Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 90 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JrTerrorist
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2003, 12:50 PM
Replies: 88
Views: 4,602
Posted By JrTerrorist
Censor System Version 2.1 New feature: ...

Censor System Version 2.1
New feature:
[list=1]
Account: BryanluvsJulia put on permenant ignore.
[/list=1]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2003, 12:47 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,959
Posted By JrTerrorist
Thats what I was getting at.. is that you dont...

Thats what I was getting at.. is that you dont need to give them your password because they can change it anyway.. (Them = Staff peoples..)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
You are the saddest person I have ever met on...

You are the saddest person I have ever met on graal..
honestly.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2003, 12:45 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,012
Posted By JrTerrorist
He's a wizard.. they pull magic all the time! ...

He's a wizard.. they pull magic all the time!
You dont have a scruffy beard, overplastered wrinkles, and a magic cane now do you?
:p
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Replies: 92
Views: 8,759
Posted By JrTerrorist
All I can say is.. *sigh* :(

All I can say is..
*sigh*
:(
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 8,759
Posted By JrTerrorist
another

another
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 03-24-2003, 11:03 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 8,759
Posted By JrTerrorist
Question 2K1 Draisine.. on NP?

Err.. walking around on NP.. decided to see Geovanie's old shop .. (a sword/shield changer) .. well NOW its a 'railway shop' ... but the 'railway' is the Draisine with a different name.. seriously.....
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-24-2003, 02:34 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 7,867
Posted By JrTerrorist
They know this is wrong, and that they shouldnt...

They know this is wrong, and that they shouldnt be doing it. They'ev had time to take it down.. and havent. So take them down, for good.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2003, 02:29 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,610
Posted By JrTerrorist
PLEASE GOD!!! REDO THSOE BODIES!!! My...

PLEASE GOD!!! REDO THSOE BODIES!!!

My virgin eyes x_x..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-24-2003, 02:26 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,012
Posted By JrTerrorist
WHOA! Those are the coolest house's ive ever...

WHOA!
Those are the coolest house's ive ever seen!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2003, 06:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,384
Posted By JrTerrorist
Woot, Lyndzey's back. :D

Woot, Lyndzey's back.
:D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2003, 06:00 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,686
Posted By JrTerrorist
Why would I want to suck up to him?

Why would I want to suck up to him?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,339
Posted By JrTerrorist
That doesnt sound logical. Anything your a part...

That doesnt sound logical.
Anything your a part of isnt worth 200$.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2003, 12:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,320
Posted By JrTerrorist
AYLAD NUU!!!!!!! Come back :( The 2k2 forums...

AYLAD NUU!!!!!!!
Come back :(
The 2k2 forums died without you.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2003, 12:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,437
Posted By JrTerrorist
bye :(

bye :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,384
Posted By JrTerrorist
Re: Re: Evilness

666 = Satan
Satan = Evil
Evil = 666

Elite = 1337
Evil People = 666

Evil People + Elite = Year
666 + 1337 = 2003
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,440
Posted By JrTerrorist
w00t :D

w00t :D
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2003, 12:54 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,379
Posted By JrTerrorist
..in english please? <:[

..in english please? <:[
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2003, 05:10 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 3,658
Posted By JrTerrorist
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :megaeek:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
:megaeek:
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 03-22-2003, 05:09 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,859
Posted By JrTerrorist
I chose banned at least, IP banned at worst. ...

I chose banned at least, IP banned at worst.

Ban all of the people involved >=(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2003, 05:07 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,384
Posted By JrTerrorist
"UN has thta NPC.." Explain. Im banned on...

"UN has thta NPC.."

Explain.
Im banned on UN so I dunno..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-22-2003, 01:36 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,050
Posted By JrTerrorist
Wow, I dont exactly know what a life is.. is that...

Wow, I dont exactly know what a life is.. is that where you sit at home watching TV all day or find a new MMORPG because you'er laughed at?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-22-2003, 01:34 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,959
Posted By JrTerrorist
Yea.. I wouldnt even give Nem my pass if it WAS...

Yea.. I wouldnt even give Nem my pass if it WAS account *Nemesis ;o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Replies: 147
Views: 13,508
Posted By JrTerrorist
kekeke.. JOO WILL PAY FOR YOUR HOUSE TO BE...

kekeke..

JOO WILL PAY FOR YOUR HOUSE TO BE ON MY SERVER >:O
jk
:p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-22-2003, 01:25 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,931
Posted By JrTerrorist
Well Karsh, everyone around is is a suspect. So I...

Well Karsh, everyone around is is a suspect. So I think you should get 18 firewalls and install every virus security program on the planet.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.