Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,659
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dark, your 'macho' screaming WHO DID IT I RULE...

Dark, your 'macho' screaming WHO DID IT I RULE THIS KINGDOM WHOEVER DOES ANYTHING I DONT AGREE WITH I KILL THEM LOLZ is getting old, and is embarassing.

Deleting someone from the Kingdom just...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Sorry Googi, I was at church at noon (EST 4pm =...

Sorry Googi, I was at church at noon (EST 4pm = Noon USC)
Forum: Samurai 05-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,927
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Fr0 and Temp thus far, I think.

Fr0 and Temp thus far, I think.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dark... their is no senate.

Dark... their is no senate.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,058
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hmm... give more than three people house...

Hmm... give more than three people house rights.... have activity from houses....

Give no one house rights but three people...... have a barren waste land....
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 04:07 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,058
Posted By AlaricoMontario
So take the R right, then, but let people ahve...

So take the R right, then, but let people ahve the other rights.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-21-2006, 04:06 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,366
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Interior Ministry Notice

Due to a recent declaration of war by Chancellor Zoogi Zerako on the Kingdom of Dustari, the following has come into effect in the areas under the administration of the Republic of Zormite:


...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,058
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I think showing favoritism is a little elitist,...

I think showing favoritism is a little elitist, and I'll give Draenin a week to come in here and say the same.

I think giving other people AGH rights, (Add, Switch Rank, Housing) is fine. Beacause...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
G and R, really. G allows you to move their...

G and R, really.

G allows you to move their rank, R allows youto remove them.

Now, that this thread has been derailed as far as it can go, back on schedule
-------------------------------...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-18-2006, 03:20 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Have no clue. Though, Googi, it did keep the king...

Have no clue. Though, Googi, it did keep the king rank. I deleted the extra Chancellor one made and simply changed the King's title to Chancellor, and added you.

Though its kind of scary that...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Baptiste... will be dealt with. And who...

Baptiste... will be dealt with.

And who authorized him to have rights, again?
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-16-2006, 02:24 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Somehow Brad I feel that was you :P

Somehow Brad I feel that was you :P
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-16-2006, 12:39 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ideas Thus Far:(Original or Not) ...

Ideas Thus Far:(Original or Not)


Granary, with a well surrounded by some farming land 'Planters Square'
Mini Int Offices (<- Will Happen)
Barracks (Will have beds, etc....... 'duh' )
...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Some seirous and actual productive conversation...

Some seirous and actual productive conversation would be nice.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-15-2006, 02:40 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,341
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Smile City?

I've gotten permission fromn Googi to try to get a city made and then consequently uploaded by Bjorn. Thus far I've got Bureaucrat Raven Blade (Ravenblade1979) helping me.

If you want to help, PM...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 977
Posted By AlaricoMontario
By losing the house I mean Etien and them pushing...

By losing the house I mean Etien and them pushing it behind another house.
::points at Archigos:: Like that.
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,041
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Hey, Zoog, can you add the Bureaucracy to the...

Hey, Zoog, can you add the Bureaucracy to the top?

;)
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 977
Posted By AlaricoMontario
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea. This got abused so ...

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea. This got abused so many times during Kefkin's reign...

For example, myself and a friend made a fortified house (and it didn't look bad, looked pretty good actually)
...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-14-2006, 05:37 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,252
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Dark I'll be working on some inside levels, so if...

Dark I'll be working on some inside levels, so if you can add a hallway for the bureaucracy, I can provide everything beyond the door.
Forum: Level Design 05-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,324
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I cant do screenies, but what I do is upload...

I cant do screenies, but what I do is upload graalkingdomsinside.nw and zormiteinside_default.nw and copy/paste from each one into another zormiteinside_default.nw.
Then when I go to 'save as' and...
Forum: Markets 05-14-2006, 04:41 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,330
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Sold - because I needed diamonds fast and...

Sold - because I needed diamonds fast and totally forgot about the new market forum
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-14-2006, 02:21 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,071
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Event

Mr. Zartur needs your help! His job in the Republic is too keep the island free of ugly clutter like fortifications, yet, alas, there is too much for him to handle! "I'll lose my job if it isn't...
Forum: Level Design 05-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,324
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Problem.

I am making GK levels, and each time I finish it looks good... but when I hit 'Play' to test it out it freaks out and the floor tiles go wack.

Why?

::bangs head on desk::
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 942
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I'm working on the interior level of the Offices,...

I'm working on the interior level of the Offices, and it's coming along good - though it'll only be one room and 4 desks to start with, it'll still be enough for what we're doing.

Also I'm...
Forum: Zormite Republic 05-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 942
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Yes sir-ee, Val's got a new bureaucracy :)

Yes sir-ee, Val's got a new bureaucracy :)
Showing results 226 to 250 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.