Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 456
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thought
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-14-2003, 07:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,498
Posted By Thought
I believe the LZW (LWZ? I keep mixing it up)...

I believe the LZW (LWZ? I keep mixing it up) patent caused it so that any commercial usage of .gif format (not just creation) which used the encoding incurs royalties which must be paid.

To be on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-12-2003, 04:19 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 725
Posted By Thought
What platform are you using? I didn't have these...

What platform are you using? I didn't have these problems on my Gentoo install awhile back, then again, it could be the newer version that is doing it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2003, 11:38 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,467
Posted By Thought
Tileset. Compare with Era tileset.

Tileset.

Compare with Era tileset.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,467
Posted By Thought
Didn't read most of this thread, however. 1....

Didn't read most of this thread, however.

1. Your fault.
2. Not that I did it, however, It is amusing and ironic that an Era ripoff finally got what it deserved.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2003, 05:10 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,476
Posted By Thought
Would like an 'IGNORE' action, so we can have...

Would like an 'IGNORE' action, so we can have words that are ignored from the censor. (I want to censor 'ass', but enable 'assistant', 'assume', etc, rather than censoring every godforsaken...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-07-2003, 03:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,100
Posted By Thought
Show us your configuration...?

Show us your configuration...?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2003, 04:01 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 3,722
Posted By Thought
Correction: one of the next rcs will be scripted.

Correction: one of the next rcs will be scripted.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2003, 02:04 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 3,722
Posted By Thought
CRAP! Stefan! I need to talk to you! [edit] ...

CRAP! Stefan! I need to talk to you!

[edit]

Oh, wait, i'm not going to worry myself unless a new RC is released. *calms down*.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,782
Posted By Thought
Yeah, we were annoyed with the person that...

Yeah, we were annoyed with the person that currently operated that stand, I think, so we decided to ruin his sales :) And we kept getting more and more people, hehe. :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,374
Posted By Thought
It isn't the system dying, the serves are likely...

It isn't the system dying, the serves are likely still up -- the connection between the server and the internet has broken somehow.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,782
Posted By Thought
Nostalgia

Not that long ago, but I found them while cleaning out some old directories... Dated 11/26/2001 - 11/28/2001

(My favorite of the bunch, hehe...)...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-01-2003, 12:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,374
Posted By Thought
Wha...? I get disconnected for this, now I...

Wha...?

I get disconnected for this, now I can't get back on Era :megaeek:

http://rick.graal.us/move.gif
Forum: Future Improvements 11-01-2003, 04:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,783
Posted By Thought
No, halfway meaning buggy, much like 3.0's MNG...

No, halfway meaning buggy, much like 3.0's MNG support.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-31-2003, 11:37 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,783
Posted By Thought
First, .GIFs are free to use again, however,...

First, .GIFs are free to use again, however, .GIFs suck. :)

Graal 3.0 supports (or at least half-way does) 16 bit PNGs.

So you just need to wait for the new client.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By Thought
Why should I have to use a script to block...

Why should I have to use a script to block something that needs to be removed globally anyway? :\
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-29-2003, 01:23 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 894
Posted By Thought
How much RAM do you have installed on your...

How much RAM do you have installed on your computer?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 06:17 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By Thought
People use invisible heads and bodies on Era,...

People use invisible heads and bodies on Era, with invisible nicknames to make it hard to see them. I've been removing them as they come, but I cannot remove global images. :\

:asleep:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 05:49 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By Thought
Thanks. :) [edit] D'oh, didn't affect...

Thanks. :)

[edit]

D'oh, didn't affect Era it seems :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-27-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,410
Posted By Thought
Global Heads

Who maintains these?

(To be frank: I'm looking to get head893.gif removed (It is an invisible head).)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,551
Posted By Thought
Uhh.... As far as I was aware, Graal 3.0 uses...

Uhh.... As far as I was aware, Graal 3.0 uses OpenGL, not DirectX.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-24-2003, 10:29 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,476
Posted By Thought
Is there a possiblity of a 'deny' action? I...

Is there a possiblity of a 'deny' action?

I am hoping to use this to block <script> in PMs (people use it to crash...)


Cursing/swearing lowers the quality of any server, cursing/swearing is...
Forum: Tech Support 10-24-2003, 11:04 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,862
Posted By Thought
Pretty sure that's a yes.

Pretty sure that's a yes.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-23-2003, 11:44 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 675
Posted By Thought
...or update the rules.

...or update the rules.
Forum: Future Improvements 10-23-2003, 09:03 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 675
Posted By Thought
This is NOT needed, use Graal.net...

This is NOT needed, use Graal.net (http://www.graal.net), that's part of what it is there for.
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-22-2003, 02:03 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,099
Posted By Thought
Perhaps adding a sendtorc (or sendpm) to the...

Perhaps adding a sendtorc (or sendpm) to the class, with the level, x and y, then reloading the npc level list? No idea :(
Showing results 226 to 250 of 456

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.