Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 27 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: BocoC
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 08:25 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,724
Posted By BocoC
AH! EYES BURN! HISS!

AH! EYES BURN! HISS!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2001, 08:22 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,737
Posted By BocoC
I'll include support for different skins.

I'll include support for different skins.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 06:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,079
Posted By BocoC
Yes! Those buttons are gone that let you change...

Yes! Those buttons are gone that let you change your account info!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-11-2001, 06:27 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,079
Posted By BocoC
=( Me so sad. This is what I see...

=( Me so sad. This is what I see...
Forum: NPC Server 12-11-2001, 06:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,366
Posted By BocoC
Yes. Join puts Class script into NPC script.

Yes. Join puts Class script into NPC script.
Forum: Tech Support 12-11-2001, 06:20 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 979
Posted By BocoC
Weird. What happens if you do: showimg...

Weird. What happens if you do:
showimg 1,door.png,x,y;
changeimgvis 1,3;

Does it draw above the lights then? If so, then it is a bug in drawaslight;
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-11-2001, 06:15 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,737
Posted By BocoC
Hey, Symb. I can make a GUI for you. No mouse...

Hey, Symb. I can make a GUI for you. No mouse support, but oh well. I am about to create a GUI template and I wouldn't mind in helping.
Forum: NPC Server 12-10-2001, 10:04 PM
Replies: 14
p2p
Views: 745
Posted By BocoC
I'm pretty sure setshape and setshape2 are...

I'm pretty sure setshape and setshape2 are allowed on free servers.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2001, 10:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 955
Posted By BocoC
If you make a p2p server, you and your staff get...

If you make a p2p server, you and your staff get semi-p2p Staff Accounts. The only p2p server they can be used on is your PW. Oh, and there are no limits on what you can/can't do on a p2p server.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-10-2001, 09:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,079
Posted By BocoC
Account Info

When is the login function on the Graal2001.com webpage going to be fixed so we can change vital info on our account, like our email address? Does anybody know?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-10-2001, 08:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,667
Posted By BocoC
Good idea!

Good idea!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-10-2001, 08:40 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 668
Posted By BocoC
Poopie

Poopie
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-10-2001, 08:37 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,886
Posted By BocoC
showimg index,@font@bicus@text,x,y; ...

showimg index,@font@bicus@text,x,y;
changeimgzoom index;
changeimgcolors index,red,green,blue,alpha;

Ok. In showimg, bicus stands for:
b = Bold
i = Italic
c = Center
u = Underline
s =...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2001, 08:34 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,384
Posted By BocoC
RED HOUSE!

RED HOUSE!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-10-2001, 08:29 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,906
Posted By BocoC
I don't think you are allowed to use Old Bravo...

I don't think you are allowed to use Old Bravo levels on Andor.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-10-2001, 02:26 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,644
Posted By BocoC
Hardcode it and just "stretch" the graphic, which...

Hardcode it and just "stretch" the graphic, which is easy to do in DirectDraw, depending on the specified radius:

putexplosion3 radius,x,y;
Forum: NPC Server 12-10-2001, 02:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,347
Posted By BocoC
PH34R ME!

PH34R ME!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-10-2001, 02:21 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,131
Posted By BocoC
Subject in Spanish, message in Portugese? ...

Subject in Spanish, message in Portugese?

DAMN 60 SECOND POST LIMIT!
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-10-2001, 02:20 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,245
Posted By BocoC
if (playerenters) { setplayerprop #c,Whee!; ...

if (playerenters) {
setplayerprop #c,Whee!;
}

Uh huh. Can I claim my prize now?
Forum: Tech Support 12-10-2001, 02:16 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,227
Posted By BocoC
I run fullspeed either way. With light effects.

I run fullspeed either way. With light effects.
Forum: Tech Support 12-10-2001, 02:15 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 979
Posted By BocoC
What do you mean? The light effects screw up? ...

What do you mean? The light effects screw up? Or drawaslight; doesn't make the image layer 3?
Forum: Future Improvements 12-10-2001, 02:14 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,471
Posted By BocoC
There should be a SCRIPT command to disable the...

There should be a SCRIPT command to disable the pause key. Like disabledefmovement. disablepause; enablepause;
Forum: Future Improvements 12-10-2001, 02:12 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,795
Posted By BocoC
Well, since Graal2002 levels are already 3D, I...

Well, since Graal2002 levels are already 3D, I think Stefan can advance on it a little more. X files would be cool! Have your character's be X files and be able to rotate the map camera...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-09-2001, 09:24 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,547
Posted By BocoC
Um. Why did I suddenly thing of Level Gen?

Um. Why did I suddenly thing of Level Gen?
Forum: NPC Server 12-09-2001, 09:22 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 799
Posted By BocoC
No. The only NPC's that can change levels are...

No. The only NPC's that can change levels are database npcs, because they are saved in the SERVER, not the LEVEL.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.