Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadow5596321
Forum: Zone 04-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,821
Posted By Shadow5596321
You magically appear and post this? So, how...

You magically appear and post this?

So, how are you enjoying your new position?

Am I wrong? I caught you on that trial trying to provoke me.
Forum: Zone 04-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,821
Posted By Shadow5596321
You seem to think this wannabe Thriller is the...

You seem to think this wannabe Thriller is the real Thriller.

We know its Revo.


also, whoever hosted on gwars. Nice job clearing the warp.
Forum: Zone 04-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 9,821
Posted By Shadow5596321
Prizes blow, two of the eggs are completely...

Prizes blow, two of the eggs are completely hidden and only way you're going to find them is by having someone tell you.

Fail easter for Zone... again.

Not to mention I didn't get the prize...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 04-24-2011, 03:02 AM
Replies: 193
Views: 40,459
Posted By Shadow5596321
Wow, I wish you would stop going into every...

Wow, I wish you would stop going into every thread and complain about it. The player's can't do **** about it, if globals/mangement won't do a thing then you're ****ed until the time of the ban is up.
Forum: Zone 04-24-2011, 12:24 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Shadow5596321
Who knows, we only know that Stefan annouced that...

Who knows, we only know that Stefan annouced that the PC and iPhone version of Zone will be on the same server.
Forum: Zone 04-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Shadow5596321
It went down from lack of a team I'm guessing.

It went down from lack of a team I'm guessing.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,888
Posted By Shadow5596321
Haha it does look like it fits on Zodiac

Haha it does look like it fits on Zodiac
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Shadow5596321
Terrible, abusive, corrupted team?

Terrible, abusive, corrupted team?
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 09:47 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,796
Posted By Shadow5596321
Aslong if it doesn't have the current mangement. ...

Aslong if it doesn't have the current mangement.

It has a chance.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,937
Posted By Shadow5596321
You can do piss poor updates and you'll still get...

You can do piss poor updates and you'll still get people who go "NICE1"

Works for Zone anyway.
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 04:01 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Shadow5596321
I was on earlier, only saw pancake and his group...

I was on earlier, only saw pancake and his group of butt humping friends.

also, from what I've saw from that conversation is that you're the new GPA.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-23-2011, 03:45 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,937
Posted By Shadow5596321
so creative.

so creative.
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Shadow5596321
I'm not even surprised in the least bit. ...

I'm not even surprised in the least bit.


wait, why the hell does a uc server need a gp admin?
Forum: Zone 04-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Shadow5596321
I fixed your list. Trial limitations are...

I fixed your list.

Trial limitations are literally removed, and with the current weapons it doesn't matter about the hp difference. Also, you can't really fix the lag if you live outside north...
Forum: Tech Support 04-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,145
Posted By Shadow5596321
It has been happening at random times. Across all...

It has been happening at random times. Across all servers.

I've changed the resolution and I'm still getting it.
Forum: Tech Support 04-22-2011, 04:29 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,145
Posted By Shadow5596321
FPS is terrible.

I don't know what's been causing it, but lately I've been having terrible FPS but all my other games run just fine.

I've tried changing the settings around but to no luck.


-edit- It seems it...
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:25 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,902
Posted By Shadow5596321
stephen 2.0 yo he spends time on other...

stephen 2.0 yo

he spends time on other servers than the one he manages.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:22 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Shadow5596321
Planet Points farming.

Planet Points farming.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 04:09 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,835
Posted By Shadow5596321
Yeah..... Easter is going to blow ass for...

Yeah.....

Easter is going to blow ass for Zone.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Replies: 245
Views: 54,308
Posted By Shadow5596321
Might as well be dead. Powerpro's scripting is a...

Might as well be dead. Powerpro's scripting is a serious joke and with their ideas we're going to see people hitting immortal by PP farming.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-21-2011, 02:07 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,929
Posted By Shadow5596321
Its PC would fit quite nicely.

Its PC would fit quite nicely.
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,703
Posted By Shadow5596321
What generation do you have?

What generation do you have?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-20-2011, 10:27 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,703
Posted By Shadow5596321
May I ask you a question? Why the downgrade?

May I ask you a question?

Why the downgrade?
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-20-2011, 04:15 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 10,682
Posted By Shadow5596321
http://www.90stshirts.com/media/catalog/product/ca...

http://www.90stshirts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/150x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/i/file_18.gif
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,382
Posted By Shadow5596321
Isn't Era's ETA Name? If so, that'll explain why...

Isn't Era's ETA Name? If so, that'll explain why you have the job.
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.