Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-27-2002, 04:11 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,882
Posted By Glory
Re: INPHEKTID is a MAD little MONKEY.

Lets see. 1. Because your attitude and manners suck big time.
2. You and Konvict Hack.

:) Case closed. Please move to playerworlds.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 02:59 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,312
Posted By Glory
And you really think kids obey that rule?

And you really think kids obey that rule?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 02:28 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,312
Posted By Glory
Why must you whinge about everything you 12 year...

Why must you whinge about everything you 12 year little brat who can't get any.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 01:48 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,312
Posted By Glory
Seeing as though I have backups of all Andor...

Seeing as though I have backups of all Andor levels..I will have a look.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2002, 10:01 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,741
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Fun on Doomsday!

What the hell were you people on that play...I mean heap of **** playerworld maloria!?!?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 06:39 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,335
Posted By Glory
even if i was there is no proof.

even if i was there is no proof.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 06:34 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,335
Posted By Glory
fine whatever, i wont even bother, i am not him,...

fine whatever, i wont even bother, i am not him, but i do not care i dont play graal anymore, only browse the boards, because unlikes you;s i have a life.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 06:31 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,335
Posted By Glory
spanky asked me to go on and this is what i...

spanky asked me to go on and this is what i got...

*Clueless (26/07/02 9:26:00 PM):
Yes please, I am busy working on CTF.
Glory (26/07/02 9:25:25 PM):
want me to ask him?
*Clueless (26/07/02...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2002, 06:27 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,335
Posted By Glory
huh, why am i mentioned? i am who?wtf?

huh, why am i mentioned? i am who?wtf?
Forum: Level Design 07-25-2002, 10:12 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,005
Posted By Glory
Corupt: ok I was away on vacation outta state but...

Corupt: ok I was away on vacation outta state but draygin had the same idea i had. exactly.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-23-2002, 06:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,421
Posted By Glory
/openrights...omy no rights except warp...

/openrights...omy no rights except warp players...lol X.x thats why I need it and I really suck at scripting and well lol yea.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-23-2002, 05:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,421
Posted By Glory
Adding Baddies = not allowed?

Hmmm, how would I make it so..like a ban level so when they enter it disconnects them for adding baddies?

kthxbye
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-21-2002, 08:07 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,598
Posted By Glory
Question PK Beer?

How do you make PK beer, so if the player's AP is less than 40 it heals them to how many full hearts they have...please help!
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2002, 09:49 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,465
Posted By Glory
Yes but I want tit to delete the npc for like...

Yes but I want tit to delete the npc for like event u put it and it makes it no pk then u upd and its pk but it stays pk.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2002, 09:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,465
Posted By Glory
Noplayerkilling?

I made an npc so...

if (weaponfired)
putnpc bush.gif,noplayerkilling.txt,playerx,player;

and inside the txt is noplayerkilling; when I updatethe level it stays nonplayerkilling anyhelp?
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,005
Posted By Glory
Corupt: no.. i dont know what a "draught" is but...

Corupt: no.. i dont know what a "draught" is but I know what a drought is its "drought Pronunciation Key (drout) also drouth (drouth)
n.
A long period of abnormally low rainfall, especially one...
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2002, 12:52 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,677
Posted By Glory
Corupt: and he'll relay your "junk" to me. good...

Corupt: and he'll relay your "junk" to me. good way to keep those hopeful lats motivated.. I know you prolly didnt mean it that way but lolz man I'm sure that could hurt someones feelings or give...
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,005
Posted By Glory
Corupt: *****!!! dude im so sorry for that I...

Corupt: *****!!! dude im so sorry for that I shoudl have read more carefully and I would have caught that detail im sorry man my bad ok ok but umm it still looks like the bridge was made for a...
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2002, 12:45 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,088
Posted By Glory
Corupt: now i'm not gonna flame you and im not...

Corupt: now i'm not gonna flame you and im not going to talk down to you but if you notice there is only grass on those tiles do to a lack of variety on the tileset their using and the concept of the...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-19-2002, 12:38 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,499
Posted By Glory
Depends if the server has flags for kills and...

Depends if the server has flags for kills and deaths...
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2002, 12:29 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,005
Posted By Glory
Corupt: ( hey SingleChance its *Corupt* but no...

Corupt: ( hey SingleChance its *Corupt* but no worries ;) and thesmoothcriminal if the barrels are part of the story cool then you've taken care of that part but man there is no point in a bridge...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2002, 12:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,943
Posted By Glory
Corupt: graal doesnt have bad gfx artists most of...

Corupt: graal doesnt have bad gfx artists most of them are just lazy and don't have any inspiration and or motivation to create what their minds has drawn out.. graal has good gfx artists.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-19-2002, 12:04 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 5,113
Posted By Glory
Corupt: the level is decent barrels are overused...

Corupt: the level is decent barrels are overused yes unless there is story behind them and the bridge well if your gonna try to make it look like a log bridge (thats the theme i think your going for)...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2002, 02:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,499
Posted By Glory
The only reason you do not keep kills on 2k1, is...

The only reason you do not keep kills on 2k1, is because it was a flag, but say showkills and you will see.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-18-2002, 02:15 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,499
Posted By Glory
Heh, I know whta you mean like when an RC resets...

Heh, I know whta you mean like when an RC resets you...you keep hours kills etc...but I am not sure...lol.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.