Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Tolnaftate2004
Forum: Future Improvements 03-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,431
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
What specifically is it that you would want to do...

What specifically is it that you would want to do with C++?
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,637
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Who cares if people use //#SERVERSIDE ? It's a...

Who cares if people use //#SERVERSIDE ? It's a comment...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,339
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
tx = mousex + (screenwidth-mousescreenx)/16 ty...

tx = mousex + (screenwidth-mousescreenx)/16
ty = mousey + (screenheight-mousescreeny)/16

I did not test this extensively, but it seems to me that it would work at least while the mouse is in the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,549
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Uh, I think we might be talking about different...

Uh, I think we might be talking about different things; I meant an internal level editor...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,549
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
If anyone here knows how zip compression works,...

If anyone here knows how zip compression works, I'm sure the same principle could be used to speed up drawing these images, methinks. Constraints could be placed on such a window to force some...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,396
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I deem this thread too sophisticated for usual...

I deem this thread too sophisticated for usual forum-goers.
Forum: Future Improvements 03-13-2008, 01:14 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,664
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
OH GOD HELP I'M IN A BOX. // someclass_a ...

OH GOD HELP I'M IN A BOX.

// someclass_a
public function foo() {
return 3.141592653;
}
//someclass_b
public function foo() {
return 589793238;
}
Forum: Future Improvements 03-06-2008, 02:50 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,972
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Tell me what you want, what you really, really...

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want (and I'll see what I can do :)).
Forum: Future Improvements 03-06-2008, 02:43 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,972
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
function freezeani() { setani(player.ani @...

function freezeani() {
setani(player.ani @ "[" @ player.anistep @ "]" , player.ani.aniparams);
}
function unfreezeani() {
setani(player.ani , player.ani.aniparams);
}

Complain a lot and...
Forum: Future Improvements 03-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,972
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
We have a winner. //#CLIENTSIDE function...

We have a winner.
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
setani("walk[2]",NULL);
}
Forum: Code Gallery 03-04-2008, 03:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,341
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This is a fairly weak filter. It would probably...

This is a fairly weak filter. It would probably be better to use all non-word characters as delimiters for tokens (or the like), if you want it to be stronger.
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,054
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This is because of the old text codes (to show...

This is because of the old text codes (to show text in showimg). I guess you can fix this by doing wraptext(..., "yourfont@yourstyle@" @ yourtext);
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,222
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
To each his own.

To each his own.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-29-2008, 07:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,222
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I'm a math/biochem double major...

I'm a math/biochem double major...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-29-2008, 02:35 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,222
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Thanks. I'm spending it doing math. It's...

Thanks.

I'm spending it doing math. It's pretty awesome.
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,692
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
I don't think this is an issue seeing all...

I don't think this is an issue seeing all controls inherit their own 'visible' property.
Forum: Announcements 02-27-2008, 10:37 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 44,822
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Yes, granted they are called & defined in the...

Yes, granted they are called & defined in the same scope (as far as I can tell).
Forum: Announcements 02-27-2008, 04:10 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 44,822
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
This is true, but I meant that dynamic functions...

This is true, but I meant that dynamic functions are treated more like inline functions.

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
temp.var = new TStaticVar();
with (temp.var) {
...
Forum: Announcements 02-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 44,822
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
They work (at least in simple cases): ...

They work (at least in simple cases):

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
this.test_func = function () {
echo("I win!");
};

this.test_func();
}
Forum: Graphic Design 02-26-2008, 06:19 AM
Replies: 91
Views: 11,298
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
That is amazing... :megaeek:

That is amazing... :megaeek:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,833
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.ph...

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68301
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74685
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74504

I don't post a...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-19-2008, 06:24 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,833
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
^^[/QUOTE] ... Trying to become GST? :confused:

^^[/QUOTE]
... Trying to become GST? :confused:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,833
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Done. And thanks.

Done.


And thanks.
Forum: Bug Report 02-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,748
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Unless you've got a Makefile with my: you're...

Unless you've got a Makefile with
my:
you're gonna get a bash error. >_<
Forum: Future Improvements 02-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,777
Posted By Tolnaftate2004
Perhaps break uint; to end 'uint' loops.

Perhaps break uint; to end 'uint' loops.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.