Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 72 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LoneAngelIbesu
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
That banner actually wouldn't be too bad, if it...

That banner actually wouldn't be too bad, if it were vectorized or professionally draw. :cool:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,547
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
he left? x_x

he left? x_x
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,630
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
They can't be separate. Make a custom map and...

They can't be separate. Make a custom map and just display it when users press the map key.
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 10-20-2009, 02:44 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,253
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
The best solution to the annoying PK problem, in...

The best solution to the annoying PK problem, in my opinion, is making the PK aspect of Zodiac optional. There's enough mindless entertainment in the dungeons, for some of us.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Replies: 151
Views: 20,905
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I would like to nominate myself.

I would like to nominate myself.
Forum: Your opinion 10-18-2009, 04:30 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 40,395
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Be passive-aggressive. ^^

Be passive-aggressive. ^^
Forum: Your opinion 10-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 40,395
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I dunno. According to Wikipedia, CAPS LOCK is not...

I dunno. According to Wikipedia, CAPS LOCK is not proper Netiquette.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2009, 04:36 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,035
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Didn't read, because English > GS2. :)

Didn't read, because English > GS2. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-15-2009, 01:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,035
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Well, I mean... it's impossible. Well, I guess...

Well, I mean... it's impossible. Well, I guess you could create a special case, for when the player is below an NPC (wouldn't know how to go about that...), and make it so that it only shows above...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,035
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
There's no creative/hackish way to make one thing...

There's no creative/hackish way to make one thing be in two places at the same time?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Anybody interested, I'm assuming. It's kind of...

Anybody interested, I'm assuming. It's kind of like a contest... maybe.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Why are we asking people to create a website...

Why are we asking people to create a website without showing what the new game interface would look like? :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 05:16 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
It isn't very streamlined. Aren't we going for...

It isn't very streamlined. Aren't we going for cohesion? I thought one of the problems with the current design (aside from being inappropriate) was that it didn't represent Graal. The design should...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I have yet to run in to a typical design firm...

I have yet to run in to a typical design firm that spends weeks of doing market research, typing of pages and pages of webdesign analysis, so on and so forth. That is what "careful market research"...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 01:10 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
No, no. Not really. Do you really think a typical...

No, no. Not really. Do you really think a typical website design firm employs "careful market research" when designing websites for clients? I suppose they do, if you consider (a) knowing current...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
It's a website design, not a business plan. All...

It's a website design, not a business plan. All the "market research" needed was just provided in my last post. It's really not as complicated as you want to make it sound.

Thanks for the neg rep,...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
*sigh* You guys are insufferable, first of all,...

*sigh* You guys are insufferable, first of all, all of you that derail every thread with CJ-bashing.

Anyways. Designing a good game website is not that hard. "Apply careful market research"? Don't...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Could you go away? This isn't a topic for you to...

Could you go away? This isn't a topic for you to complain in. Go post something in the opinion forum.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,788
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
All credibility... lost....

All credibility... lost. http://www.valikorlia.com/forum/images/smilies/smh.gif
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Replies: 279
Views: 91,661
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I don't know if anybody has brought this up, but...

I don't know if anybody has brought this up, but it's related to the development platform vs. game thing. Why not have two websites: one targeted towards selling the game, and one targeted towards...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Replies: 22
A*
Views: 5,671
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
So post it here, guys. :\ Those of us that are...

So post it here, guys. :\ Those of us that are interested in it aren't going to be clueless. I'd just rather not reinvent the wheel, if A* algorithms are already out there.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Replies: 22
A*
Views: 5,671
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Looks like everybody has A*. But nobody's...

Looks like everybody has A*. But nobody's sharing. Hm.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 108,021
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
Zenox Logging on, my account was reset by...

Zenox

Logging on, my account was reset by the npcserver, and I was disconnected. How wonderful. After that, when I logged on again, I was spammed with about 4 different windows, each overlapping...
Forum: Level Design 09-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,617
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I've always wanted to use layers. However, I...

I've always wanted to use layers. However, I don't know how and you don't really explain how you've done any of this. :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Replies: 22
A*
Views: 5,671
Posted By LoneAngelIbesu
I remember this. ^^ It would be a great thing to...

I remember this. ^^ It would be a great thing to release for public use. :cool:
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.