Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: nyghtGT
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2002, 11:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 757
Posted By nyghtGT
*offers endless help to Spanky*

*offers endless help to Spanky*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-01-2002, 11:41 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,031
Posted By nyghtGT
oh yippee:rolleyes: is symbonia the only...

oh yippee:rolleyes:

is symbonia the only reason you changed it originally?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-01-2002, 10:55 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 6,963
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: my mother says the same thing, but I agree...

Wolf: my mother says the same thing, but I agree with her. We have to usally reformat our computer every month after I download graal. I have a current problem after deleting CometCursor... though it...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-29-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 949
Posted By nyghtGT
clear this up for me

is psykers aim "PsykerCronusion" I COULD HAVE SWORN it wasnt. lemme know QUICK plz
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-26-2002, 03:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,595
Posted By nyghtGT
ganis, setfocus, disabledefmovement, enjoy!!

ganis, setfocus, disabledefmovement, enjoy!!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2002, 02:37 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,980
Posted By nyghtGT
The world isn't flat you fools !!!!!!

The world isn't flat you fools !!!!!!
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2002, 09:51 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 896
Posted By nyghtGT
DURH, I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM FROM THERE, but...

DURH, I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM FROM THERE, but guess what? I haven't been the samurai place on 2k2 so the pics haven't downloaded ;p
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2002, 05:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 896
Posted By nyghtGT
2k2 samurai homes?

could somone post them along witht he bottom peice, I need them to work from (yes Im drawing them off by hand) for my server. I wont be copying, so dont give me any bs. THANKS!
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-25-2002, 04:37 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,452
Posted By nyghtGT
its sad really, you even qoute yourself in your...

its sad really, you even qoute yourself in your signature.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-25-2002, 01:40 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,452
Posted By nyghtGT
Wolf: I dont know rabid, but jagen is somone who...

Wolf: I dont know rabid, but jagen is somone who you should back off of. If you "think" so damn much about other people, maybe try thinking about what you say. Considering you have no basis for your...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-24-2002, 02:17 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 869
Posted By nyghtGT
It's been down for over a year dude...

It's been down for over a year dude...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2002, 02:11 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,262
Posted By nyghtGT
Ideas... FINISH YOUR SERVERS 100% (not 60,...

Ideas...

FINISH YOUR SERVERS 100% (not 60, 70, or 80%) 100!!!

ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED THAT THEN YOU CAN START TO THINK ABOUT THE 3D ****!!!

DON'T JUST MAKE IT AN EXCUSE FOR YOU TO STAY UP...
Forum: Level Design 06-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,927
Posted By nyghtGT
Graal Level Editing.... Hmm, ohh yea so...

Graal Level Editing....

Hmm, ohh yea so basically anything with levels...

So asking opinions on new levels styles and learning how you stand amongst the other level makers would make sense now...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-20-2002, 01:56 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,458
Posted By nyghtGT
I'm not complaining about p2p but it's a reason a...

I'm not complaining about p2p but it's a reason a lot of my friends left graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:52 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,151
Posted By nyghtGT
I'm saying their is nothing wrong with it, nor...

I'm saying their is nothing wrong with it, nor did I intend to single out koni:D

I was just pointing that out cause I failed to see every other thread aobut it..
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:08 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,386
Posted By nyghtGT
I've had bowel functions more entertaining then...

I've had bowel functions more entertaining then Andor...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2002, 10:05 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,151
Posted By nyghtGT
Oasis Guys...

Is it just me or does it seem like the dudes are much bigger then the doors?

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=603345
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-19-2002, 09:46 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,386
Posted By nyghtGT
hahaha... funny joke... you're joking...

hahaha... funny joke...

you're joking right:rolleyes:?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 03:53 PM
Replies: 208
Views: 11,965
Posted By nyghtGT
It's not needed as long as Brad doesn't want it;)

It's not needed as long as Brad doesn't want it;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 03:33 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 7,508
Posted By nyghtGT
you'd be surprised...

you'd be surprised...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 01:34 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 780
Posted By nyghtGT
bye Karsh...

bye Karsh...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 01:32 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,396
Posted By nyghtGT
i don't understand...

i don't understand...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 01:30 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,396
Posted By nyghtGT
Don't worry... I don't understand Mr Bear or...

Don't worry... I don't understand Mr Bear or Unixmad either...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 01:26 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,396
Posted By nyghtGT
i just don't like to poke around in peoples...

i just don't like to poke around in peoples assumptions...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-19-2002, 01:22 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,396
Posted By nyghtGT
hehe, don't make any assumptions about their...

hehe, don't make any assumptions about their lifestyles
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.