Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 10 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Last
»
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
ceserthen
Forum:
Zone
04-24-2007, 02:55 AM
Replies:
35
Box Art
Views:
3,222
Posted By
ceserthen
Any more box art my art continuoisly gets...
Any more box art my art continuoisly gets sabatoged.
Forum:
Zone
04-24-2007, 02:54 AM
Replies:
151
ET Applications
Views:
7,360
Posted By
ceserthen
Still wondering who is going to be it.
Still wondering who is going to be it.
Forum:
Zone
04-24-2007, 02:03 AM
Replies:
35
Box Art
Views:
3,222
Posted By
ceserthen
hmm... I remember getting killed a few times...
hmm... I remember getting killed a few times while trying take b4 (where it was) And then going a blowing up a few with my trusty taze bombs. I had a good picture but someperson came by and blew it...
Forum:
Zone
04-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Replies:
37
Global Hacker Announcement
Views:
4,012
Posted By
ceserthen
You can simply create an alternate zone for the...
You can simply create an alternate zone for the hackers that while they're locked, they have no other people besides other people that are locked. Make it an exact mirror of zone, like an alternate...
Forum:
Zone
04-23-2007, 03:04 AM
Replies:
37
Global Hacker Announcement
Views:
4,012
Posted By
ceserthen
I second this is clearly spam
I second this is clearly spam
Forum:
Zone
04-23-2007, 02:43 AM
Replies:
35
Box Art
Views:
3,222
Posted By
ceserthen
this is thinking outside the box
this is thinking outside the box
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-23-2007, 02:39 AM
Replies:
203
Poll:
Plasma Shotgun
Views:
29,347
Posted By
ceserthen
looks great just try to lighten the shade on the...
looks great just try to lighten the shade on the top cause it looks a bit weird in that sense, also the handle is tiny and weird shaped, otherwise, I like it.
Forum:
Zone
04-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Replies:
37
Global Hacker Announcement
Views:
4,012
Posted By
ceserthen
put two and two together. Anyway it might...
put two and two together. Anyway it might discourage new hackers the old ones would keep their evil ways.
Forum:
Playerworld Staff Openings
04-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies:
52
Graal X Hirings
Views:
9,638
Posted By
ceserthen
Please don't bash a playerworld its against the...
Please don't bash a playerworld its against the rules. It might look like a rip off but it seems its in the lead of the modern styled server faceoff.
Forum:
Zone PC
04-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies:
224
Group Photo
Views:
219,617
Posted By
ceserthen
Well... Some people wanted in there so I just...
Well... Some people wanted in there so I just screenshoted them so, me(Ceserthen), Zombeh, and Highlander.
Forum:
Zone
04-20-2007, 04:24 AM
Replies:
22
Prevent Hackers
Views:
2,089
Posted By
ceserthen
perhaps having a small square fo those unlucky to...
perhaps having a small square fo those unlucky to get warped over there. just a small safe spot, if you move, its your own fault.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Replies:
165
New Weapons. AGAIN?! :O!
Views:
27,750
Posted By
ceserthen
you should probaly sak huwa which ones he's...
you should probaly sak huwa which ones he's already done to save some effort on your part.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Replies:
15
New server ideas?
Views:
3,107
Posted By
ceserthen
I know that, but the founder of one good idea...
I know that, but the founder of one good idea doesn't mean to have things like his zone idea in there, I admit that 1, 2, and 3 are good ideas the rest are really iffy.
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
04-19-2007, 03:52 AM
Replies:
15
New server ideas?
Views:
3,107
Posted By
ceserthen
not to burst your bubble but after having...
not to burst your bubble but after having expeireince around playerworlds for a while now anything with the term "like *insert server name here* but better", gets shot down in flames. New ideas are...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Replies:
203
Poll:
Plasma Shotgun
Views:
29,347
Posted By
ceserthen
I agree Sayian's trying to fend off any possible...
I agree Sayian's trying to fend off any possible possition by cutting down those who make graphics. I rember when he used to be kind and polite to those who were making GFX for zone but that does not...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Replies:
39
3 new weapons
Views:
3,995
Posted By
ceserthen
I wasn't talking about those, I was talking about...
I wasn't talking about those, I was talking about the past few weapons you have made, The style of Zone can be changed within certain restrictions.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-09-2007, 01:48 AM
Replies:
39
3 new weapons
Views:
3,995
Posted By
ceserthen
If I wanted to make weapons that are of the same...
If I wanted to make weapons that are of the same style and are not around 50% like each other I would make them like yours. But I am trying to find another style of zone wepons that would work. And...
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-09-2007, 01:23 AM
Replies:
39
3 new weapons
Views:
3,995
Posted By
ceserthen
well I forgot to post these so I guess I will...
well I forgot to post these so I guess I will now.
and here are some stat ideas.
Tirakkis (white and red one that recolored grey and blue)
Type: Rifle
Hands: 2
Ammo: plasma
Ammoclip: 20
Forum:
Zone
04-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Replies:
56
Easter
Views:
4,933
Posted By
ceserthen
I worked on this yet to color the metal so it...
I worked on this yet to color the metal so it doesn't clash with the eggs, I'll post the stats idea as soon as I get time.
Forum:
Zone
04-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Replies:
56
Easter
Views:
4,933
Posted By
ceserthen
How about every time you kill someone you get an...
How about every time you kill someone you get an egg and can trade them in at easter.
Forum:
Gfx submissions
04-02-2007, 03:10 AM
Replies:
48
International bodies.
Views:
9,189
Posted By
ceserthen
International bodies.
I was bored and astarted working on some international styled bodies. I just have the british one part of the way don and would like people's opinions.
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Replies:
28
Events?
Views:
1,710
Posted By
ceserthen
maybe like raven said, an Amazing race would be...
maybe like raven said, an Amazing race would be good (I don't watch the show so I have no idea on how it should be run)
Forum:
Gfx submissions
03-28-2007, 03:18 AM
Replies:
39
3 new weapons
Views:
3,995
Posted By
ceserthen
Finished one improveing on top ones and others. I...
Finished one improveing on top ones and others. I stil like the red and white one above but which one do you like (of the second)
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Replies:
28
Events?
Views:
1,710
Posted By
ceserthen
Around four, but were willing to waste our...
Around four, but were willing to waste our money.:D Other mages can help to if they want.
Forum:
Zormite Republic
03-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Replies:
28
Events?
Views:
1,710
Posted By
ceserthen
We people of the Ceserthen clan have came up with...
We people of the Ceserthen clan have came up with an idea for an event. It's set up like a block styled tournament. We the mages of the Ceserthen clan can devise summoning for monsters which the...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Page 10 of 20
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:02 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.