Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 243 of 243
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: bef
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
it's good because we have staff and players from...

it's good because we have staff and players from a range of servers so we get different opinions; and in turn different help and or information
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,016
Posted By bef
two years is still an amount of years champ ;-) ...

two years is still an amount of years champ ;-)

i hope it does... i really do.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
heh yeah our avatars are similar... I'm not...

heh yeah our avatars are similar...

I'm not sure how many people are currently viewing it; as soon as I sort a few things out with Stefan it should be blooming..

Really it is useful because we...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
So... what did everyone think of the website

So... what did everyone think of the website
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,016
Posted By bef
konidias' standards are so high that i'm...

konidias' standards are so high that i'm expecting this to be nothing less than brilliant and i've been waiting for this for years.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Replies: 41
hey
Views: 3,954
Posted By bef
Graal2001 was awesome; true. but now all these...

Graal2001 was awesome; true.
but now all these other servers have stolen its style and its ideas it'll never get the playercount again if it comes back.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,188
Posted By bef
I think he wants to see whether it is a...

I think he wants to see whether it is a Trial/Member/Gold/VIP and in that case Spark'll know what it is.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-26-2004, 10:05 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
Alright; Sweet.

Alright; Sweet.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
and yet you still neglect to be friendly to me on...

and yet you still neglect to be friendly to me on aim; rofl.



We are actually looking for somebody to do Era news; but most don't want to because the guildtag doesn't work on Era. If you're...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-26-2004, 06:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
We're hiring a Manager of the GK division- apply...

We're hiring a Manager of the GK division- apply if you'd like.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,954
Posted By bef
cheers, just had a quick glance over and it looks...

cheers, just had a quick glance over and it looks helpful.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-24-2004, 03:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,954
Posted By bef
Tutorials

does anyone know any good NC scripting tutorials? i'm trying to learn how to script again
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,137
Posted By bef
UP <3 ... I'm happy 'cause "Funkee Bubbles"...

UP <3
...
I'm happy 'cause "Funkee Bubbles" are still up ;-)
Good job Davio :-)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 747
Posted By bef
How is saying a server isn't following global...

How is saying a server isn't following global rules breaking a forum rule?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
I also like acting hardcore, lets be friends. ...

I also like acting hardcore, lets be friends.

I'm Bef/Funkee/Flyingfox
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2004, 03:37 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 747
Posted By bef
Playerworld13

Hah, I just got banned from Playerworld13 for pking somebody who wasn't on tag or anything.

And then I got them to unban and then I pk'ed again and then they are admin messaging saying "NO PKING"...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,119
Posted By bef
patience my friend, patience. and if patience...

patience my friend, patience. and if patience doesn't succeed, whinge some more.

i have no complaints with the service i've got with guild related stuff, i send an email and get a responce within...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-24-2004, 03:28 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,663
Posted By bef
I'm back and so is Graal News

Hello Everyone,
recently I made my return to Graal and reclaimed my guild, Graal News.
Finally we're up and functioning with our own .com and (hopefully) many times to come in the future....
Showing results 226 to 243 of 243

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.