Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-21-2003, 07:37 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
And, just in case you STILL do not understand,...

And, just in case you STILL do not understand, MrGannondorf, any command that can be done with the current level of GScript is a command that will promote lazyness. The shoot command, and the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-20-2003, 04:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,402
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
So people, if you want to do somthing, use an...

So people, if you want to do somthing, use an imagepart from pics1.png, and use the tile with the effect you want underneath it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-20-2003, 02:26 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Nope, least not in the current engine. Possobly...

Nope, least not in the current engine. Possobly in the new engine. I check in a timeout loop to see how many rcs are on and who they are. If a new one comes on, then a message is sent to the new RC,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-20-2003, 02:08 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Talking Sure I can, easily. Here is a chat system,...

Sure I can, easily. Here is a chat system, allthough basic. I submit it to the forums, anyone can use it.


// NPC made by TGC
// NPC Weapon, weaponname: TGC Chat System.
if (actionserverside) {...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-19-2003, 04:38 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,005
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That's all of them, besides sendrpgmessage...

That's all of them, besides
sendrpgmessage message;
That's the command used on Graal Kingdoms for the RPG Message.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-18-2003, 07:26 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 5,897
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Some commands that would be nice would be ...

Some commands that would be nice would be

setplayercomments account,"comments";
message #s(getcomments(account));
message #s(getban(account));

This would be so we wold not have to give our...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-17-2003, 03:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,779
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Well do you have any ides when the benifits of V3...

Well do you have any ides when the benifits of V3 will be avalible for windows users like me?
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2003, 06:30 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,539
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Because for some reason, strcontains does not...

Because for some reason, strcontains does not work for me, nor do I trust it with most things.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2003, 04:20 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,539
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I have not used strcontains much anymore, I use a...

I have not used strcontains much anymore, I use a #T on a #e, in a loop that checks every letter of the message.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-15-2003, 04:15 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,006
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Commands for layering, for level npcs: ...

Commands for layering, for level npcs:

drawoverplayer;
drawunderplayer;
drawovertrees;

I have no idea what 'drawovertrees' does.

Commands for images, used in showimg, showtext, and...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-14-2003, 02:30 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,077
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I didn't know that servers parsed the logs after...

I didn't know that servers parsed the logs after they got so big. Our gralatlog.txt got over 3megabytes, before I got around to saving it in the oldlogs.
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 11-12-2003, 01:03 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 51,869
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
IPs don't lie? Tell that to M1nt, he can mask his...

IPs don't lie? Tell that to M1nt, he can mask his IP as mine or as Stefan's, anytime he wanted. Same with any other person who could actually hack.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-12-2003, 01:02 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,539
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Use #e(startindex,length,string); message...

Use #e(startindex,length,string);

message #e(0,5,#n);

That would make the NPC say the first 5 letters of your name. Spaces also count as letters.
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 11-11-2003, 06:21 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 51,869
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Correct, I did NOT come back to these forums...

Correct, I did NOT come back to these forums again, on that account. I never said which account, or both, I that I would stop coming on. I come on for script help, that is all, and sometimes I like...
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 11-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 51,869
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Yes, that is me, Ducati. And no, I did not hack,...

Yes, that is me, Ducati. And no, I did not hack, it was all BS. Everything I said was BS, cept for the part about me not hacking. I don't even know how to hack. N-Pulse is so quick to banning people...
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 11-10-2003, 09:30 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 51,869
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That would be me. Congrats. But you forget,...

That would be me. Congrats.

But you forget, it wasn't me who messed up a lot of the scripts. Meh, I did not even touch your system and you blame it on me. You also fired me before I understood...
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 11-10-2003, 05:46 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 51,869
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I know you quit, and I used to play quite often....

I know you quit, and I used to play quite often. But I currently work for Babylon, and I know for a fact that Rai would NEVER hire me, that is, if he even remembered me. The reason you would not hire...
Forum: Hiring for N-Pulse 11-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 51,869
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Red face I'd be NPulse's best bet at finding a...

I'd be NPulse's best bet at finding a well-seasoned scripter, but too bad Moonie will refuse to hire me. I also know of several other good scripters that would like to work for a small server like...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-09-2003, 07:48 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,325
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Oh, and somthing that is very helpful, make sure...

Oh, and somthing that is very helpful, make sure that you have no read-only files, the install will freeze on those... x.x
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,442
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Changeimgmode help

Can someone explain to me how changeimgmode works, and how to use it? I heard that UN has a 'blacklight' script and I was wondering how they made it, I heard it uses 'changeimgmode.' Can someone...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2003, 03:46 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,281
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Triggeraction: Server => Client

Okay, I found out that
triggeraction 0,0,clientside,weaponname,params;
Is now a real command, does this triggeraction work on level NPCs too? I want to get from the serverside of a level npc to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-08-2003, 03:28 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,081
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
noexplosions=false Have that in server...

noexplosions=false

Have that in server options to enable explosions, I believe.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-03-2003, 08:21 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,410
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
I never said I wanted to be a GST. In fact, the...

I never said I wanted to be a GST. In fact, the thought of having an rc on serveral servers is somthing that I would not really like. I am just wondering how you people hire, out of curiosity.
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-03-2003, 07:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,039
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Woah. That is the first time someone has EVER...

Woah. That is the first time someone has EVER linked to a thread started by me. I feel special. :-)

*Waits for Kai to kill the moment*
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-03-2003, 07:14 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,410
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Can someone tell me how people become GST? I am...

Can someone tell me how people become GST? I am soo curious to see how that's taken care of.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.