Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkRenji
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,050
Posted By DarkRenji
happy one.

happy one.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-25-2009, 07:25 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,904
Posted By DarkRenji
Yes I concur.

Yes I concur.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 15,789
Posted By DarkRenji
Even after making that video, and getting some...

Even after making that video, and getting some screenshots I don't think he got in that much trouble, I think he only got reset on era or something.
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By DarkRenji
Happy birthday.

Happy birthday.
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 9,852
Posted By DarkRenji
why do you pay zodiac?

why do you pay zodiac?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Replies: 118
Views: 15,789
Posted By DarkRenji
I wonder if he has changed from his old ways?

I wonder if he has changed from his old ways?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 6,174
Posted By DarkRenji
have fun

have fun
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-14-2009, 02:43 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 15,789
Posted By DarkRenji
I wonder if shadow is using GG to get items on...

I wonder if shadow is using GG to get items on other servers again?

And my god, if I remember right, it looks like that bow you holding in the picture is a recolor and slight edit of the "Shadow...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,450
Posted By DarkRenji
Wait... GG is back?

Wait... GG is back?
Forum: Era Main Forum 05-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,180
Posted By DarkRenji
u r forgivin is incorrect

u r forgivin

is incorrect
Forum: Zone 04-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,083
Posted By DarkRenji
yes lets turn this into call of duty

yes lets turn this into call of duty
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,017
Posted By DarkRenji
I had mine completed when I got the PBP, to bad...

I had mine completed when I got the PBP, to bad it was shortly lived.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Replies: 6
Hey
Views: 1,526
Posted By DarkRenji
Oh its you...

Oh its you...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,396
Posted By DarkRenji
Bye MD, it was fun hanging out with you on zodiac...

Bye MD, it was fun hanging out with you on zodiac and having you bail me out of jail when i pissed the new GPS off :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,414
Posted By DarkRenji
I forgot your gamertag :( Add me,...

I forgot your gamertag :(


Add me, DarkRenji


is incorrect
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,414
Posted By DarkRenji
Its about time

That I quit graal...

I've pretty much been a decent player/richest player on ever server i've played and its getting old and boring...

after getting my **** scammed by someone on era im done...
Forum: Guild Life 04-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,713
Posted By DarkRenji
Its stupid, I dont even want to point out why..

Its stupid, I dont even want to point out why..
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,043
Posted By DarkRenji
See you in a few days.

See you in a few days.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-06-2009, 03:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,403
Posted By DarkRenji
No it does not, If I break a door down its not...

No it does not, If I break a door down its not going to randomly repair its self over 10 secs
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,403
Posted By DarkRenji
Give the doors to all bases, or remove a set from...

Give the doors to all bases, or remove a set from tachi's.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,922
Posted By DarkRenji
a wise choice. is incorrect

a wise choice. is incorrect
Forum: Videos 04-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 10,352
Posted By DarkRenji
Fix'd

Fix'd
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,665
Posted By DarkRenji
excuse me for not putting a bag of flaming poo on...

excuse me for not putting a bag of flaming poo on your doorstep
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-02-2009, 03:51 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,847
Posted By DarkRenji
Clockwork (20)

happy birthday aeko
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,665
Posted By DarkRenji
its true i talked to his brother on xboxlive, his...

its true i talked to his brother on xboxlive, his brother thinks he has AIDS or STDs.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.