Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 10 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Showing results 226 to 234 of 234
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
user13-xo
Forum:
Tech Support
03-07-2002, 11:06 PM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
Stefan I sent you a PM Please Read it
Stefan I sent you a PM Please Read it
Forum:
Tech Support
03-05-2002, 10:51 PM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
Would any GP checked if i was banned or...
Would any GP checked if i was banned or something? my ip still is 24.53.34.155
Forum:
Tech Support
03-03-2002, 02:59 PM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
Stefan please unban my ip range! or fix whatever...
Stefan please unban my ip range! or fix whatever wrong please!
Forum:
Tech Support
03-03-2002, 11:05 AM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt edit my last message but please help me!
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-02-2002, 07:45 AM
Replies:
13
Scrolling?
Views:
1,822
Posted By
user13-xo
No problem. I was bored cause i cant connect to...
No problem. I was bored cause i cant connect to graal.
Forum:
Tech Support
03-02-2002, 07:23 AM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
I have tried reinstalling, restarting, using it...
I have tried reinstalling, restarting, using it on another computer with same ip. Nothing worked. I want to play Graal 2k1 again. 1 month is a long time.
Tracerts:
Tracing route to...
Forum:
Tech Support
03-02-2002, 07:03 AM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
I have used Graal with a proxy on. I even get...
I have used Graal with a proxy on. I even get internet without a proxy. But I cant get any Graal. Is my ip range banned or something?
Forum:
NPC Scripting
03-01-2002, 02:05 PM
Replies:
13
Scrolling?
Views:
1,822
Posted By
user13-xo
This works: // NPC made by Stalin if...
This works:
// NPC made by Stalin
if (playerenters) {
message Deposit;
}
if (playertouchsme) {
playerdeposit=0;
disabledefmovement;
showimg 510,@Arial@b@ENTER THE AMOUNT TO...
Forum:
Tech Support
03-01-2002, 09:48 AM
Replies:
15
Connection Problems
Views:
4,175
Posted By
user13-xo
Connection Problems
Why can I not connect to the graal servers? I get a "connection couldnt' be established" errors. This happened from 4 weeks ago till now. My ip is in the 24.54.*.* or 24.53.*.* range. Im posting...
Showing results 226 to 234 of 234
Page 10 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
12:50 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.