Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-05-2006, 05:46 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 867
Posted By Warcaptain
deletefolder(path)

deletes a custom folder (not like the levels folder) on the file browser so long as the contents are empty.

i need this for my login system, for the time being im going to have to make a way to...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 893
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, I agree. This is why I do not use flags...

Yes, I agree.

This is why I do not use flags on mana realms x_x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2006, 04:35 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 16,071
Posted By Warcaptain
Thank goodness

Thank goodness
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-05-2006, 04:32 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By Warcaptain
But what I am saying is that Stefan and Unixmad...

But what I am saying is that Stefan and Unixmad don't care about being held responsible.. they care about catering to an audience.. and the audience they want to cater to doesnt want to see that type...
Forum: Tech Support 04-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,697
Posted By Warcaptain
Then its possible it is a 24bit tileset, which...

Then its possible it is a 24bit tileset, which dont work offline but do online.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 16,071
Posted By Warcaptain
If you don't like it, go play another server. ...

If you don't like it, go play another server.

Antago:

Do you ever post where you arent glorifying yourself?
Forum: Tech Support 04-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,697
Posted By Warcaptain
It is possible whatever program you used saved it...

It is possible whatever program you used saved it as a 32bit image.. Photoshop tends to do that A LOT.

Cant tell you how angry I get sometimes because it wont seem to save as 8 or 16 bit.

And...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 893
Posted By Warcaptain
As I said, the length is only for saving...

As I said, the length is only for saving attributes in RC.. otherwise I don't believe there is a limit.

On another note, the way I have done things like that in the path is to change the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2006, 06:33 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By Warcaptain
-shrug- I could make a pw where you have to find...

-shrug- I could make a pw where you have to find wild animals to have sex with.. and gain exp and new sex positions if you get enough.. and have it done in a few days. that would be a pretty...
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-04-2006, 05:16 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 893
Posted By Warcaptain
Eh.. so you want to have one huge long list for...

Eh.. so you want to have one huge long list for each item?

Thats a bit.. silly? If you are using archetypes each item should have its own unique index.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By Warcaptain
Unixmad/Stefan don't care about being held...

Unixmad/Stefan don't care about being held responsible, they care about losing "potential customers" because of graphic content.

I guarantee if your server ever gets put up, it will never be the...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-04-2006, 05:10 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 832
Posted By Warcaptain
Yes, testsign(x,y) works clientside also ...

Yes, testsign(x,y) works clientside

also

TServerSign (TLevelObject):
text - string
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-04-2006, 05:09 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,368
Posted By Warcaptain
The thread was about GuiBACKGROUNDctrl noob...

The thread was about GuiBACKGROUNDctrl
noob <3
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,368
Posted By Warcaptain
Hmn, maybe it would allow transparency or alpha...

Hmn, maybe it would allow transparency or alpha on layer 0
Forum: Future Improvements 04-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 832
Posted By Warcaptain
Sign reading is serverside so that translations...

Sign reading is serverside so that translations can work. If you do it clientside then youd have to load up the translations into the client on startup which could possibly take a long time if a...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,368
Posted By Warcaptain
Is it possible this is for backtile images, ie:...

Is it possible this is for backtile images, ie: behind the GraalControl?
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 04-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 893
Posted By Warcaptain
The variable limit is only on RC not in-game. My...

The variable limit is only on RC not in-game. My chat system, if you load the players attributes in RC, will cut off a large portion of the chat when you save.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,223
Posted By Warcaptain
mainserver never had events.. and it was the ****.

mainserver never had events.. and it was the ****.
Forum: Future Improvements 04-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,610
Posted By Warcaptain
I am not going to touch thist post with a 10 foot...

I am not going to touch thist post with a 10 foot pole x_x

Both sides have very valid points. Unixmad wants to run the forums the best way he thinks it should be fun. And since it is his game he...
Forum: Tech Support 04-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 827
Posted By Warcaptain
Okay that seems a bit dumb. IMO EVERY support...

Okay that seems a bit dumb. IMO EVERY support ticket deserves at least ONE reply. Every ticket should get a closing comment before closing it out.

Even if one of the correspondences back and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,223
Posted By Warcaptain
It makes me nervous about making a playerworld...

It makes me nervous about making a playerworld that really doesnt use events every 5 seconds to entertain its players.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,796
Posted By Warcaptain
Uhm, and I'll be the to point out that you will...

Uhm, and I'll be the to point out that you will not be able to not allow V4 because sooner than later (hopefuly real soon) V2 will be disabled globally so you MUST use V4

V4 isnt laggy so long as...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,796
Posted By Warcaptain
Raise the price of them, I totally agree. ...

Raise the price of them, I totally agree.


BUT you should also allow classic accounts to access playerworlds they are staff on if you do this. Otherwise it simply becomes less and less fair. ...
Forum: Tech Support 04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,252
Posted By Warcaptain
Saving the logs every hour is fine, I can see how...

Saving the logs every hour is fine, I can see how it would save from lag. But I think it definitely needs to still save the time it was done in the log, even if it doesnt save at that time.
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,113
Posted By Warcaptain
DV thinks he is the ruler of everything.....

DV thinks he is the ruler of everything.. everything he touches turns to gold.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.