Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 484
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Arch_Angel
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,273
Posted By Arch_Angel
Basically an RC, with warp rights. Maybe I'll...

Basically an RC, with warp rights. Maybe I'll throw in some boots and an Idler tag just for you.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 10-10-2008, 12:35 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,273
Posted By Arch_Angel
Fantasy Life is hiring Developers! -> LAT - Not...

Fantasy Life is hiring Developers!
-> LAT - Not in need, unless you like to play with tiles until they are 100% completed.
-> GAT - Not needed seeing as most people can't 'keep up' with standards...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Fl

Hello again. Been a while since anything has been posted here, but letting you know I'm back to being active again on Fantasy Life. I stopped for about a week or so due to a heavy schedule IRL, came...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Replies: 280
Views: 44,472
Posted By Arch_Angel
*suspense* not really

*suspense*
not really
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,403
Posted By Arch_Angel
hah... it's just line art Nataxo

hah... it's just line art Nataxo
Forum: Graphic Design 10-08-2008, 05:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,686
Posted By Arch_Angel
:( well good to see that warlord tried cracking...

:(
well good to see that warlord tried cracking a funny thinking i was srs..

anywho the heart looks nice so far.. i don't like the edges of the wings (outline mainly).. gets too thick in some...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-08-2008, 05:21 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
lay off that haterade

lay off that haterade
Forum: Crescent Pirates 10-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,993
Posted By Arch_Angel
Would be nice to see images, but either the...

Would be nice to see images, but either the shield of gargoyle or one of the weps.. boots dont sound bad either.. luck draw them!
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,686
Posted By Arch_Angel
not too 'emo' if i must say so.. make the heart...

not too 'emo' if i must say so.. make the heart black with blood dripping form it.. rotted tree on the dead grassy plains.. and that rainbow be a giant knife ready to slit your wrist.. T_T
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
i suggest some of you get some stories straight...

i suggest some of you get some stories straight before posting here >:[
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
no.. it was closed for atleast 2 months.....

no.. it was closed for atleast 2 months.. completely offline.. as you can see if you look at server list, it is back online.. the end
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2008, 01:42 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,004
Posted By Arch_Angel
haha ya it was just for fun for her little...

haha ya
it was just for fun for her little crappy 'doodle' she did...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,004
Posted By Arch_Angel
Booorrrreeeddd

So I was really bored, and talking to someone who said they were bored and gonna doodle in paint.. So I told them to make something random, and I helped them with a piece of something I told them to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,298
Posted By Arch_Angel
we don't speak of such things..

we don't speak of such things..
Forum: Graphic Design 10-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 758
Posted By Arch_Angel
kinda looks like it.. not exactly.. :o

kinda looks like it.. not exactly.. :o
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,753
Posted By Arch_Angel
The first Kriegzone was a stolen Oakdale...

The first Kriegzone was a stolen Oakdale server... (one with Utopia tiles) Was never cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 10-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,479
Posted By Arch_Angel
word

word
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,767
Posted By Arch_Angel
I asked you a question which you refused to...

I asked you a question which you refused to answer by going off-topic in the first place... Should I repeat it?
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,288
Posted By Arch_Angel
Haha there you go.. Could maybe use a little more...

Haha there you go.. Could maybe use a little more 'curves' in the leg. I'm horrible with bodies and such, but making it have more of a form to it might look better. Even if you dont fix that, still...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,797
Posted By Arch_Angel
Cell this looks like an awesome idea. You've...

Cell this looks like an awesome idea. You've really explained yourself as a server, like most people don't now aday in their servers Info Thread. You'll definitely be seeing me stopping by :)
Forum: Graphic Design 09-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,288
Posted By Arch_Angel
That looks so much better Ziro! Doesn't looked...

That looks so much better Ziro!
Doesn't looked like a deformed shim anymore :(
Her left leg still looks kind of chubby. Guess it depends on how you like your women.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,767
Posted By Arch_Angel
Oh ya thats reeealll fun.. forgot to include your...

Oh ya thats reeealll fun.. forgot to include your <sarcasm> tags...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,767
Posted By Arch_Angel
You asked for help with Tiles, I said sure when I...

You asked for help with Tiles, I said sure when I have the time. The way you handled it was your own fault. Now please answer the question, I'm anxious!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,725
Posted By Arch_Angel
Yea I think we have a pretty decent idea on what...

Yea I think we have a pretty decent idea on what it'll be like now. But we are still developing tiles and such. They are turning out well, but I have been slacking a little on making them :(
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 09-29-2008, 06:41 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,767
Posted By Arch_Angel
Can I hear more about it? Just seems like you...

Can I hear more about it? Just seems like you grab a gun, shoot, and 'level' up your rank.. If that's the only case, it'll get boring pretty quick don't you think? :(
Showing results 226 to 250 of 484

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.