Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 231 of 231
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: XJOKERX
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-11-2003, 03:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 742
Posted By XJOKERX
Question with RC

Whats the acc database thing in RC? Does it have to do with making server accs for people? I need to know how to do that as well if you could post how to I wuold appreciate it

thanks
Joker
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 930
Posted By XJOKERX
eh my bad somebody move this please?

eh my bad



somebody move this please?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 930
Posted By XJOKERX
Events

Hi, before I get started, I AM NOT STAFF, so dont think I am...

Anyway I was wondering what events you would like to see on 2k1 (original ideas only) because I feel like making an event, I will...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-09-2003, 03:13 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,026
Posted By XJOKERX
Scaarub arnt you making your own server? Are you...

Scaarub arnt you making your own server? Are you staff on era now? (j/w)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 4,572
Posted By XJOKERX
yeah

Yeah I really like the idea, that way we would have less posts of "OMG <insert name here> STOLE MY SUPER DUPER NPC" plus it would get each manager of a pw together to get to know one another.


...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-26-2003, 03:24 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,987
Posted By XJOKERX
Hey duzzel wanna get high? Wait you already are...

Hey duzzel wanna get high? Wait you already are x.x

Anyway

Good idea but only the best of the best would be able to do it (hint hint)

teh dream team:

Koni
Gyoshi
Showing results 226 to 231 of 231

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.