Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: adam
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,953
Posted By adam
Perhaps a public to read, private to write forum,...

Perhaps a public to read, private to write forum, for playerworld owners/managers. Discussion threads for issues that arise, or should be dealt with, and at the end, close the discussion and open...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 6,953
Posted By adam
Excellent idea. The real trouble will be...

Excellent idea.

The real trouble will be finding the right implementation
Forum: Level Design 04-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 8,548
Posted By adam
I like

I like
Forum: Graphic Design 04-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 14,860
Posted By adam
A pencil that not everybody has. If that's all...

A pencil that not everybody has. If that's all it is, make your own, or find somebody who does custom work. Otherwise it seems very ridiculous to try to find the most desirable pencil and get...
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 04-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 19,048
Posted By adam
O, should have posted video!!!!

O, should have posted video!!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Replies: 91
Views: 27,349
Posted By adam
Lot's of people I can't remember. Although nobody...

Lot's of people I can't remember. Although nobody introduced me to graal.

Shadowmist
Nightfall
SagaBegins

who am I kidding, anybody that was ever in TCN years ago.

now a lot of new ones.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,400
Posted By adam
I don't think having GP experience has anything...

I don't think having GP experience has anything at all to do with being a good GP. Just sayin.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,375
Posted By adam
I vote for HTML toggling.

I vote for HTML toggling.
Forum: Code Gallery 04-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,593
Posted By adam
New updates. Added: Leaps List of...

New updates.

Added:

Leaps
List of Objects to check for
No longer need to call InitializeTiles()
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 18,281
Posted By adam
You will be missed. You will not be blamed. ...

You will be missed.
You will not be blamed.

Rock on.
Forum: Code Gallery 04-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 3,593
Posted By adam
testTiles(x,y,mode)

Use this to #1 check for and replace the tiles of Bushes, Swamps, Stones, Black Stones, Signs, Stakes, Vase, Dig a hole in grass.
#2 to check for your own arrangement of tiles, and what to replace...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 21,823
Posted By adam
Thanks Skyld, very nice.

Thanks Skyld, very nice.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 7,129
Posted By adam
New RC new RC new RC!! It's long overdue.

New RC new RC new RC!!
It's long overdue.
Forum: Level Design 03-31-2010, 06:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,296
Posted By adam
I think it's great!

I think it's great!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2010, 04:40 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,665
Posted By adam
When I first saw graal like. REALLY long time...

When I first saw graal like. REALLY long time ago, I saw those horses on classic, and .. classic. and I moved on. Then I came back and found out I could make it however I wanted, so I stuck...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,665
Posted By adam
Addicted to code...

Addicted to code...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 8,665
Posted By adam
I barely have any friends that know mainstream PC...

I barely have any friends that know mainstream PC games, let alone graal. :( sad panda.

Although I know many graal friends who got positive responses using it on their resume
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 03-25-2010, 03:05 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 9,131
Posted By adam
Is this serious? It seems to be, but the...

Is this serious? It seems to be, but the postcount... makes me think otherwise.

Classic is Under Construction, hearsay is it has been like that a lot.
Forum: Tech Support 03-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 27,216
Posted By adam
Well I wasn't here for those 3 years. O.o, Only...

Well I wasn't here for those 3 years. O.o, Only found out recently, its' a shame. Truthfully I wouldn't hang around if I didn't have unlimited classic, too rich for my poor blood.
Forum: Code Gallery 03-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,435
Posted By adam
Bad tiles or not, it was better to do it wrong. ...

Bad tiles or not, it was better to do it wrong.


but that is a nice script anyway. I like it.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,029
Posted By adam
I love it! Would be nice to try different...

I love it! Would be nice to try different shaders on it also.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Replies: 209
Views: 67,376
Posted By adam
Great work!

Great work!
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,126,804
Posted By adam
Oh, I was running a virtual machine, but I wasn't...

Oh, I was running a virtual machine, but I wasn't running it in a Virtual machine.
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,126,804
Posted By adam
Now it crashes when I open any gmap, and also is...

Now it crashes when I open any gmap, and also is really slow when I open or even make a new .nw level. Unusable slow.

didn't get any error messages.
Forum: Level Design 03-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Replies: 330
Views: 2,126,804
Posted By adam
Running windows vista, didn't run it in admin...

Running windows vista, didn't run it in admin mode or anything. Not sure exactly how the error happened, seemed to be when I was working with copy/pasting tiles. I'll try to narrow it down if I...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.