Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2004, 03:46 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,919
Posted By Riot
I'd prefer if you set a flag in the npc such as...

I'd prefer if you set a flag in the npc such as "this.isblock" then check for it so you don't remove NPCs that arent ment to be removed.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-06-2004, 03:30 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
I just use strings/variables without prefixes,...

I just use strings/variables without prefixes, which works fine.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,255
Posted By Riot
I never posted one. Though I do know if you...

I never posted one. Though I do know if you search the forums you will find atleast an old one.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,895
Posted By Riot
Re: triggeraction question

Im pretty sure you can do that, with clientside atleast.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2004, 10:55 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
:( Fine whatever:p

:( Fine whatever:p
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2004, 10:32 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
I always need help:p

I always need help:p
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-04-2004, 10:03 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
Lack of staff = lack of updates.:) Site is...

Lack of staff = lack of updates.:)

Site is being reprogrammed as i disliked how i coded it before, then all i gotta do is add the commands to it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 14,107
Posted By Riot
Re: Re: Howto Hitpoint System

In the examples Stefan used clientr. flags, which is read-only to the client. So unless the person has access to the RC or makes a serverside NPC change it, its pretty much secure from that. Hence...
Forum: Tech Support 01-29-2004, 04:14 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,591
Posted By Riot
Then check DirectX version, video drivers, and...

Then check DirectX version, video drivers, and open processes.
Forum: Tech Support 01-26-2004, 07:06 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,591
Posted By Riot
Check firewalls/router settings (if available). ...

Check firewalls/router settings (if available).
Make sure its letting Graal connect.
Forum: Tech Support 01-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,043
Posted By Riot
Jeeze you have a lot of problems.;) ...

Jeeze you have a lot of problems.;)


Check running processes and close any that aren't needed.
Fix the high temperature problem you mentioned in an eariler thread.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-25-2004, 08:39 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,865
Posted By Riot
Last I heard old graal versions couldn't be used...

Last I heard old graal versions couldn't be used as an alternative to current Graal as an online game, but was perfectly fine for LAN games.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 08:14 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 13,909
Posted By Riot
In my opinion it shows how responsible Graal is. ...

In my opinion it shows how responsible Graal is.
They keep logs on major event like these, and can restore backups in little time. 90% of the accounts deleted were restored within 48 hours.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 13,909
Posted By Riot
Myself being a major researcher on dedicated...

Myself being a major researcher on dedicated servers, I find that on average, a $100/month server is plenty to run a small game, 4-5 for a medium, and 8-12 on a large (unless each server requires a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-25-2004, 06:59 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 13,909
Posted By Riot
We may "rent" space from graal, but during that...

We may "rent" space from graal, but during that time that space is ours, with graal monitoring it.
Also we have to pay for accounts (since we only get one account with it) so they are making even...
Forum: Tech Support 01-24-2004, 07:28 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,648
Posted By Riot
I haven't restarted my Windows machine in about 7...

I haven't restarted my Windows machine in about 7 months.. I don't find it unstable at all...

Certain freeware Linux distributions are no longer supported.
Forum: Tech Support 01-24-2004, 07:24 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,152
Posted By Riot
Few more pictures: ...

Few more pictures:
http://lenoxion.gwdn.com/hah.jpg
http://lenoxion.gwdn.com/hah2.jpg

Quick fix:
Go into full screen and come back to windowed, restores default resolution and puts everything...
Forum: Tech Support 01-24-2004, 04:43 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 773
Posted By Riot
Beeps are usually warning signs from your...

Beeps are usually warning signs from your computer.
Might wanna try to fix the high cpu temps and look for a document explaining beeps for your BIOS version.
Forum: Tech Support 01-24-2004, 04:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,152
Posted By Riot
Bug: Graal 3 Resize

When resizing Graal3 things become blurry, and things like the chat-box become huge (see attached image).
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,963
Posted By Riot
If you bothered to look at the Snippets section...

If you bothered to look at the Snippets section of Graal.net (mainly the Elaborate onwall function (http://graal.net/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=21) Loriel posted) you'd already know to do it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2004, 05:25 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By Riot
First off I'd suggest shorting your code a lot by...

First off I'd suggest shorting your code a lot by looking into how to use for () loops.

Also, look around on the forums for examples on how to do clientside to serverside through weapons (Its been...
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-05-2004, 05:05 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,406
Posted By Riot
Chad had a very good pathfinder. Link:...

Chad had a very good pathfinder.

Link: http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46660&perpage=15&pagenumber=2#post853953
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-27-2003, 04:44 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,747
Posted By Riot
Paste into notepad first then copy again and it...

Paste into notepad first then copy again and it should work fine.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By Riot
I was under the impression that he wanted to...

I was under the impression that he wanted to replace "text" with "new text" in a string list. Which is what I gave him.

Sorry if I misunderstood.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-05-2003, 07:23 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By Riot
You don't need #e: setstring...

You don't need #e:

setstring this.array,a,b,c,def;
this.replace = lindexof(c, this.array);
replacestring this.array,this.replace,replaced;

would replace "c" with "replaced" making this.array...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.