Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:10 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Yes if you upload the island some people will...

Yes if you upload the island some people will "wait in anticipation" for the quest to come out. I think its more exciting if you do it all at once or have some kickass storyline like the bomy moon...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
You can do that offline..finish making the island...

You can do that offline..finish making the island so that you are "motivated" to finishing the quest. Then when everything is done you release it all together.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 10:07 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By Hyped
Like the sword idea, if Stefan decides to have...

Like the sword idea, if Stefan decides to have the house building idea, they should make it so you need different materials to build different kinds of houses. After a while, from weather and stuff...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 10:01 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
I still dont think you should have uploaded the...

I still dont think you should have uploaded the island if the quest wasnt done, that was just dumb. OOOO im gonna show off my leet level making even though the main part isnt done yet.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 09:57 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Aim lags me im on Babylon, lol.

Aim lags me im on Babylon, lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 09:52 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Anyways, I said it was crap for now, when I see a...

Anyways, I said it was crap for now, when I see a quest added to it i am sure it wont be crap Lamer. You shouldnt have uploaded it untill it was done. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 09:51 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Do you really want me to, I'd hate to replace...

Do you really want me to, I'd hate to replace your island with something better.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 06:55 AM
Replies: 114
Views: 7,455
Posted By Hyped
Spark for admin again.

Spark for admin again.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 06:54 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Have no clue.

Have no clue.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 06:45 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By Hyped
I like the whole midieval theme you've got going...

I like the whole midieval theme you've got going on and the weapons sound cool but there should be different fighting tactics like there were way back when they were fighing in midieval times
Too...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 06:40 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By Hyped
lol, it looks as though using the weapons gives...

lol, it looks as though using the weapons gives you exp type of points since there is no pause you can kick someons ass still i guess.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 06:38 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Crap.

Crap.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 06:37 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By Hyped
I could see myself placing items in the catipult,...

I could see myself placing items in the catipult, say like bombs etc that actually worked so then if you fire over the castle walls, they will explode in there, too bad you cant catipult people in...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 12-31-2001, 06:35 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 10,837
Posted By Hyped
Alot of kingdom fighting!

Alot of kingdom fighting!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 06:29 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Looks like **** to me.

Looks like **** to me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 06:26 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Yes, another rp server would be great, I think....

Yes, another rp server would be great, I think. This bs money maker server crap is stupid. Im sure u will stilll have to make money somehow though.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 06:25 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,437
Posted By Hyped
Who made that island. Eww.

Who made that island. Eww.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:46 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
lol, sounds funner than Graal2001.

lol, sounds funner than Graal2001.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:43 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
It's a futuristic server, it wont be released...

It's a futuristic server, it wont be released that far in the future, lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:38 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Like?? I dont think anything can help 2001, it...

Like?? I dont think anything can help 2001, it sucks. I dont think Loriel, Konidias, Birdbird or even Stefan can save Graal2001.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:36 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Graal2230 is gonna own.

Graal2230 is gonna own.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:31 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Yeah, I had a bomy, had somewhat of alot of...

Yeah, I had a bomy, had somewhat of alot of money, alot of hats, and all the items and I was still bored, even with doing police and ET stuff. :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:30 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Yep, looks like everyone is since there is...

Yep, looks like everyone is since there is nothing new to do. Graal 2001 isnt coming out officially till March 13 2002 or something like that but the prieview is on Tuesday I heard.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:26 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 6,204
Posted By Hyped
Graal2001 is getting old

It's the same old crap over and over and over again. Nothing new to do. Work work work, do some events, go to the market with the money you made, show off your new stuff you purchased, and work some...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 12-31-2001, 05:18 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,174
Posted By Hyped
lol, I do. I like the old episode where they went...

lol, I do. I like the old episode where they went to sex camp or whatever. That was a funny one.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.