Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nappa
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 7,982
Posted By Nappa
I am dissapointed. Those of who I thought I would...

I am dissapointed. Those of who I thought I would be on their list, I wasn't! Anger!

themiz
sinpro
lance
projectshifter
haunter
geno
brad
frozenheat
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,510
Posted By Nappa
No. You have the problem right, but not the...

No. You have the problem right, but not the solution. I'd like to see a tax on every single gralat that is transfered. By transfered, I mean if one player drops it and another picks it up, a certain...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,944
Posted By Nappa
Can you please make one thread and put all your...

Can you please make one thread and put all your updates and news in it ? It's annoying to see that you have so many threads on the front page.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,561
Posted By Nappa
Sup man. Long time no see. Come work for 2k1...

Sup man. Long time no see. Come work for 2k1 again.
Forum: Future Improvements 02-11-2005, 04:25 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,502
Posted By Nappa
Problem: Their is no set standard of...

Problem:

Their is no set standard of maturity. It's in the eye of the beholder.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-11-2005, 04:23 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 843
Posted By Nappa
wb crackalack.

wb crackalack.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 830
Posted By Nappa
I love you. My favorite team. <3 Greenbay.

I love you. My favorite team. <3 Greenbay.
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,178
Posted By Nappa
95% of your events are raffles anyway, not like...

95% of your events are raffles anyway, not like this is going to have an effect.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,444
Posted By Nappa
I might not be the most "positive" person on the...

I might not be the most "positive" person on the forums, but I sure as hell haven't broken any rules. Maybe if I did some crazy **** like post swear words on every single post by evading the swear...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 918
Posted By Nappa
It looks.. strange.

It looks.. strange.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,048
Posted By Nappa
Someone who doesn't even work for the server can...

Someone who doesn't even work for the server can make an ETA of server completion ? Wow.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-02-2005, 01:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 816
Posted By Nappa
Can't you get mental skill by using that woodsman...

Can't you get mental skill by using that woodsman skill on items or something like that ?
Forum: Samurai 02-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,272
Posted By Nappa
Haha.. They throw the thrown around faster then a...

Haha.. They throw the thrown around faster then a hot potatoe.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,139
Posted By Nappa
Not necessarily. Depends on what you deem...

Not necessarily. Depends on what you deem "massive"
Forum: Samurai 02-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,272
Posted By Nappa
I am next on the list of empress'. I will look so...

I am next on the list of empress'. I will look so sexy in that crown.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-31-2005, 10:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,004
Posted By Nappa
Buy me one Chris. I will love you forever.

Buy me one Chris. I will love you forever.
Forum: Zone 01-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,275
Posted By Nappa
You could always log on and find out >_> (I don't...

You could always log on and find out >_> (I don't play Era so I can't tell you)
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-31-2005, 10:35 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,139
Posted By Nappa
MMORPG he means, and it's not even that. I don't...

MMORPG he means, and it's not even that. I don't consider 70 people on GK at any given point massive.
Forum: Forest 01-31-2005, 10:34 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,949
Posted By Nappa
I should make some type of history of my Orc...

I should make some type of history of my Orc character... I'm too lazy though. Somehow I would have to tie in forcing humans to mate so we can feast on their babies.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-31-2005, 10:29 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,444
Posted By Nappa
I don't understand. My original post was edited,...

I don't understand. My original post was edited, then later deleted. MY DEAR POST COUNT IS SUFFERING
Forum: Samurai 01-31-2005, 04:30 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,446
Posted By Nappa
I dont even know what you just typed.

I dont even know what you just typed.
Forum: Samurai 01-31-2005, 01:59 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,446
Posted By Nappa
I don't tell rumors. I tell the truth, unlike you.

I don't tell rumors. I tell the truth, unlike you.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-31-2005, 12:03 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 12,139
Posted By Nappa
The same ? I guess that means it was already at 0...

The same ? I guess that means it was already at 0 ?
Forum: Samurai 01-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,446
Posted By Nappa
You have to be kidding me. It's not nice to lie...

You have to be kidding me. It's not nice to lie about people, you know. That shield was a gift from my good friend Lance. However your stuff is entirely a different story..
Forum: Samurai 01-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,446
Posted By Nappa
I'm sure spending all your irl money on those...

I'm sure spending all your irl money on those items was fun too, huh ?
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.