Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: MiniOne
Forum: Zone News 04-25-2009, 01:56 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 52,677
Posted By MiniOne
I don't like the oldbie one :( I haven't reached...

I don't like the oldbie one :( I haven't reached 1500 hours and I've played since at least 05.
XD At DDC

Ownage Medal - Flaw IXI twice in a row (With a weapon of Steve's choice) :) I'd like to...
Forum: Zone 04-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,083
Posted By MiniOne
I disagree :( this will result in overpowered...

I disagree :( this will result in overpowered weapons like enhancerpuslar and DH18 becoming even more overpowered. Sadly this would only be good if it was applied to weaker guns.
I like the...
Forum: Zone 04-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Whats the point of hosting events with a...

Whats the point of hosting events with a playercount of five? There simply is no point.

As you can see Zone lacks the wide range of objectives and the advertisement is quite poor, if you just...
Forum: Zone News 04-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 52,677
Posted By MiniOne
You need to give a type of reward, since I see no...

You need to give a type of reward, since I see no point in collecting medals, I just don't bother.

How about:
Achieve 2200 spar rating;
Win 50 Deathmatch rounds;
Get 20 speeder kills;
Win 5...
Forum: Zone 04-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 5,025
Posted By MiniOne
What are the races (of aliens) on Zone? Storm...

What are the races (of aliens) on Zone? Storm Rider and Sweep Fleet don't exactly sound like breeds of aliens, maybe try renaming them.
Replace Hayashi with Xanadu, just because its more widely...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-24-2009, 12:23 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,303
Posted By MiniOne
I don't think br has been around, but just saying...

I don't think br has been around, but just saying that if you were to make green pistols, then people could easy say that you are required to make a photon pistol.

Also best three rifles are blue...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,303
Posted By MiniOne
Well either way photon came out before green...

Well either way photon came out before green rifle :P LRpulsar red rifle and blue rifle are the three rifles :) Not the photon.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,776
Posted By MiniOne
Hmm you got me there but I would suggest using...

Hmm you got me there but I would suggest using your time on more efficient updates to make the server seem more professional, so if advertisements get across and bring in new players, they won't...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-22-2009, 11:15 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,303
Posted By MiniOne
If you create a green pistol wouldn't it be...

If you create a green pistol wouldn't it be necessary to make a photon pistol, since photon came out before green rifle and was considered apart of the three rifles (Blue rifle, Red rifle and Photon)
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 03:24 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
I just realized most people who start playing...

I just realized most people who start playing don't even know how to type, its funny since they can't ask and I can't see it in the help booth on dropships.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 03:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,776
Posted By MiniOne
I highly doubt players will return to fight some...

I highly doubt players will return to fight some aliens, though they might to play with friends.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,776
Posted By MiniOne
I didn't realize zone even had a story line up to...

I didn't realize zone even had a story line up to this point.
I like crono's idea of fighting aliens, though the playercount sucks so there's no point in applying this.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,503
Posted By MiniOne
Talking on dropship is the only thing I persist...

Talking on dropship is the only thing I persist on doing when I log onto zone, not entirely always on dropship but talking all round is the only reason I still go on zone.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 12:25 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,489
Posted By MiniOne
Except Christmas rifle, ha, how much of an epic...

Except Christmas rifle, ha, how much of an epic fail is the Christmas rifle, its so randomly done :( No offense to whoever made it but it just looks like random colors placed where ever on the gun.
Forum: Zone 04-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
I wasn't suggesting they hire ETs at this moment...

I wasn't suggesting they hire ETs at this moment but rather in future times if zone's playercount rises, and informing the server about updates wouldn't do as much as advertising.
Forum: Zone 04-20-2009, 04:26 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Nowadays without me you would have a zone forum...

Nowadays without me you would have a zone forum community of around five people :) and its gradually dying down.

Hire IXI :) The nub might be able to do something to improve zone.
Forum: Zone 04-20-2009, 04:24 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,489
Posted By MiniOne
Zone has no need for uber gfxing :) Who cares...

Zone has no need for uber gfxing :) Who cares about guns when you have no players.
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Without me Zone forums would be dead :(

Without me Zone forums would be dead :(
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 10:33 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,267
Posted By MiniOne
No body gets to fight Stefan basically :( I've...

No body gets to fight Stefan basically :( I've only fought him once, and yes I won :D
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 06:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,776
Posted By MiniOne
I was too lazy to read most of it, so after the...

I was too lazy to read most of it, so after the first two lines, it was quite interesting :)
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 06:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,269
Posted By MiniOne
Why not just have no video? It drew me in...

Why not just have no video?
It drew me in without a video, it was just some fancy looking picture that made me go, OMG I WANNA BE A THIEF!

Anyone know the pic I'm talking bout?
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,269
Posted By MiniOne
When people advertise they usually exaggerate the...

When people advertise they usually exaggerate the truth.
Firstly have you seen the videos from the last contest? Honestly, they weren't all that great.
Second I second that the video on the graal...
Forum: Zone 04-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
I'm grounded so right now I have nothing better...

I'm grounded so right now I have nothing better to do then watch anime and talk to friends on msn, and post random pointless comments on graal forums.

May I ask why you have wasted around $60 on...
Forum: Zone 04-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By MiniOne
Why not just allow a bot to host random...

Why not just allow a bot to host random snowrace/jumprace/lava event every few hours, then these nubs can't go on about more and more ETs.

Or my personal solution deal with it, get out in the...
Forum: Future Improvements 04-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 10,319
Posted By MiniOne
Ya this is dumb :( Fix it please/

Ya this is dumb :(
Fix it please/
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.