Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: superb
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2004, 10:31 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 2,699
Posted By superb
And every time it's a stupid idea and the...

And every time it's a stupid idea and the graphics suck.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 10:54 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 14,000
Posted By superb
I thought Peach was always known to be male. Ever...

I thought Peach was always known to be male. Ever since I've known him (when he was first a GP on Classic) he's been known as a male. The faking a woman thing was all Azrael and PACH's doing I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 14,000
Posted By superb
It's always been the same person. The first posts...

It's always been the same person. The first posts made by "Chris"/"Emily" refer to a cousin named Britani. Just last night (my time) "Chris" refers to the cousin Britani AGAIN in the garage band...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 03:46 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 14,000
Posted By superb
Probably because it's cheaper to upgrade an...

Probably because it's cheaper to upgrade an existing account than to buy a new one.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 06:35 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 14,000
Posted By superb
I knew it! You blew your cover a long time ago...

I knew it! You blew your cover a long time ago but I didn't say anything because I wasn't positive. Your yahoo profile gave it away also.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 04:48 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,707
Posted By superb
But here's the problem...you're taking an example...

But here's the problem...you're taking an example from ONE manufacturer and applying it to all AMD platforms. The voltage problem could be averted by changing the voltage yourself (though I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 04:23 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,707
Posted By superb
I keep hearing this argument about AMD chips...

I keep hearing this argument about AMD chips running too hot. I've never had this problem and I don't think it's the fault of AMD. I still think it's user error related.

Motherboards are always...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 03:51 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,707
Posted By superb
Yes because it's not clear what processor you are...

Yes because it's not clear what processor you are referring to. My point was that AMD makes more than one type of processor and each has a different name.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 02:02 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,707
Posted By superb
There's no clear winner. You just have to get the...

There's no clear winner. You just have to get the right processor for the kind of work you want to do. Durons are better than ALL celerons by the way.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 12:59 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,707
Posted By superb
[/b] AMD processors do not use a GHZ number,...

[/b]
AMD processors do not use a GHZ number, they use a Performance Ratio rating. Also, they have a name, Athlon (or Duron, K5, K6, etc.)...Just saying AMD followed by 2.3 is not enough information...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 12:19 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,416
Posted By superb
Maybe it was the free three gifts at the gift...

Maybe it was the free three gifts at the gift shop in GK.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,707
Posted By superb
Pentium 2s do not exist at that clock speed. ...

Pentium 2s do not exist at that clock speed.

Again I ask you to only speak when you know what the hell you're talking about. Look at Kamoo's post for an explanation of what hyperthreading is. What...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 6,396
Posted By superb
Yet again you delete stuff that shouldn't be...

Yet again you delete stuff that shouldn't be deleted. It was off-topic, but he broke no rules.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 16,415
Posted By superb
Pretty nice there Tyrial. What do we have in...

Pretty nice there Tyrial. What do we have in store as far as the gameplay goes?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 6,277
Posted By superb
Linux has no problems with transparent windows. :)

Linux has no problems with transparent windows. :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-16-2004, 08:55 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,755
Posted By superb
Me too. It's the only server I've actually been...

Me too. It's the only server I've actually been looking forward to.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-15-2004, 08:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,012
Posted By superb
You should have posted here more often. I bet few...

You should have posted here more often. I bet few people have even heard of you. I sure haven't and I've played even longer than you have. x.x
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-15-2004, 08:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 1,886
Posted By superb
Bye Emmy, you freaky chica. :p

Bye Emmy, you freaky chica. :p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 9,118
Posted By superb
Because they already have something that suits...

Because they already have something that suits their needs.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2004, 07:53 AM
Replies: 94
Views: 9,118
Posted By superb
Well it doesn't seem clear as to whether 3D...

Well it doesn't seem clear as to whether 3D battle sequences will be implemented into Kingdoms or not. From what unixmad said, there would be a demo server, but he didn't make it clear if it would be...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,967
Posted By superb
Good to see you! Drop by once in a while if you...

Good to see you! Drop by once in a while if you can man. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,268
Posted By superb
Yeah that was an issue as well. Was 2k1 opened...

Yeah that was an issue as well. Was 2k1 opened yet? I don't remember.
Forum: Tech Support 01-14-2004, 07:42 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,648
Posted By superb
Yeah my Geforce FX 5900 rox my sox. :) As...

Yeah my Geforce FX 5900 rox my sox. :)

As far as the Linux, it does not suck either. :p You just have to know how to use it.

Graal problem, well...I think you should try to reinstall Graal...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,967
Posted By superb
Koni, I think you posted it in the Graalympus...

Koni, I think you posted it in the Graalympus thread, not this one. ^_^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-12-2004, 05:58 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,002
Posted By superb
I don't see the funness...Of course, you like...

I don't see the funness...Of course, you like gunbound so I don't think it needs an explanation. :p
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.