Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DustyPorViva
Forum: Bug Report 10-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By DustyPorViva
I was very exact and very on-topic, and even...

I was very exact and very on-topic, and even explained in-depth how highlighting should act, and FP4 even posted a video.

I was serious when I said it was a problem enough to delay v6 as it is...
Forum: Bug Report 10-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,040,624
Posted By DustyPorViva
That's not the right solution. It shouldn't...

That's not the right solution. It shouldn't cancel highlighting if your mouse moves out of the text area/window because it still means you have to be very precise to highlight. It should maintain...
Forum: Bug Report 10-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 28,860
Posted By DustyPorViva
Only thing I use scripted RC for is a quick...

Only thing I use scripted RC for is a quick script edit or two, and even then I have to think really hard if I want to bother with it or just use external.

It speaks nothing of Skyld's work,...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,992
Posted By DustyPorViva
play file#v(number).wav;

play file#v(number).wav;
Forum: Bug Report 10-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 116,811
Posted By DustyPorViva
I imagine it has to do with keeping people from...

I imagine it has to do with keeping people from just doing the same offers over and over(particularly if they find a very easy one), but they're also not managing upkeep so eventually people will run...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2012, 05:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,383
Posted By DustyPorViva
Nope. I accidentally a number :(

Nope. I accidentally a number :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,383
Posted By DustyPorViva
Yup. If he worked 80/hrs a week they'd have to...

Yup. If he worked 80/hrs a week they'd have to give him benefits so good thing they stategically have him working just under that!
Forum: Classic News 09-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,787
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/oh-you-show.jpg
Forum: Questions about V6 09-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 27,094
Posted By DustyPorViva
It "works" in v6, but it's insanely glitchy. Lots...

It "works" in v6, but it's insanely glitchy. Lots of gaps in textures, some textures have bilinear filtering and some are nearest neighbor. It's a cluster**** of a mess.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 7,412
Posted By DustyPorViva
Remnants of a primitive time!

Remnants of a primitive time!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,988
Posted By DustyPorViva
Wouldn't that have been 2k1? 2k1 took most of the...

Wouldn't that have been 2k1? 2k1 took most of the leftover scraps from NW and implemented it, like the NW format, light effects, NPC Server and so on.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2012, 03:20 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 135,824
Posted By DustyPorViva
Nah, red were always 30. People might have gotten...

Nah, red were always 30. People might have gotten the impression that they were 20 from Zelda but they have always been 30 in Graal. Also Black has never been official and it's whatever whoever made...
Forum: Future Improvements 09-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,862
Posted By DustyPorViva
The community can be immature at times, but I...

The community can be immature at times, but I typically don't have a problem with it. Most of the *****ic stuff is easily ignored, and it's understandable because these forums went through the same...
Forum: Guild Life 09-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Replies: 167
Views: 24,191
Posted By DustyPorViva
**** ya pluffy gang.

**** ya pluffy gang.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,547
Posted By DustyPorViva
Zol's toilet is broken and that's the nearest...

Zol's toilet is broken and that's the nearest body of water, do the math.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,189
Posted By DustyPorViva
Awesome, but I'm not quite sure the water color...

Awesome, but I'm not quite sure the water color needed to be changed. Swamps are monotonous and bland, and sometimes you gotta go against better judgement and do things wrong, and I think here the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-15-2012, 07:36 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 6,941
Posted By DustyPorViva
Why the hell is my original post gone? O.o

Why the hell is my original post gone? O.o
Forum: Future Improvements 09-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,065
Posted By DustyPorViva
LISTEN WHAT I'M TELLING YOU. IT'S THE ONLY WAY. ...

LISTEN WHAT I'M TELLING YOU. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybewnsXOY1qikhz3o1_r1_500.gif
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,311
Posted By DustyPorViva
But 2003 is only like a few years ago... right?

But 2003 is only like a few years ago... right?
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,899
Posted By DustyPorViva
It's sadly not downloaded with Graal by default...

It's sadly not downloaded with Graal by default now it seems :( I always have to hunt it down.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,551
Posted By DustyPorViva
http://i.imgur.com/W4kOr.png

http://i.imgur.com/W4kOr.png
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,311
Posted By DustyPorViva
Except it was specifically scripted to NOT be...

Except it was specifically scripted to NOT be better than default HD, but the same.
Forum: Future Improvements 09-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,065
Posted By DustyPorViva
There's already staff activity in /openaccess, it...

There's already staff activity in /openaccess, it just needs to be expanded to include more than just NC activity.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,906
Posted By DustyPorViva
Man that is really depressing to hear. If there...

Man that is really depressing to hear. If there was absolutely any server I had any respect for and really hoped to see it released it was Atlantis. However the respect goes to the devs, not the...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 61,741
Posted By DustyPorViva
If only there weren't an entire thread where many...

If only there weren't an entire thread where many people posted countless bugs and quirks that they desired to be fixed to make v6 more accessible to them... It's as if people DO care to try to get...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.