Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 401
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 79 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: skillmaster19
Forum: Code Gallery 05-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
How else am I supposed to update the position...

How else am I supposed to update the position frequently? the low timeouts are necessary to have the baddy fight well.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
The baddy is now more efficient, by moving some...

The baddy is now more efficient, by moving some things out of the timeout.I fixed many bugs causing it to keep charging, and it changes targets at the correct time now(when hit, when it hits, etc) I...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-19-2011, 12:57 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,622
Posted By skillmaster19
Tig just re-enabled idleing inside the bombaria...

Tig just re-enabled idleing inside the bombaria trade house (the only place you can idle I believe), so there are a lot of idlers online.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
No, but by making the script look organized,...

No, but by making the script look organized, others(and yourself!) can understand the script better and find errors easier. An example of this is when I originally had an unorganized script, which...
Forum: Code Gallery 05-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
Fixes, and it wont let me edit my original post. ...

Fixes, and it wont let me edit my original post.

function onCreated() {
this.outsidetargetmodes = {
"targetingup", "targetingdown", "targetingleft", "targetingright", "charge"
};
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Replies: 66
Views: 9,460
Posted By skillmaster19
Just letting you all know enjoy the server and...

Just letting you all know enjoy the server and explore, but don't work grinding too much because the server will be reset when it hits classic.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-18-2011, 02:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
Many fixes! The baddy currently doesn't work on...

Many fixes! The baddy currently doesn't work on gmaps at the time, I had to remove this to make the hit detection better.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-17-2011, 04:21 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
No, I have been scripting for months. Read. I...

No, I have been scripting for months. Read. I said the original script was made in my first week. I completely redid it today. btw fixed a huge glitch that caused the npc to target the same direction...
Forum: Code Gallery 05-17-2011, 04:08 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
I styled it using a website that people have...

I styled it using a website that people have reccomended and fixed errors. I had a lot of errors because I took an old script I made when I had been scripting for less than a week and built off of...
Forum: Code Gallery 05-17-2011, 03:56 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
fixed. Better?

fixed. Better?
Forum: Code Gallery 05-17-2011, 03:51 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
I used /style class, do you know of a better way...

I used /style class, do you know of a better way besides manually doing it? I created this from an older script I made and didn't feel like redoing the whole styling.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-17-2011, 03:39 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,032
Posted By skillmaster19
Looking for feedback on smartbaddy BETA

I created a smartbaddy, using gbaddy3.0 to help me a little. This baddy is supposed to simulate how a player would fight. This baddy runs around the player and sometimes charges rather than charging...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,086
Posted By skillmaster19
You just made graal sound epic lol.

You just made graal sound epic lol.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 7,997
Posted By skillmaster19
I saw that same explosion with the nukeshot on UN...

I saw that same explosion with the nukeshot on UN during a special event.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-16-2011, 04:18 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,788
Posted By skillmaster19
[request] tserverprojectile tutorial

I haven't seen any good tutorials on projectiles, such as using shoot and detecting it hitting. Can someone please explain how to use shoot, and how to detect if it hits a player/npc/wall, and how to...
Forum: Hiring for Era 05-13-2011, 10:17 PM
Replies: 129
Views: 112,302
Posted By skillmaster19
*paid(hopefully I'll get a rep from Mattkan for...

*paid(hopefully I'll get a rep from Mattkan for the grammar fix.)
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 15,097
Posted By skillmaster19
Ap7 is far better than the m4, it does the same...

Ap7 is far better than the m4, it does the same damage except with a lower freeze/higher rate of fire.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,043
Posted By skillmaster19
Classic iPhone 2?

I saw on Graal statistics that Classic iPhone 2 was added. What does this mean?
Forum: Your opinion 05-10-2011, 04:00 AM
Replies: 133
Views: 108,443
Posted By skillmaster19
if azrael was manager graal would fail.

if azrael was manager graal would fail.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,869
Posted By skillmaster19
Even after seeing the fail of his first server, I...

Even after seeing the fail of his first server, I still purchased my own server with a couple people promising to help. The scripter that said he would help barely did anything, and the GFX person...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-08-2011, 04:01 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,270
Posted By skillmaster19
Finally! congrats Gabriel and Bell!

Finally! congrats Gabriel and Bell!
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,834
Posted By skillmaster19
happy birthday!

happy birthday!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Replies: 1,110
Views: 1,681,046
Posted By skillmaster19
Way too many bugs to be even near release.

Way too many bugs to be even near release.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 05-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,698
Posted By skillmaster19
They just added Idling on GK? LOL I thought it...

They just added Idling on GK? LOL I thought it was actually improved somehow and more players joined.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-13-2011, 05:05 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 8,472
Posted By skillmaster19
You don't even play Era, why do you care?

You don't even play Era, why do you care?
Showing results 226 to 250 of 401

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.