Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Bl0nkt
Forum: Tech Support 09-17-2006, 02:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,883
Posted By Bl0nkt
I have RC1, and I'm not sure it's even possible...

I have RC1, and I'm not sure it's even possible to get beta 2 anymore. Of course, if it is, please link me up.
Forum: Tech Support 09-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,883
Posted By Bl0nkt
Some issues concerning Vista and Graal

I have noticed two issues right off the bat of installing Vista.

Opening the playerlist and double-clicking to read a message gives an Error stating this:



One other problem is accessing...
Forum: Zone 09-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 5,701
Posted By Bl0nkt
Bullet size doesn't impact anything. hahaha.

Bullet size doesn't impact anything. hahaha.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Replies: 313
Views: 44,107
Posted By Bl0nkt
The good levels are stolen from Icarus and the...

The good levels are stolen from Icarus and the ****ty ones are G-X-created :[
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,468
Posted By Bl0nkt
I got a comment. :(

I got a comment. :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-03-2006, 06:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,468
Posted By Bl0nkt
Outbreak!

MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7499/1mz7.png

The mission is simple, men. Get in there and eliminate the zombie threat before they get a chance to uprise and overcome.
...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-30-2006, 11:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,774
Posted By Bl0nkt
lol

lol
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-25-2006, 08:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By Bl0nkt
Aramas is Alec. The guy that's been around before...

Aramas is Alec. The guy that's been around before a lot of people on RC.
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 08-24-2006, 08:14 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,319
Posted By Bl0nkt
Find a ganier, Zodiac guys. Whoever does yours...

Find a ganier, Zodiac guys. Whoever does yours sucks. :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By Bl0nkt
I'm not corrupt. Wtf.

I'm not corrupt. Wtf.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By Bl0nkt
omg omg looks like I'm next in line.

omg omg looks like I'm next in line.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2006, 12:29 AM
Replies: 147
Poll: Your age!
Views: 17,051
Posted By Bl0nkt
16

16
Forum: Zone 08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 3,088
Posted By Bl0nkt
Omg this thread is jam packed with super villains.

Omg this thread is jam packed with super villains.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 9,509
Posted By Bl0nkt
I really like what I see. I don't really have...

I really like what I see. I don't really have time to work for you, but I'd be glad to help gani-wise.

Here's a modification of the walk gani. I fixed the shield movement and the hands on the down...
Forum: Zone 08-06-2006, 10:47 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,980
Posted By Bl0nkt
Gerami, host it 5:00 in your regular time. If the...

Gerami, host it 5:00 in your regular time. If the Americans want play it so bad then they should get up at 11:00. It's not America's birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
Making a 2d city is harder than it looks. Bravo...

Making a 2d city is harder than it looks. Bravo managed to make an ok-feel city but Era would demand much more. If we WERE to take that approach, you can refer to the rooftops CTF map (which I'm now...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 19,267
Posted By Bl0nkt
It did die on Ning's inheritance. However, he...

It did die on Ning's inheritance. However, he wasn't around long enough to leave such a big impression like Jenn did.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,261
Posted By Bl0nkt
Guys, he's a A+ student. If you don't find...

Guys, he's a A+ student.

If you don't find the irony in this then don't quote me. :frown:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,261
Posted By Bl0nkt
I didn't play a part in this? I was one of the...

I didn't play a part in this? I was one of the founders of Zeliatic; the server that Madj worked on but then sparked the idea for Atrius. Trinity was then created with stolen material from James, and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,761
Posted By Bl0nkt
ditto

ditto
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,774
Posted By Bl0nkt
Best work I've seen from you in a while. ...

Best work I've seen from you in a while.

Actually, the only good work I've ever seen from you. But, in all honesty, I haven't seen your server since maybe a year ago.
Forum: Zone 07-26-2006, 09:23 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,972
Posted By Bl0nkt
"really"

"really"
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,528
Posted By Bl0nkt
Shaun, I swear to god I saw a double post you...

Shaun, I swear to god I saw a double post you made in this thread. The second one had nothing to do with the topic at all and now it's gone and I look like an idiot after saying "Wrong thread,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 07-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,528
Posted By Bl0nkt
Wrong thread, Captain Crunch.

Wrong thread, Captain Crunch.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-24-2006, 02:06 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,907
Posted By Bl0nkt
chu whaaa?

chu whaaa?
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.