Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: osrs
Forum: Graphic Design 02-10-2005, 05:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By osrs
I could not make it, so great work. :)

I could not make it, so great work. :)
Forum: Future Improvements 02-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,502
Posted By osrs
Why make an 'adult' forum if most of the players...

Why make an 'adult' forum if most of the players are children/adolescents? I like the idea anyway, a mature community would be nice, but hey, it is a game. :whatever:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,312
Posted By osrs
Bye, sad to see a good scripter leaving. I have...

Bye, sad to see a good scripter leaving. I have 'quit' Graal (development part) since a long time too, but I am always around. Hope to see you around too.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-02-2005, 06:48 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 11,571
Posted By osrs
I have noticed.

I have noticed.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 11,571
Posted By osrs
Is this the one that Jagen scripted?

Is this the one that Jagen scripted?
Forum: Zone 02-01-2005, 04:16 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,275
Posted By osrs
I think your idea is better, Stefan. It would be...

I think your idea is better, Stefan. It would be easier to control, I think so.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-01-2005, 04:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,293
Posted By osrs
Nifty!

Nifty!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-30-2005, 08:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,487
Posted By osrs
It is working successfully now, thanks for your...

It is working successfully now, thanks for your assistance. :)
Forum: English 01-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,344
Posted By osrs
and why did you revive it?

and why did you revive it?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,487
Posted By osrs
Good, but what about the setup problem? The...

Good, but what about the setup problem? The options are still not appearing.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 6,651
Posted By osrs
If you made your signature, congratulations, I...

If you made your signature, congratulations, I really appreciate it. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,419
Posted By osrs
Happy birthday Lyndzey. :)

Happy birthday Lyndzey. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,530
Posted By osrs
That is a wise addition, I'm pretty sure that...

That is a wise addition, I'm pretty sure that threads containing annoying messages like 'omg tux active my guild plz' willl disappear now. :)
Forum: Tech Support 01-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 910
Posted By osrs
Hm, thanks. Sorry for posting without checking...

Hm, thanks. Sorry for posting without checking forums anyway.
Forum: Information 01-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 10,122
Posted By osrs
Nifty work.

Nifty work.
Forum: Tech Support 01-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 910
Posted By osrs
Installing Graal.

The setup of Graal is not working as before, I have downloaded the setup three times and nothing, it does not show the options of what I want to install. Anyone having the same problem?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-24-2005, 04:37 AM
Replies: 48
Hi!
Views: 4,789
Posted By osrs
Welcome back.

Welcome back.
Forum: Classic News 01-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,085
Posted By osrs
Good job.

Good job.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 11,779
Posted By osrs
That is amazing. :) Do a forum search...

That is amazing. :)



Do a forum search and you will find many informations.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-21-2005, 03:26 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 11,779
Posted By osrs
Your RC skin is nice, I just don't like the black...

Your RC skin is nice, I just don't like the black background on text box. I use the normal RC skin, so I won't post it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By osrs
Actually who works directly with Stefan have. ...

Actually who works directly with Stefan have. >_<
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 5,293
Posted By osrs
Hehe, I remember that! :)

Hehe, I remember that! :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By osrs
I thought that Unixmad gave his gold-time back....

I thought that Unixmad gave his gold-time back. Wrong thoughts, then. :whatever:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By osrs
He does not need more gold time, trust me.

He does not need more gold time, trust me.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,697
Posted By osrs
No false credit card upgrading, please.

No false credit card upgrading, please.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.