay this for the server. So if you want to be staff send $20 to [email protected] on PayPal.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 7,803
Posted By Aknts
She treats us like kids. Whatever we say we are...

She treats us like kids. Whatever we say we are wrong and she is right. Then she say's open a support ticket.. like that ever does anything. When we ask her a question she don't give us sufficient...
Forum: Level Design 11-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,711
Posted By Aknts
So shouldn't you say you will be 19 soon..? ...

So shouldn't you say you will be 19 soon..?

Also Minoc I like it. I would not like to see it on a server and 4 years is also to late for that style but I like it.

Back when I played N-Pulse...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,853
Posted By Aknts
Nice. =)

Nice. =)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 6,949
Posted By Aknts
Hey! We need an update. Tell people whats been...

Hey! We need an update. Tell people whats been going on.
Forum: Future Improvements 11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 869
Posted By Aknts
Easier editNPC

Can you make a format easier to make editnpc's? Because most people who used them are level makers and most level makers can not script. It would be cool to have like a little program that lets you...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,285
Posted By Aknts
How about Versus sucks. My grandma makes better...

How about Versus sucks. My grandma makes better servers then you guys!


No but I think I still have Dark Villian's aim somewhere I can ask him if he wants to help with music.
Forum: Level Design 11-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 975
Posted By Aknts
Yea you don't have to worry about it unless...

Yea you don't have to worry about it unless you're doing levels like Graal Kindoms.
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 970
Posted By Aknts
Oh, is that something new? Because I used to be...

Oh, is that something new? Because I used to be able to just put stuff in there and it would shop up.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,606
Posted By Aknts
Has anyone enter the contest yet Lance?

Has anyone enter the contest yet Lance?
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 970
Posted By Aknts
Nope. I will try that when I get home. I didn't...

Nope. I will try that when I get home. I didn't notice it till Falados told me the other day. How would that bother it?
Forum: Tech Support 11-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 970
Posted By Aknts
EditNPC do not show up.

In the level editor the editnpc do not show up. Only the 2 sandpath editnpc show up in the editor. No matter what you do they won't show up.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 7,803
Posted By Aknts
Oh yea Moon God has deleted 3 post in one thread...

Oh yea Moon God has deleted 3 post in one thread and what she put for the reason is "not the place for this" could you kindly say where the place is for it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Replies: 177
Views: 27,092
Posted By Aknts
All you people saying what Velox did was cool,...

All you people saying what Velox did was cool, smart and such might get banned for saying so.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2005, 04:05 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,606
Posted By Aknts
Snowflake Day is December 1st but I think it's...

Snowflake Day is December 1st but I think it's celebrated on December 4th.. I am not sure.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,606
Posted By Aknts
Well guys after talking to Lance it seems I was...

Well guys after talking to Lance it seems I was wrong in my assumptions. He has alot of stuff planned for future rounds of this contest and I shouldn't of bashed him. Since I talked to him these...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,606
Posted By Aknts
Ok lets see.. 1) Like I stated before not...

Ok lets see..

1) Like I stated before not really any prize.
2) Acclaim for making levels for Graal2001? lol yea right.
3) Exposure to who.. if your good people know you.
4) Indeed.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.