Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Meh, but its like, OMG PKPKPKPK, ****, I have to...

Meh, but its like, OMG PKPKPKPK, ****, I have to eat :s
As long as it's not every like, 30 mins you have to eat then that's alright, I guess.
btw ur rippen off of reel life doopid.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2006, 06:16 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Then if they do, people won't buy playerworlds...

Then if they do, people won't buy playerworlds and they won't make as much money.
Forum: Tech Support 08-12-2006, 04:06 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 933
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No. It popped up randomly while I was playing...

No. It popped up randomly while I was playing (After an Access Violation)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I don't care. If I pay 100 dollars for a...

I don't care.
If I pay 100 dollars for a playerworld, it's not fair that just because I'm not doing anything
(or next to nothing) that it should be tooken away from me :s
If you start taking...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 840
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
That would be helpful :o

That would be helpful :o
Forum: Level Design 08-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,966
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The first house was fine. It seems logical that...

The first house was fine.
It seems logical that the room over the cliff can lead out ONTO the cliff, since there seems to be no other way to get up there :p
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
The hotel looks cool, but the weight and food...

The hotel looks cool, but the weight and food system = :/
A lot of people don't like the weight system on Era, and when people try to introduce
food systems it gets put down. People just want to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
They make money when you pay 50/100 dollars for a...

They make money when you pay 50/100 dollars for a playerworld.
I don't think they care if you're doing or not doing something.
If I pay my 100 dollars I want my ****ing year with my playerworld,...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 05:19 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
No, I meant stolen/modified graphics on the...

No, I meant stolen/modified graphics on the tileset.
Sorry, I don't take things like this to personally, like you would.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I see what you're saying now. Still doesn't...

I see what you're saying now.
Still doesn't explain the graphics.

E-points for you Kuji, don't lose sleep over it agian :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 04:59 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
So the Bher just magically appeared into my...

So the Bher just magically appeared into my inventory?
You gave it to me, stop trying to cover it up.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 03:36 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Yeah.

Yeah.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Man, you guys take things way to far, and you...

Man, you guys take things way to far, and you post a lot.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,063
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I gave it a go. You told me I used too much...

I gave it a go.
You told me I used too much grass, lol, had no idea what you were trying to tell me.
There are atleast 5 layers of grasses, I think the tileset is a bit overdone o.o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,916
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I like the concept of Magic and Spells :]

I like the concept of Magic and Spells :]
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You guys just won't admit GX is a ripoff :o

You guys just won't admit GX is a ripoff :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 06:54 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Do you guys call up eachother each morning and...

Do you guys call up eachother each morning and ask how you're going to act like idiots on the forums?

Just because both servers are modern doesn't mean it's going to have the same GFX.
There is a...
Forum: Tech Support 08-10-2006, 06:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 933
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
This is new.

What does this mean?
Forum: Future Improvements 08-10-2006, 03:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,693
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
So? It doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed :s

So? It doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed :s
Forum: Future Improvements 08-10-2006, 02:58 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,044
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
If she has access to change passwords via opening...

If she has access to change passwords via opening account info, then I think it's safe enough to give her a custom password, lol.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 02:46 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
That's because most of the people that own...

That's because most of the people that own servers are just rich people that have no skills, whatsoever.
I'm sure it's possible.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 10,830
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
You should make a separate one for putting it in...

You should make a separate one for putting it in a tileset format.
I would love to try and level with those.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 02:02 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
It's not what looks better. It's the fact that...

It's not what looks better.
It's the fact that none of these modern servers have any originality. That's why they always suck and never make it to the "big" servers. GX is just Era with smaller and...
Forum: Era Main Forum 08-10-2006, 01:59 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,274
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Uh, well I finally made LAT but quit a few days...

Uh, well I finally made LAT but quit a few days ago, along with Mange, Daisetsu, and Morgoth.

Current Manager: Cassy
Staff:
Hachi (gani/script)
Alec (who knows)
CaramelDarkhaven (LAT)...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I took some tiles from each tileset and compared...

I took some tiles from each tileset and compared them. Indeed, you can see
that whoever made the GX tileset definatly took some of Era's tiles, and or,
modified.

Pretty much each comparison is...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.