Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 357
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: oinknessx
Forum: Graphic Design 02-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,905
Posted By oinknessx
It's spelled "wrath" Feel the wrath of my...

It's spelled "wrath"
Feel the wrath of my Grammar. ^^
Squirrely Wrath! :eek:
Forum: Graphic Design 02-06-2005, 07:59 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 926
Posted By oinknessx
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,115
Posted By oinknessx
I thought guilds were pre-approved?

I thought guilds were pre-approved?
Forum: Zone 02-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,486
Posted By oinknessx
It could look something like this... I could...

It could look something like this...

I could work on the real map I guess, but I have no idea how to set the tiledefs and I never made zone levels before...

But here's a doodle. >_<

I'm...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,171
Posted By oinknessx
Urg! Much fun for you indeed. :)

Urg! Much fun for you indeed. :)
Forum: Zone 02-05-2005, 03:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,486
Posted By oinknessx
Smile New World Idea?

I was thinking a new world with 2 teams would be cool. Let's call them team A and team B for now.

There's a massive map with a base on the top, and another base all the way at the bottom. Base A...
Forum: Zone 02-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,622
Posted By oinknessx
Ummm... make a single-player campaign where you...

Ummm... make a single-player campaign where you have to rescue a VIP.. you can call it Zone Gear Solid :)
Forum: Zone 02-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,206
Posted By oinknessx
Smile My Zone Experience!

I logged onto Zone, and there was 1 person on the first world, and 8 people on the last one. So I log on to the last world. There's some other guy in the lobby. We both go into the map by going in...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,566
Posted By oinknessx
It looks good to me, though. :frown:

It looks good to me, though. :frown:
Forum: Zone 02-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,453
Posted By oinknessx
Zone will never be complete without the Shark...

Zone will never be complete without the Shark Ray.... you shoot it at players, and if your ray hits them, they get bitten by a shark that comes out of the ground. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-04-2005, 05:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,566
Posted By oinknessx
Maybe I just didn't make it look like a rainbow...

Maybe I just didn't make it look like a rainbow or something? It's actually pretty sweet metallic shading if you zoom in and actually look at it. :p you'll notice it's light at the top of the shield...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 5,669
Posted By oinknessx
Nice work! ^^

Nice work! ^^
Forum: Graphic Design 02-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,979
Posted By oinknessx
0/10

0/10
Forum: Graphic Design 02-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,566
Posted By oinknessx
Oink's Spike Shield (rate it!)

Please rate mah spike shield.. ^^
It's from earlier this year I think.


Nobody has permission to use this on any playerworld!
Forum: Zone 02-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,275
Posted By oinknessx
It's possible to strafe on classic graal by...

It's possible to strafe on classic graal by holding left and right at the same time, the only problem is that the character always faces right. It's very useful for spars though.

If you start...
Forum: Samurai 01-31-2005, 06:04 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 5,445
Posted By oinknessx
account: Nayoko's account banned reason:...

account: Nayoko's account
banned reason: scamming, and i personally know him/her to be a hateful person
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,720
Posted By oinknessx
o_o

o_o
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,538
Posted By oinknessx
Ummm... that's nice man. :) It's gotten so bad...

Ummm... that's nice man. :) It's gotten so bad other people ruining, that now square is taking their turn ruining new systems. :-D
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,327
Posted By oinknessx
Gimme lvl5 SSJ Gohan RC!!! :)

Gimme lvl5 SSJ Gohan RC!!! :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 01-29-2005, 10:17 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,538
Posted By oinknessx
You looks like a Final Fantasy fan... They didn't...

You looks like a Final Fantasy fan... They didn't used to be that big in america but now everyones like FF OMG!!!! And it sad for old fans cause now people call us conformers or whatever. :(
...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,568
Posted By oinknessx
Err? Which one, do not pass go - do not collect...

Err? Which one, do not pass go - do not collect $200?

Or is it the one where if you land on the top right corner, you go straight to jail? Sounds risky either way!
Forum: Zone 01-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,215
Posted By oinknessx
Sounds good. Give me exclusive rights to a gold...

Sounds good. Give me exclusive rights to a gold server and you got a deal. ;)
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-28-2005, 05:12 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,327
Posted By oinknessx
GK is obsolete! - items are too hard to find...

GK is obsolete!

- items are too hard to find
- items aren't worth finding
- there will always be someone with more items than you
Forum: Level Design 01-28-2005, 01:51 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,862
Posted By oinknessx
I'd like to point out that the rooms in my home...

I'd like to point out that the rooms in my home have open space, and I'm darn proud of it.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 5,568
Posted By oinknessx
If your plan was to make all of us who suck at...

If your plan was to make all of us who suck at graphics feel bad, you have accomplished that goal. :frown: just kidding. nice work. :)
Showing results 226 to 250 of 357

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.