Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 285
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 10:19 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,028
Posted By TDK_RC15
Re: Re: BAB ZnaderX

omg im jsut liek you lets b frends now :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 10:14 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,028
Posted By TDK_RC15
BAB ZnaderX

bc ehis a lamer and he scammed me 4 1000000000 gralat :mad:
if u dun ban him I wil sew stefan!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 09:51 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,129
Posted By TDK_RC15
ono u cant cuz there no penetreation!

ono u cant cuz there no penetreation!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 09:46 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 834
Posted By TDK_RC15
its your ;)

its your ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 08:31 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,655
Posted By TDK_RC15
oh no I was hacked by some evil people that...

oh no I was hacked by some evil people that Trojanned my computer by sending me a .graal file, but luckily I took this snapshot so I would have proof of what I had on my ghostsamurai account ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 08:24 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,759
Posted By TDK_RC15
but both moons are huge, and instead of making...

but both moons are huge, and instead of making craders, they made mountains. A crater would be caused by a large meteorite, not a mountain or hill.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,584
Posted By TDK_RC15
I dont even think he needs to be cleaver to do...

I dont even think he needs to be cleaver to do this!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:29 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,330
Posted By TDK_RC15
haha, "Ghostie did you just piss yourself or...

haha,
"Ghostie did you just piss yourself or is that rum!?"
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:28 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,584
Posted By TDK_RC15
haha, that zany Merlin!

haha, that zany Merlin!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:14 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,698
Posted By TDK_RC15
cool, no someone make a birdies around the head...

cool, no someone make a birdies around the head hat.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:11 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,330
Posted By TDK_RC15
YES TAHTS TEH TIKKET!

YES TAHTS TEH TIKKET!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,330
Posted By TDK_RC15
Take off horses and add kart like horses in their...

Take off horses and add kart like horses in their place.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:05 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 2,932
Posted By TDK_RC15
Merlin is cool because he can act responsible for...

Merlin is cool because he can act responsible for a week and get all these privalages then go crazy and do stuff like this :cool:
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-29-2001, 07:01 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,759
Posted By TDK_RC15
scripting it wouldnt be that hard, Ive seen stuff...

scripting it wouldnt be that hard, Ive seen stuff that somewhat resembles it. I was thinking though that we should have an underground race awakened by the collision of the second moon, that would be...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 05:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 706
Posted By TDK_RC15
why the...

the sudden outpouring of hate towards our corrupt friend Loriel?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 05:11 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
I will kill you both and eat all the shinies you...

I will kill you both and eat all the shinies you carry!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 05:07 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,328
Posted By TDK_RC15
your a ferverous brown-nose.

your a ferverous brown-nose.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:59 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,328
Posted By TDK_RC15
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:46 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
I MUST KNOCK THE GOAT YOSHEE OUT OF POWER TO...

I MUST KNOCK THE GOAT YOSHEE OUT OF POWER TO CLAIM MYSELF AS THE ONLY GOAT DUDE, AND ZOOLANDER SHALL FALL BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:45 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
k, he will be Zoolander

k, he will be Zoolander
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:42 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
New Plan: Kill Goat Yoshee and Zoolight, and take...

New Plan: Kill Goat Yoshee and Zoolight, and take their contradictory forum!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:28 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
psst, did you ever read the Lycia-Peach log?

psst, did you ever read the Lycia-Peach log?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:25 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
I think you're the one that posted it.

I think you're the one that posted it.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:19 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
dont say anything about horseheads, lycia might...

dont say anything about horseheads, lycia might get aroused by it!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-28-2001, 04:17 PM
Replies: 69
Poll: Kamuii-Mod
Views: 6,737
Posted By TDK_RC15
how about I pull out a broadsword and see what...

how about I pull out a broadsword and see what your insides look like?
Showing results 226 to 250 of 285

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.