Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 78 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shotoo2
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,184
Posted By Shotoo2
the OW project I was working on got totally...

the OW project I was working on got totally abandoned :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,625
Posted By Shotoo2
this smells like an Alec thread

this smells like an Alec thread
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 5,372
Posted By Shotoo2
I'd rather a system that makes them explode if...

I'd rather a system that makes them explode if they put on their tag while two others are on tag
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 10,139
Posted By Shotoo2
you're killing the bocotech ATMs? :cry:

you're killing the bocotech ATMs? :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
It can be done pretty easily

It can be done pretty easily
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,988
Posted By Shotoo2
I remember when we taglocked gang weapons because...

I remember when we taglocked gang weapons because some katanas got out :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-05-2008, 01:47 AM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
I've made a few abandoned gang bases in my time ...

I've made a few abandoned gang bases in my time

it sucks
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2008, 04:57 AM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
TG doesn't really care for leading things from my...

TG doesn't really care for leading things from my experience


aside from PPA of course
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2008, 04:30 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,362
Posted By Shotoo2
a free handgun with no ammo

a free handgun with no ammo
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2008, 04:26 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,792
Posted By Shotoo2
delete the party system

delete the party system
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-03-2008, 04:25 AM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
The Guy is great everybody

The Guy is great everybody
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
how can Morano Family exist without any of the...

how can Morano Family exist without any of the original family members at all ):
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
I said archaic, not anarchistic and if you...

I said archaic, not anarchistic

and if you weren't confusing my words and just made that statement for whatever reason, I AM THE GOVERNMENT
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
I stand by my archaic position on the deletion of...

I stand by my archaic position on the deletion of the party system.
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Replies: 141
Poll: New Gang?
Views: 18,033
Posted By Shotoo2
no one vote for Terisu family please

no one vote for Terisu family

please
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-19-2007, 01:17 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,797
Posted By Shotoo2
we never got to use that on Era because our...

we never got to use that on Era because our warpto was part of a staff tool :cry:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Replies: 101
Views: 34,435
Posted By Shotoo2
So us modest classic accounts won't be able to...

So us modest classic accounts won't be able to post anymore?
What kinda of crap is that? I sent you guys 30$ one time.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,294
Posted By Shotoo2
hahaha

hahaha
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,889
Posted By Shotoo2
30$

30$
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-18-2007, 05:51 AM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By Shotoo2
Yeah, you have to trick them with something nice...

Yeah, you have to trick them with something nice looking instead of what Graal actually has.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,055
Posted By Shotoo2
never saw this thanks sweetie <3

never saw this
thanks sweetie <3
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Replies: 32
Poll: PK or RP
Views: 4,735
Posted By Shotoo2
No, all that jazz was eliminated ages ago.

No, all that jazz was eliminated ages ago.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By Shotoo2
what he said

what he said
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,537
Posted By Shotoo2
Sounds like he's making an open-ended offer to...

Sounds like he's making an open-ended offer to anyone willing to work and letting them make whatever kind of server they want.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Replies: 337
Views: 75,569
Posted By Shotoo2
I'm surprised nobody submitted a screenshot of...

I'm surprised nobody submitted a screenshot of someone in the default outfit humping a tree yet.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.