Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 289
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 32 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Vulcan
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 8,191
Posted By Vulcan
http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery/playe...

http://www.graalonline.com/community/gallery/playerworlds/playerworldsera/1149561907-0.57534100.jpg
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,937
Posted By Vulcan
Happy Birthday :D

Happy Birthday :D
Forum: Guild Life 12-11-2006, 03:03 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,136
Posted By Vulcan
It is. I told Ibonic to give someone rights if he...

It is. I told Ibonic to give someone rights if he found someone he thought capable quite a while ago.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-20-2006, 02:39 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,285
Posted By Vulcan
If he didn't elaborate then he probably didn't...

If he didn't elaborate then he probably didn't want to.

This thread can be closed since the question was answered if a mod sees this.
Forum: Guild Life 11-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 4,012
Posted By Vulcan
In theory, the idea is nice, but I think trying...

In theory, the idea is nice, but I think trying to implement it now would cause a few problems. Would the current guilds with non-VIP leaders have to be erased? If so, then many active guilds would...
Forum: Zone 11-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 10,869
Posted By Vulcan
And what exactly would be expected of me? How...

And what exactly would be expected of me? How would I take action on this situation? I am not able to.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,191
Posted By Vulcan
Do not recreate deleted/closed threads...

Do not recreate deleted/closed threads...
Forum: Zone 11-06-2006, 05:32 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,572
Posted By Vulcan
The K button toggles between it now.

The K button toggles between it now.
Forum: Graal V4 Main Forum 11-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 607
Posted By Vulcan
Click F3 Go to the video tab There is...

Click F3

Go to the video tab

There is an option under Fullscreen Mode
Forum: Zone 11-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 5,927
Posted By Vulcan
I know who it is...:asleep:

I know who it is...:asleep:
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,067
Posted By Vulcan
Hypocritical? :asleep:

Hypocritical? :asleep:
Forum: Information 11-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Replies: 182
Sticky: Events Schedule
Views: 164,731
Posted By Vulcan
Saturday. Three Rounds. Prizes: 100...

Saturday.

Three Rounds.

Prizes:
100 Rockets
100 Rockets
Red Pistoles
Forum: Guild Life 10-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,057
Posted By Vulcan
Unintentionally...yes. I have not been able to...

Unintentionally...yes. I have not been able to administrate them as well as I would like to. I mentioned to Ibonic that I may not have time for guilds due to the program I am entering in school this...
Forum: Guild Life 10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,057
Posted By Vulcan
It wasn't an accusation.

It wasn't an accusation.
Forum: Guild Life 10-31-2006, 01:40 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 15,057
Posted By Vulcan
As do I.

As do I.
Forum: Gani Construction 10-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,165
Posted By Vulcan
Actually, it's SCRIPT //wow a script ...

Actually, it's

SCRIPT

//wow a script

SCRIPTEND
Forum: Kingdoms 10-02-2006, 03:35 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,192
Posted By Vulcan
I don't think she plays GK anymore. She's on...

I don't think she plays GK anymore. She's on Zodiac a lot though. Right now, actually.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,116
Posted By Vulcan
The guild was activated. I am unable to check...

The guild was activated. I am unable to check guilds as constantly on weekdays as I once was. Ibonic was made aware that it might be like this now that my schedule has changed a bit. Please don't...
Forum: Guild Life 09-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,147
Posted By Vulcan
There are no guilds with 10 or more members in...

There are no guilds with 10 or more members in pending right now...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-23-2006, 01:36 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,553
Posted By Vulcan
No.

No.
Forum: Tech Support 09-18-2006, 04:23 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,883
Posted By Vulcan
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Forum: Era Main Forum 09-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,468
Posted By Vulcan
Right! :cool:

Right! :cool:
Forum: Information 09-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Replies: 182
Sticky: Events Schedule
Views: 164,731
Posted By Vulcan
Sunday, 1:00 PM EST Event on DM, melee...

Sunday, 1:00 PM EST

Event on DM, melee weapons only, (BP/RP/Reapers) chosen by winner
I will also be accepting some guild events on Gwars tomorrow. You can Forum PM me if you and another guild...
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,320
Posted By Vulcan
Happy Birthday. This time it's actually it....

Happy Birthday. This time it's actually it. :rolleyes:
Forum: Guild Life 08-19-2006, 03:49 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,602
Posted By Vulcan
Both with no response? Wrong. Ibonic responded...

Both with no response? Wrong.
Ibonic responded to one of them and the other was closed automatically. I was waiting for another admin to comment the ticket in reply to something I commented on the...
Showing results 226 to 250 of 289

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.