Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 271
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hezzy002
Forum: Hiring for Era 11-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 17,753
Posted By Hezzy002
You'll have to pay me extra for that.

You'll have to pay me extra for that.
Forum: Era Main Forum 10-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,489
Posted By Hezzy002
yeah and the girls were ugly, plus nobody was...

yeah and the girls were ugly, plus nobody was dancing anyway
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,788
Posted By Hezzy002
You can add any weapon to yourself if you replace...

You can add any weapon to yourself if you replace the string sent to the server.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,876
Posted By Hezzy002
I bet you feel so violated. It's stored in your...

I bet you feel so violated. It's stored in your scriptfiles folder, just delete the Era folder if you don't want it there any more.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-03-2011, 04:22 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 880
Posted By Hezzy002
Forum: Code Gallery 09-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,707
Posted By Hezzy002
pwn'd!!

pwn'd!!
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,883
Posted By Hezzy002
function onActionServerside(action) { if...

function onActionServerside(action) {
if (action == "play") {
song = params[1];
for (pl : players) {
pl.triggerClient("gui", name, "play", song);
}
}
}
//#CLIENTSIDE...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,997
Posted By Hezzy002
The editor supports rotation, currently on a...

The editor supports rotation, currently on a per-sprite basis with ROTATIONEFFECT, and hopefully I can rig up a per-frame rotation effect in GS2. I'll have to experiment with how rotation of sprites...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,997
Posted By Hezzy002
Progress, has all the features from GraalShop and...

Progress, has all the features from GraalShop and then rotation at the moment. Can import movieclip position/rotation/scaling animations directly from Flash and translate them into ganis. That...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,549
Posted By Hezzy002
happy birthday :}

happy birthday :}
Forum: Gani Construction 08-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,997
Posted By Hezzy002
It's for per-frame rotation.. The only way to...

It's for per-frame rotation.. The only way to accomplish that is to either make instances of multiple ROTATEEFFECT'd sprites or to do it via script, and iterating through a few objects and setting a...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,997
Posted By Hezzy002
I had planned on just doing something like...

I had planned on just doing something like building a script like this automagically for the user and appending it to file:

SCRIPT
function onCreated() {
0_map[frame] = rotation;
//..for...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,997
Posted By Hezzy002
This one isn't ingame, it's offline, a separate...

This one isn't ingame, it's offline, a separate executable. I can't display particles without parsing out Stefan's particle system declarations, and I have no idea how his format works and am not...
Forum: Gani Construction 08-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 8,997
Posted By Hezzy002
Custom gani editor

Heya, so I'm making a new gani editor and I want to implement a lot of the features that Graal's has been lacking for a while.

Throw a list below. Maybe someone could come up with a hack that...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-25-2011, 02:06 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 11,491
Posted By Hezzy002
I missed it? Aww..

I missed it? Aww..
Forum: Feature request 08-22-2011, 06:16 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 18,929
Posted By Hezzy002
I love how people have to hack things in, and...

I love how people have to hack things in, and have to discover things on their own (Even though it's running in a ****ing sandbox that Stefan should know everything about) and Graal is actively...
Forum: Code Gallery 08-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,438
Posted By Hezzy002
Completely agree. Would be great to be able to...

Completely agree. Would be great to be able to toggle and configure a built-in interpolation.
Forum: Level Design 08-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 78,657
Posted By Hezzy002
I really like the idea of a vertical scrolling...

I really like the idea of a vertical scrolling SHMUP in Graal.. Thanks for the ideas :D
Forum: Code Gallery 08-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 3,438
Posted By Hezzy002
Better interpolation.

For some simple time-based interpolation I didn't like the way move() worked (It's not time based, it's updated based on when you send the request), and this method...
Forum: Level Design 08-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Replies: 170
Views: 78,657
Posted By Hezzy002
Would be pretty cool to do that with a public...

Would be pretty cool to do that with a public Dropbox or something. Maybe a 1 hour mapping competition with teams on a server with an OLE.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 8,473
Posted By Hezzy002
Trivial to implement with a framebuffer object or...

Trivial to implement with a framebuffer object or render target..
Forum: Sounds & Music 08-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,781
Posted By Hezzy002
I've used SFXR for a Bomberman clone on Graal,...

I've used SFXR for a Bomberman clone on Graal, but it doesn't fit in with a vanilla Graal sound replacement pack.
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-12-2011, 04:43 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,164
Posted By Hezzy002
hooray more staff tools

hooray more staff tools
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,079
Posted By Hezzy002
It's usually because AVI is an easy format to...

It's usually because AVI is an easy format to write to and you can encode it in real time with as little impact on performance as possible. If it were to not encode it in realtime, your videos would...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,347
Posted By Hezzy002
no (Your more respectable options are a...

no

(Your more respectable options are a DBNPC that uses SQL DB's or file i/o.)
Showing results 226 to 250 of 271

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.