Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: thesaiyan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,495
Posted By thesaiyan
Haha.. drunk irish guys going crazy? Sounds like...

Haha.. drunk irish guys going crazy? Sounds like my kind of server. :O
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2003, 03:22 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 792
Posted By thesaiyan
I've seen the levels and they're good! Once this...

I've seen the levels and they're good! Once this server goes back online, Im gonna play there.. *remembers newbie days on G3k* good times. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-24-2003, 03:18 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,495
Posted By thesaiyan
You have too much free time on your hands...

You have too much free time on your hands konidias. :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-23-2003, 12:30 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,147
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Something I would never thing Stefan would say

I think its that same person that used to be known as "hotgirl", "cutegirl",menace, or metanic.. All those people act the exact same way and do the same stupid stuff. Probably all the same person.....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 02:50 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By thesaiyan
Yea I noticed that too. He is on another account...

Yea I noticed that too. He is on another account with the leader rank for Era Mafia. I would have jailed him or something but some arse deleted all my npcs. :\
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 02:39 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,925
Posted By thesaiyan
Seeing how you have "logs" from RC and you're not...

Seeing how you have "logs" from RC and you're not staff there.. And RC is for staff only. Wouldn't that be invasion of privacy?! :rolleyes:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2003, 02:33 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,186
Posted By thesaiyan
hahahah

hahahah
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-17-2003, 02:21 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,186
Posted By thesaiyan
Karsh, I think you need to be at war with her.....

Karsh, I think you need to be at war with her.. *looks at your sig*
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-17-2003, 01:59 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By thesaiyan
I was going to say exaclty that. :megaeek:

I was going to say exaclty that. :megaeek:
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,010
Posted By thesaiyan
Yes but it won't let VIPs on after like 6:00pm...

Yes but it won't let VIPs on after like 6:00pm central time (Louisiana's time zone) on Sundays.. And it lets us on early on Fridays..
Forum: GK Suggestions 07-16-2003, 10:03 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,010
Posted By thesaiyan
I live in Louisiana also and I have VIP.. We can...

I live in Louisiana also and I have VIP.. We can only play Kingdoms from Friday 6:00 pm to Sunday 6:00 pm. Last time I check it was like that. Since the servers or whatever are on German time zones.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 03:41 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By thesaiyan
Guys, you also have to realize that a female was...

Guys, you also have to realize that a female was harrassed sexually. To them its 23094823438 times worse if it happened to a guy. Its the truth and everyone knows that. Signas was just plan wrong in...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-16-2003, 03:25 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 4,925
Posted By thesaiyan
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. :D

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By thesaiyan
I'd go for number 2. Every since Seara has been...

I'd go for number 2. Every since Seara has been playing Era she always has caught crap like that from people. I remember Zorg the old Asst Manager massing that harrassment to other players will be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 07:26 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Re: Done

Trial for like a day.. But you added him to PPA before you left.. =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 06:08 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,618
Posted By thesaiyan
No I'd say about 50 or so.. Check the RC server...

No I'd say about 50 or so.. Check the RC server list.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-15-2003, 06:05 AM
Replies: 112
Views: 11,117
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Done

Why don't you people stick with a local ban? Don't just ban him for a week, do it forever. Too many people get off easily on Era because staff are too lax there. I've seen a few people banned and...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-15-2003, 12:03 AM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,847
Posted By thesaiyan
Yakuna is an idiot.

Yakuna is an idiot.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-14-2003, 10:49 PM
Replies: 119
Views: 5,847
Posted By thesaiyan
I thought local ban does not effect global admin...

I thought local ban does not effect global admin accounts?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2003, 06:13 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,479
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Graal X

Remember Kuji from Era? I think its his server. Anyways the whole gun theme was ok for like 1 or 2 servers but now multiple servers with it? No. Thats retarded and its all the same.

Edit: But I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-14-2003, 12:35 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,668
Posted By thesaiyan
I remember a while back they made a big deal...

I remember a while back they made a big deal about this on the forums. Some staff member from a server quit and delete all his work and the server went belly up.. I always thought that once uploaded...
Forum: GK Bugs 07-12-2003, 08:08 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 916
Posted By thesaiyan
Bad link?

Well this isn't really a bug. Just a bad link.. In Samurai there is a weapon shop (insidesamurai_gojuryublacksmith.nw) and as soon as you enter it warps you to the wall and you can't get down. I...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-12-2003, 05:14 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,025
Posted By thesaiyan
Re: Do you think kills and deaths should be allowed to be edited with RC?

I've had RC for a while and never before have I been able to edit kills,deaths, and spar rate.

There are a few servers like Era that have different kills/deaths. Its scripted and not the actually...
Forum: Future Improvements 07-09-2003, 06:39 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,065
Posted By thesaiyan
A playerlist to match the graal start up screen...

A playerlist to match the graal start up screen would look good. Like darkgreen background with text that stands out well. Maybe some gfx to make it not so boring? lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-09-2003, 06:32 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,282
Posted By thesaiyan
Lol God.. not this again. We ALL know she is...

Lol God.. not this again. We ALL know she is great for the job. We don't need 2398472348 threads about it :rolleyes:
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.