Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Birdbird_0
Forum: Kingdoms 10-21-2002, 04:39 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,351
Posted By Birdbird_0
It's a sign from the graal gods.

It's a sign from the graal gods.
Forum: Kingdoms 10-21-2002, 04:22 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,351
Posted By Birdbird_0
You've gotten me even more confused.

You've gotten me even more confused.
Forum: Kingdoms 10-21-2002, 04:17 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,351
Posted By Birdbird_0
You quit every guild/kingdom/responsiblity you...

You quit every guild/kingdom/responsiblity you have x_X
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-19-2002, 04:41 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,049
Posted By Birdbird_0
no comment, only tittle "Battle of the...

no comment, only tittle

"Battle of the *rolls eyes*

:asleep:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,339
Posted By Birdbird_0
at this point, I'm so glad that my computer is...

at this point, I'm so glad that my computer is not more then 6 months old.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-15-2002, 04:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,358
Posted By Birdbird_0
changeimgmode index,mode; 0 - lights (colors...

changeimgmode index,mode;
0 - lights (colors are added, alpha specifies intensity)
1 - transparency (alpha specifies how much visible)
2 - holes (colors are subtracted)


add that with...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,402
Posted By Birdbird_0
well birdy's back on the team after getting comp...

well birdy's back on the team after getting comp unbroken.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-13-2002, 02:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,754
Posted By Birdbird_0
- there is now support for real transperency: ...

- there is now support for real transperency:
seteffectmode mode;
changeimgmode index,mode;
EFFECTMODE sprite mode (gani file command)

The command seteffectmode can be used to change
...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2002, 02:01 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,468
Posted By Birdbird_0
I miss the fun times on 2k1 :( The best were...

I miss the fun times on 2k1 :(

The best were from last october to febuary.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-08-2002, 07:26 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,585
Posted By Birdbird_0
*infinately stabs with wet sponges*

*infinately stabs with wet sponges*
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-08-2002, 06:56 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,585
Posted By Birdbird_0
*puts in Signature* I cought you Cursing! I...

*puts in Signature*

I cought you Cursing! I AM VICTORIOUS!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-05-2002, 05:25 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,834
Posted By Birdbird_0
it lacks Pie.

it lacks Pie.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 07:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Birdbird_0
do what every other mmorpg does. Takes you...

do what every other mmorpg does.

Takes you 20 secconds to logg off, withought talking or moving, or else logg off aborts, and Control alt deleat just freezes your account, and reads you as still...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 07:45 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,030
Posted By Birdbird_0
Re: Re: koni's avatar...

same thing happend to me :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,030
Posted By Birdbird_0
So very true.

So very true.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 07:09 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,030
Posted By Birdbird_0
Noo, censor the loins and nipples!

Noo, censor the loins and nipples!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 06:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Birdbird_0
I'd fail too :( Well, graal went the way of...

I'd fail too :(

Well, graal went the way of the MMORPG stance, and there are many many many alternitives that are... much better.

But that means stefan has to work harder to produce work that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 06:43 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,030
Posted By Birdbird_0
but its kiddy birdy porn :(

but its kiddy birdy porn :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 06:33 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,030
Posted By Birdbird_0
Because, when you look at it, it makes you shat...

Because, when you look at it, it makes you shat yourself.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 06:21 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 4,030
Posted By Birdbird_0
Are there ANY private parts on that Avatar thats...

Are there ANY private parts on that Avatar thats considred to be nudity, OH SHIZ, THERS A BLACK LINE AND PINK COLOR WHERE HIS LEGGS MEET< NUDITY BLOODY NUITY!@&*

I swear, you guys go nuts over the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-03-2002, 06:19 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,189
Posted By Birdbird_0
Mantatory IQ test should be implimented for...

Mantatory IQ test should be implimented for graal.

As well as breth-O-metters and complimentry conterseptives, to prevent ignorance from "multiplying"

Brad, your point is taken, but its being...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
*SSJ@383828282 UBERR POWERING UP 5 EPISOD BLAD<...

*SSJ@383828282 UBERR POWERING UP 5 EPISOD BLAD< ON NO MISSED >=|*

I rather not comment on how much I've come to despise DBZ, even though I did watch it alot last year. now I shutter at the though...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-02-2002, 01:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
I tried the normal and the detonator drivers,...

I tried the normal and the detonator drivers, both no avail
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-02-2002, 09:56 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
I have the latest driver for my GF4, and I've...

I have the latest driver for my GF4, and I've downloaded the other ones, I've reinstalled DirectX and done everything I think I can do, it just happend out of nowhere, unexpectedly.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,161
Posted By Birdbird_0
It only allows me to install it though windows...

It only allows me to install it though windows updates, whats the other way to do so?
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.