Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 69 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bird2prey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 03:13 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,546
Posted By Bird2prey
...

...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
I second that statement, I used to play soccer as...

I second that statement, I used to play soccer as well.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 02:49 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 13,357
Posted By Bird2prey
When did you start? December '99 nickname:...

When did you start? December '99

nickname: Acolyte Icarus

server played on: Classic

guild: LOG

what do you think you have done on graal thats made an impact? Um... exposed a traitor...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-18-2002, 02:41 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
Whatever. I still like Konidias' tileset much...

Whatever. I still like Konidias' tileset much more than anything floating around at the moment, including Faheria's.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 10:27 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 686
Posted By Bird2prey
Admin toy. :o

Admin toy. :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2002, 10:23 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
What I have seen so far is gold.

What I have seen so far is gold.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2002, 10:07 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,911
Posted By Bird2prey
It'll give me something to do at least.

It'll give me something to do at least.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2002, 10:02 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
I still like Koni's more.

I still like Koni's more.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2002, 09:46 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,911
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: YAY

The comics will take a little longer, I'll have to plan out a story and add humor to keep people interested. RP news/updates such as the latest in diplomacy, recent events, battles etc. will only...
Forum: Guild Life 03-17-2002, 09:39 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,884
Posted By Bird2prey
I've only ever been in Dustari, which isn't a...

I've only ever been in Dustari, which isn't a guild.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-17-2002, 09:15 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,911
Posted By Bird2prey
Yep, I'll do RP news, my entire Graal existence...

Yep, I'll do RP news, my entire Graal existence is based around RPing on 2001 so I'm sure I can be of service in that area.

And I can do comics using Graal graphics (not just screenshots) as well.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2002, 08:04 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
Compared to what we have seen of Faheria, Oasis...

Compared to what we have seen of Faheria, Oasis looks like... uh, a very good server...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-17-2002, 05:08 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,367
Posted By Bird2prey
Are you a ****ing retard? This is the KINGDOMS...

Are you a ****ing retard? This is the KINGDOMS FORUM. As the name suggests, it is for discussion about KINGDOMS, not WHY GRAAL HAS BEEN DOWN. You are the only ****ing person making a fool of...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-17-2002, 05:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,469
Posted By Bird2prey
Just a shame I wasn't there to kill you all...

Just a shame I wasn't there to kill you all again. >:]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2002, 04:59 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
Ah! My apologies. I thought you were refering to...

Ah! My apologies. I thought you were refering to Faheria... never mind.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2002, 04:41 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
You call this 'great'?

You call this 'great'?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-17-2002, 04:25 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 9,194
Posted By Bird2prey
Maybe you should spend less time critisizing...

Maybe you should spend less time critisizing konidias and more time working on Faheria. Some tileset graphics of yours I've seen so far are looking pretty 'sad' themselves.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 04:19 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,911
Posted By Bird2prey
Dustati does not have time to deal with every low...

Dustati does not have time to deal with every low wit peasant wanting a shiny tag or wanting Dustari associated with their rag-tag guilds.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 04:10 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
Now now, we can't expect too much from the...

Now now, we can't expect too much from the Americans. :p



I'll agree with that statement.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 03:42 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,911
Posted By Bird2prey
He's usually busy with Dustari and such.

He's usually busy with Dustari and such.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 03:14 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,040
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: Re: Excuse me for being a *****...

I hope he is unbanned, him attacking me and then pausing or running away when I start winning was fun. :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 02:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,142
Posted By Bird2prey
*Stabs* And just HOW is that a GOOD thing?!

*Stabs* And just HOW is that a GOOD thing?!
Forum: Guild Life 03-17-2002, 01:21 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 946
Posted By Bird2prey
Re: =\

I know all about BOAM. They're a serious guild.
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,260
Posted By Bird2prey
I don't even have a fireball, I only use my...

I don't even have a fireball, I only use my sword. I concider the use of NPCs dishonorable.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-17-2002, 09:46 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 6,274
Posted By Bird2prey
Well, we do, the sport you stole from us.

Well, we do, the sport you stole from us.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.