Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel_Light
Forum: Code Gallery 04-12-2008, 06:24 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,074
Posted By Angel_Light
I can't get this work at all. it won't respond...

I can't get this work at all. it won't respond with anything and everything apparently is being triggered properly from what I can tell.
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
Well. The weapons sys I already have needs...

Well. The weapons sys I already have needs weapons to be enabled (for onKeyPressed and stuff to work)
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
I GOT IT!!! Without disabling weapons. I feel...

I GOT IT!!! Without disabling weapons. I feel really stupid for not realizing this earlier. XP

setSword( "", -1);

will disable it all together.

Now as for the bush matter. I'm still lost...
Forum: NPC Scripting 04-12-2008, 05:18 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,210
Posted By Angel_Light
*bump* still no working solution. EDIT:...

*bump* still no working solution.

EDIT: disableweapons()/disablemovement() work, but seem quite unpractical. Is there a way to just disable the sword? Also is there anyway to make so the player...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-12-2008, 03:54 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,786
Posted By Angel_Light
We changed from .graal to .nw. Why not from .nw...

We changed from .graal to .nw. Why not from .nw to .g5? and Maybe in this format Enable GS2! >:O
Forum: Sounds & Music 04-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,402
Posted By Angel_Light
Thanks a bunch guys. =]

Thanks a bunch guys. =]
Forum: Graphic Design 03-30-2008, 06:23 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,820
Posted By Angel_Light
Did this in like 5 mins... z.z

Did this in like 5 mins... z.z
Forum: Graphic Design 03-28-2008, 04:12 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 5,820
Posted By Angel_Light
What server is this for?

What server is this for?
Forum: Sounds & Music 03-28-2008, 03:20 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,402
Posted By Angel_Light
Varia (Theme 1)

I have finished it. Theme 2 and 3 are still in progress.

Title : Varia (Theme 1)
Format : MP3
Composer : Jex Varia (Angel_Light)
Length : 3 Minutes 21 Seconds
File Size : ~3.07MB (~3.03MB...
Forum: Tech Support 03-23-2008, 05:32 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,584
Posted By Angel_Light
That's odd. On Varia I have it so it checks to...

That's odd. On Varia I have it so it checks to make sure you have the file downloaded and ready to use before you can do anything. :/
Forum: Future Improvements 03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,972
Posted By Angel_Light
You can set the individual ani step. o.O it was...

You can set the individual ani step. o.O it was like setAni( "walk"[2], NULL); or something like that.
Forum: Future Improvements 03-04-2008, 02:36 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,972
Posted By Angel_Light
I know there's a way to change an ani to a...

I know there's a way to change an ani to a specific frame but is there a way to detect what frame the player currently is at?
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 01-31-2008, 04:33 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,238
Posted By Angel_Light
If you're still interested in working some place,...

If you're still interested in working some place, send me some of your LAT work and I'll send you some info about Varia. =]
Forum: Videos 01-31-2008, 04:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 17,405
Posted By Angel_Light
He took a snapshot of the level

He took a snapshot of the level
Forum: Videos 01-31-2008, 03:39 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 17,405
Posted By Angel_Light
@Dusty: I've talked with Stefan and thats the...

@Dusty: I've talked with Stefan and thats the basis on how they did it. I still have faith in it though.
Forum: Videos 01-31-2008, 02:47 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 17,405
Posted By Angel_Light
Flying Tech is a hoax, all they did was make a...

Flying Tech is a hoax, all they did was make a bunch of images and modified the zoom of each. :P
Forum: Guild Life 01-30-2008, 05:26 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,404
Posted By Angel_Light
Developers Circle, yo'!

Developers Circle, yo'!
Forum: Level Design 01-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,465
Posted By Angel_Light
open up the level in Text Ediotr and look for...

open up the level in Text Ediotr and look for NPC's there?
Forum: Graphic Design 01-25-2008, 05:02 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,194
Posted By Angel_Light
I say they're the heads from the little yellow...

I say they're the heads from the little yellow guys on Megaman. :P What Server is this for?
Forum: Future Improvements 01-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 8,812
Posted By Angel_Light
It is there for a reason, to prevent overflow of...

It is there for a reason, to prevent overflow of traffic, i saves bandwidth.
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,610
Posted By Angel_Light
in essence, it causes a fraction of a fraction of...

in essence, it causes a fraction of a fraction of less lag, (Which adds up quick) It basically saves Memory, (RAM Memory Space).

this.var is saved until it is updated again.

temp.var is saved...
Forum: Code Gallery 01-23-2008, 02:35 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 9,300
Posted By Angel_Light
Invern is right, showImg(); was made just for...

Invern is right, showImg(); was made just for compatibility with showimg; GS2 is technically not related to GS1. You should use findImg, it is more object oriented than showImg;
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,513
Posted By Angel_Light
Closed! I have came to an a conclusion. ...

Closed! I have came to an a conclusion.

First Off I would like to thank all those who sent in there ideas. Some where excellent and others were... well... not excellent. Many brilliant ideas were...
Forum: Zone 01-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Replies: 33
Poll: Life display
Views: 5,944
Posted By Angel_Light
If done in a gani it should cause no lag even for...

If done in a gani it should cause no lag even for comps with low specs.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 9,204
Posted By Angel_Light
This guild isn't about Rank, it is about helping.

This guild isn't about Rank, it is about helping.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.