Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 404
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SwimChao
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Replies: 26
Ctf
Views: 3,766
Posted By SwimChao
Now you're just taking what I said from one point...

Now you're just taking what I said from one point in the ball park, and throwing it to the completely opposite corner.

I have no problem breaking this down into the smallest piece I can think of...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Replies: 26
Ctf
Views: 3,766
Posted By SwimChao
Then I'm also sure that you're unsure of the...

Then I'm also sure that you're unsure of the amount of work he actually does, or any development staff for that matter. You, as a player, are not exposed to anything they do until the final product...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,058
Posted By SwimChao
Assuming that message was directed at me, it is...

Assuming that message was directed at me, it is Streety
Forum: Graphic Design 08-22-2009, 12:58 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,058
Posted By SwimChao
Looks like a brownie. Yum.

Looks like a brownie. Yum.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 08-22-2009, 12:54 AM
Replies: 26
Ctf
Views: 3,766
Posted By SwimChao
I told Deo that I had actually planned on working...

I told Deo that I had actually planned on working on two or a few more GMAPs that would be used for CTF, but it's always overridden by bigger projects. Since we only have a limited number staff, we...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,947
Posted By SwimChao
You should take in any and all criticism and...

You should take in any and all criticism and process it.

Combating it with angry remarks isn't going to do you much good!
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 08-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 12,958
Posted By SwimChao
Oh yeah, the jail reason will be done for sure. ...

Oh yeah, the jail reason will be done for sure.

However the level isn't changing. If you've done something significant enough to really be jailed, I couldn't care less whether or not you like the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,181
Posted By SwimChao
What was he *Thinking!!?

What was he *Thinking!!?
Forum: Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements 07-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 12,958
Posted By SwimChao
The jail is not changing. Though I will look into...

The jail is not changing. Though I will look into the issue where it adds time for allegedly "hacking" in the cells.

On a relative note, I've always wondered why when people really attempt to...
Forum: Graphic Design 07-26-2009, 04:12 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,965
Posted By SwimChao
Just mix new colors, I don't think it's that much...

Just mix new colors, I don't think it's that much of a hassle when you only have two or three to begin with. You can't stand to have the bench not match the table itself. Looks awkward!
Forum: Graphic Design 07-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,965
Posted By SwimChao
You change it to a different color completely...

You change it to a different color completely now, and changed the way you worked with the speckles on the wood.

Try to revert it back to the original colors, but make it a darker shade. :)
Forum: Future Improvements 07-19-2009, 02:19 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,118
Posted By SwimChao
Ironic that this is started up now. Sorry I don't...

Ironic that this is started up now. Sorry I don't have any posted information, all of my insight was PMed a while ago.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,816
Posted By SwimChao
10 yrs.

10 yrs.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,224
Posted By SwimChao
That explains how it ended up on UN. During a...

That explains how it ended up on UN. During a Christmas event two years ago, the server held a monster hunting event. SZ asked TooT (as far as I know) to make him a gmap or something along those...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 17,912
Posted By SwimChao
During the testing yesterday I actually came...

During the testing yesterday I actually came across a guy whose community name was Graal#### but his actual account was a different Graal####.

@_@
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,224
Posted By SwimChao
I'm not sure what you're accusing me of...

I'm not sure what you're accusing me of personally in the first bit, but the map used was just a GMAP we've had on UN for almost two years now. I only used it as something easy to test the system on,...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,224
Posted By SwimChao
Pet system feedback

The system you tested this afternoon was only the beta version of the upcoming system. The map you tested on was only temporary, and in the future it will be easier to understand where the "wild"...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,938
Posted By SwimChao
Yeah, I mean- The plans we have I wrote up a long...

Yeah, I mean- The plans we have I wrote up a long time ago. The script work product is just ending up a little bit like "Pokemon".
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,938
Posted By SwimChao
I originally planned to for the final version. ...

I originally planned to for the final version.

In the beta version though, it will be blue. Sorry! :(
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,938
Posted By SwimChao
I'm so sorry, I assumed you all would end up...

I'm so sorry, I assumed you all would end up reading the news post:

http://wiki.graal.net/index.php/News
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,938
Posted By SwimChao
5:00 PM on Sunday. Sorry, I typo'd/missed the day.

5:00 PM on Sunday. Sorry, I typo'd/missed the day.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,210
Posted By SwimChao
Also congratulate him on his newborn son, Alex,...

Also congratulate him on his newborn son, Alex, who was born last night.

We're all very proud on UN! :-) Happy birthday!

(and grats on the kid again, I like the name Alex! Good choice!)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 07-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,938
Posted By SwimChao
Beta Testing

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7161/petsscreenshot.png

This weekend is a testing for the upcoming pet system release. It's an open beta, so everyone is welcome. Come to Unholy Dev at 5:00 PM...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,493
Posted By SwimChao
I think he's going in the right direction with...

I think he's going in the right direction with the shadows. He just needs to experiment with palettes to define things a little differently.

And do some work with the lighting on the ground.
Forum: Hiring for Unholy Nation 06-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 17,008
Posted By SwimChao
:p

:p
Showing results 226 to 250 of 404

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.