Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Brad
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,191
Posted By Brad
I'm not introducing anything yet. You mass about...

I'm not introducing anything yet. You mass about recruiting '2 people today' for what reason? You're being too picky about who you're letting in and thats why so few are on tag at a time. You guys...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,023
Posted By Brad
anyone gonna make anything or what cmon damnit

anyone gonna make anything or what cmon damnit
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,191
Posted By Brad
apparently all battles are predetermined or some...

apparently all battles are predetermined or some **** now which takes all the fun out of kingdoms anyways
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,023
Posted By Brad
Brad needs help!

I need a good level maker to make me about 5 levels for 2k1. If you are a self-proclaimed good level maker don't bother. These levels will be cave-like and aren't too difficult, but I need them to...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,064
Posted By Brad
Why though? It is pointless.

Why though? It is pointless.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 10:25 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,167
Posted By Brad
what the hell was I doin there? Hanging out? ...

what the hell was I doin there? Hanging out? Lihkto Foram, I remember that character but I have no idea what kingdom he was in. This coulda been at the time when all the kingdoms just hated me.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,064
Posted By Brad
stupid something new added which was...

stupid

something new added which was unnecessary and just stupid
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,064
Posted By Brad
the train is always buggy, sucks, and is annoying...

the train is always buggy, sucks, and is annoying to wait for

draisines were fine how they were please someone fix it
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Brad
Haha Karakaze 4 lyf. Trueheats back give him...

Haha Karakaze 4 lyf. Trueheats back give him Kaytu and let him change the name to Karakaze.
Forum: Guild Life 02-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,979
Posted By Brad
tackle attack@!#!@!@

tackle attack@!#!@!@
Forum: Guild Life 02-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,979
Posted By Brad
Why we are so cool just cannot be...

Why we are so cool just cannot be explained...just can't.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,737
Posted By Brad
Malenth

Malenth
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 02:13 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,192
Posted By Brad
it balances out combat, seriously when I was...

it balances out combat, seriously

when I was a bomy I could own almost any human

their attacks are so damn fast and you can hit like 2-3 times at once if you're good enough
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-23-2006, 02:11 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,544
Posted By Brad
yeah I'll start being friendly when they stop...

yeah I'll start being friendly when they stop pking me when im farming
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,361
Posted By Brad
when I spar I use the jump rope to sike out my...

when I spar I use the jump rope to sike out my opponent

I would like to be in charge of jump rope military affairs
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,464
Posted By Brad
diagnol movement would make bomies overpowered ...

diagnol movement would make bomies overpowered

really think about it their kick is awesome and if they could go diag they'd own

when i played as a bomy i owned bc i mastered the 4 direction...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,143
Posted By Brad
yey

yey
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 06:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,700
Posted By Brad
me et you police toran faq we all ran...

me et
you police
toran faq

we all ran the server at one point basically
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 05:54 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Brad
where the orx at playa we dominate

where the orx at playa

we dominate
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,700
Posted By Brad
unstick me house pk fests, ORCX attacking Dustari...

unstick me house pk fests, ORCX attacking Dustari for like 3 hours a day, apple farbing, kawie bomy, island house for XMEN
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 05:47 AM
Replies: 26
Poll: Reset Poll
Views: 3,810
Posted By Brad
definately yes dude noone remembers the end days...

definately yes dude noone remembers the end days when it all went downhill and dont know if we have anything
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,848
Posted By Brad
whys dustari gotta stay neutral im bored

whys dustari gotta stay neutral im bored
Forum: Gods 02-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,538
Posted By Brad
where the hell is my leucetious he is the best...

where the hell is my leucetious he is the best damn god in the game

when i was roe x 2 magic user my forked lightning owned all
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,464
Posted By Brad
bomys are far superior to humans in every way

bomys are far superior to humans in every way
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-08-2006, 02:32 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 19,263
Posted By Brad
wow, old 2k1 with the old crowd, old elven lands...

wow, old 2k1 with the old crowd, old elven lands with that old crowd.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.