Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,690
Posted By PrinceDark
ewwww. :/ Be more original and stop being...

ewwww. :/
Be more original and stop being biters. Damn try hard wannabes with their copycat servers.

You all stole from each other you newbs. x_x
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,010
Posted By PrinceDark
Yeah I know. I was like oh crap how do I remove...

Yeah I know. I was like oh crap how do I remove my pic. Then it looked funny as hell cause the pic had the words I am your executioner and all the graalians under it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,599
Posted By PrinceDark
Where did you download it?

Where did you download it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-29-2005, 08:52 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,010
Posted By PrinceDark
nice website

nice website
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,530
Posted By PrinceDark
One of many people I terrorized on NP. ...

One of many people I terrorized on NP.


This dude named 8Balla that I terrorized so bad he started massing out that he was *** and liked giving and receiving in the behind. He got himself banned...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-27-2005, 07:35 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,515
Posted By PrinceDark
Hahaha. As funny as that sounds when I was...

Hahaha. As funny as that sounds when I was looking through this local community college I found out they have classes for Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word and for some other microsoft...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 09-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 6,724
Posted By PrinceDark
Trial accounts can't spar? Then I guess there's...

Trial accounts can't spar? Then I guess there's nothing else to do on graal for them besides Cyber. oh well.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2005, 04:44 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,515
Posted By PrinceDark
I got into HTML because of graal and got more...

I got into HTML because of graal and got more motivated to learn other programming languages. I learned a lot of computer stuff probably because of graal and the numerous hours of idling and learning...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-24-2005, 07:15 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 6,286
Posted By PrinceDark
What that guy said and plus you don't have to pay...

What that guy said and plus you don't have to pay to work on any classic server. With a classic membership you can be staff on any classic server for free.

If you pay to develop a private world...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Replies: 19
Poll: Open Poll
Views: 2,461
Posted By PrinceDark
I like the zelda style where you do big quests...

I like the zelda style where you do big quests and get fullhearts, but the most of your fullhearts come from doing many many sidequests. And getting swords from different parts of the world is cool...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-20-2005, 03:52 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,037
Posted By PrinceDark
Hey mang you calculated p2ps and gold, but you...

Hey mang you calculated p2ps and gold, but you forgot vips, servers, and users not registered to the forum. Also forgot employees being paid, all the maintenance stuff, and the past 5 years of p2p?
...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-19-2005, 08:08 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 23,483
Posted By PrinceDark
We still have Cult of the Winky. ;) Pluffy is...

We still have Cult of the Winky. ;)
Pluffy is cool too, but too many people using it now.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-18-2005, 01:19 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,247
Posted By PrinceDark
Zenkou. Is pfa and R0bin still scripting there?

Zenkou.
Is pfa and R0bin still scripting there?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-15-2005, 01:16 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 908
Posted By PrinceDark
welcome back mang

welcome back mang
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,252
Posted By PrinceDark
Question Classic Servers and GS2

I have loads of questions regarding this. Some of them I'm not too sure how to word out.

Does any classic servers use GS2?
Is it ready for classic worlds to use or should they wait till its fully...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-06-2005, 08:14 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,609
Posted By PrinceDark
What causes me to play some servers and not...

What causes me to play some servers and not others? Hmmm.
When I did play actively there was a lot of factors.

When I was highly into sparring I played Unholy Nation and N-Pulse because there was...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 951
Posted By PrinceDark
Talking Back for a day, maybe more

Wow. Only 2 hours without power Nappa? My light went out around 7:30pm last night and didn't come back until nearly 10am this morning. My mom lives in broward and still hasn't gotten her power back....
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 996
Posted By PrinceDark
Adios Amigos

I'm kicking Graal to the curb for now. Maybe I'll return in the future, I don't really know. I rarely even log on client or post ... so a lot of you probably don't know me.
I played N-Pulse and...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Replies: 299
Views: 30,344
Posted By PrinceDark
Oh yes Chivalry is so cool since this is the...

Oh yes Chivalry is so cool since this is the middle ages!!! ;)


Mang stop praying to be Kai's boyfriend. He aint ***. Please. stop. don't pass go! :/


- He is a better asset to the forums...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,988
Posted By PrinceDark
Dam Emeric. lol How do you get carpal tunnel...

Dam Emeric. lol
How do you get carpal tunnel from idling on npulse. ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,655
Posted By PrinceDark
They got nice stuff every now and then. I don't...

They got nice stuff every now and then. I don't communicate well with players there anymore.


Isn't the same anymore, screw it.


Always sucked and the staff/players has been forever racist...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-04-2005, 07:26 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 597
Posted By PrinceDark
EsCanavi

An old EoA amigo. Happy Birthday man. ^^
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,587
Posted By PrinceDark
So what is those other 3 tileset types?

So what is those other 3 tileset types?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,616
Posted By PrinceDark
The dude was on N-Pulse just 2 days ago. Oh...

The dude was on N-Pulse just 2 days ago.

Oh well. Later yo. X.X
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,385
Posted By PrinceDark
elaborate? the questions wasn't straightforward...

elaborate? the questions wasn't straightforward enough?

ok...

Johhny:
creates personal npc that allows him to reset people/change kills/change deaths/wipe other attributes

2 1/2 weeks...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.