Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,383
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Did a quick edit on your musket bub, The only...

Did a quick edit on your musket bub, The only thing I can tell you is.. Learn about lightsources, they will help you greatly. ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-20-2007, 05:42 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,344
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Tried my half at shading the blade better.. dunno...

Tried my half at shading the blade better.. dunno if it worked or not.. :confused:

Also, just wanted to show off these cliffs I made, didnt feel like making another thread seeing as I already have...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,344
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah, I wasnt really sure as to whether I should...

Yeah, I wasnt really sure as to whether I should make it into a sword or a stave.. which is why I put a question mark after Sword on the topic name. But anyways, I extended the handle to make it look...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,344
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Sword?

Just some random pixelage, tell me what you guys think. o.O
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2007, 01:22 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,729
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Nothing new there.. He tends to do this alot....

Nothing new there.. He tends to do this alot. Post edits of peoples graphics without telling them what or how he managed to make them look better. :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 08-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,621
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I would say that the size is fine.. But the...

I would say that the size is fine.. But the problem is the handle which is giving it the flat feeling. You should probably try to add more highlights to the handle with a high contrast.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,245
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Eh dont mind Thrash guys, He just likes to talk...

Eh dont mind Thrash guys, He just likes to talk crap about other peoples GFX because he knows how badly his suck. P.S. Thrash.. you have staves coming from your ass? You sound pretty confused about...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 642
Views: 136,977
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ooo OOOO, *Correction*, Your DAD pays for the...

Ooo OOOO, *Correction*, Your DAD pays for the server. ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,136
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I already told you I liked the tiles, But I have...

I already told you I liked the tiles, But I have yet to give you any pointers on how to fix the things where they lack. So firstly, I must say.. your sand.. doesnt really look like sand at all. It...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,567
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Your ideas seem very well thought out. Seems this...

Your ideas seem very well thought out. Seems this server could go very far if executed properly. My only problem thus far is your content isnt very appealing visually. But, Obviously you guys are...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,301
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Animated tiles?

Ok, well I recently felt the urge to put animated tiles into a custom tileset that I am creating. The tileset type is type1, so my question is: Is it possible to even add animated tiles to a type1...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-16-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,125
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ah ok, well thankies. :D

Ah ok, well thankies. :D
Forum: Graphic Design 07-16-2007, 04:52 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,125
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
So what do you advise I do? :confused: Dont use...

So what do you advise I do? :confused: Dont use the last highlight shade?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-16-2007, 04:45 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,125
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Random Stuff.

A WIP body for my server (Secret), and just some scorpian i made out of boredom, Kudos! ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 07-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,482
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I personally like the grass/sand on the left...

I personally like the grass/sand on the left better than the right, and the rock on the right better than the left. :) But as for the rock on the left.. It seems as if you didnt very much try to pay...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,524
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Here I made an edit for you gem. My words of...

Here I made an edit for you gem. My words of advice are.. First: When choosing your colors, dont choose colors that are so close together, I saw atleast 4 colors in your pallete which I could barely...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,524
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Osht, its Lance! :cool:

Osht, its Lance! :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
LOL?

LOL?
Forum: Graphic Design 06-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
:D I was probably going to have a few braches...

:D I was probably going to have a few braches poking out of the leaves. But as for the leaves, I meant for them to be that way, I was trying to keep a graal feeling to it. But I shall see what I can...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,027
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Fantasy Tree [WIP]

A tree i made for a fantasy styled setting, its still very rough and i havnt fully completed the shading nor cleaning of the lines. But I would to know what you guys think of it thus far.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2007, 02:25 AM
Replies: 61
Views: 6,248
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Im pretty sure Stefan would be able to come up...

Im pretty sure Stefan would be able to come up with some agreements with you as far as blood, maybe if some type of Warning was posted before logging on to the server.. Eg: "Warning, This server is...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,695
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Why are all your tiles the same color.. ? Just...

Why are all your tiles the same color.. ? Just wondering.
Forum: Tech Support 06-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,369
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
//#CLIENTSIDE if(created) { addtiledef...

//#CLIENTSIDE
if(created)
{
addtiledef symp_main-tiles.png, , 0;
}

Have a nice day. ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 06-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,003
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I love your work Draenin, dont get me wrong.. But...

I love your work Draenin, dont get me wrong.. But this just isnt one of your best. I like the idea/concept of it, it just seems to be poorly executed. :frown:
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,239
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I personally think the tileset couldnt really be...

I personally think the tileset couldnt really be improved shade-wise, its obviously an issue of style (He must like a sketchy style?). But one thing that I do see that could be improved is the...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.