Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 464
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Akoalin
Forum: Zone 08-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,067
Posted By Akoalin
More laming will definetly stop all the laming :D

More laming will definetly stop all the laming :D
Forum: Zone 08-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 7,041
Posted By Akoalin
the problem is; Noob uses bluerifle to lame...

the problem is;
Noob uses bluerifle to lame you, when he has low health he jetpacks away easily.
This is the reason Zone has s and d as seperate hands.
Forum: Zone 08-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,533
Posted By Akoalin
What about when he's doing it just to get post...

What about when he's doing it just to get post count?
Forum: Zone 07-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,303
Posted By Akoalin
Those zzz's are getting annoying. Just prooving...

Those zzz's are getting annoying. Just prooving that you couldn't give a ****.
Ummm... Legend... meh, maybe.
Forum: Zone 07-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 6,067
Posted By Akoalin
*coughnotasnewbasappircescough* 4 bullets that...

*coughnotasnewbasappircescough*
4 bullets that spread like a shotgun, 17 damage each, and commandos go uber fast.
Forum: Zone 07-31-2005, 06:06 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,546
Posted By Akoalin
...?

...?
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,107
Posted By Akoalin
It's just a recolor :\

It's just a recolor :\
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-30-2005, 04:03 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 6,107
Posted By Akoalin
Umm... why is the ****pit open in the bottom two...

Umm... why is the ****pit open in the bottom two but not in the top ones?
Forum: Zone 07-30-2005, 03:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,303
Posted By Akoalin
Don't we already have a Lieutenant rank? Wouldn't...

Don't we already have a Lieutenant rank? Wouldn't that be a demotion? Yellow sabres = teh suck. Elite should be the highest rank, none after.
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-30-2005, 04:25 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 5,252
Posted By Akoalin
I vote reset. Balance the system, fix the...

I vote reset. Balance the system, fix the glitches, reset.
Forum: Zone 07-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
that's basicly saying you're better than...

that's basicly saying you're better than everybody, I never said I was better than you, you just said you were better than me. To prevent another flame war, this topic should be closed. :rolleyes:
Forum: Tech Support 07-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,142
Posted By Akoalin
Indeed. It was made for Graal 3d, so that's the...

Indeed. It was made for Graal 3d, so that's the only time I actually use it. V2 works fine for all the other servers.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 685
Posted By Akoalin
Wait for a Playerworld Administrator to log on so...

Wait for a Playerworld Administrator to log on so they can change the name for you.
Forum: Zone 07-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,140
Posted By Akoalin
This is a futuristic server, not a fantasy...

This is a futuristic server, not a fantasy server.

That's kinda lame...
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
Don't double post !pissed!

Don't double post !pissed!
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
He spawn lamed and used ap pirces. :rolleyes: ...

He spawn lamed and used ap pirces. :rolleyes:
Storm was good.
Siwin was good.
Ace was good.
I hate to admit this, but Gambet was pretty good... although he did use ap pirces.

:rolleyes: ...
Forum: Gfx submissions 07-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,420
Posted By Akoalin
It's not a weapon, it won't make them lame -.-...

It's not a weapon, it won't make them lame -.- Again, you're being ignorant.
It's a good idea though =D I hope this gets into the game.
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
Dude, stop acting like you're all high and...

Dude, stop acting like you're all high and mighty. I never said that you ignoranus -.-
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
That's pretty much insulting yourself :asleep: ...

That's pretty much insulting yourself :asleep:
Again, this should be locked.
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 04:52 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,821
Posted By Akoalin
It was fine, nobody played it though. That was...

It was fine, nobody played it though. That was the ONLY problem.
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
-.- Hypocrite. I never said I was good, you said...

-.- Hypocrite. I never said I was good, you said I was bad.
I request a moderator lock this up please.
Forum: Zone 07-27-2005, 12:44 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
*used to be top player plz* I stopped playing...

*used to be top player plz* I stopped playing because of lame noobs like you.
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 11:45 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
Pft... "ANYONE WHO USES A CHAINGUN IS A NOOB...

Pft... "ANYONE WHO USES A CHAINGUN IS A NOOB KTHX"
:\
I'm explaining the obvious, AP Pirces are lame. NOT CRYING JUST STHU PLZ.
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,435
Posted By Akoalin
lame them too much* Again, work on your grammar.

lame them too much*
Again, work on your grammar.
Forum: Zone 07-26-2005, 11:15 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,156
Posted By Akoalin
There's a 10 character post limit you know.

There's a 10 character post limit you know.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 464

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.