Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 226 to 250 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 65 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RevolutionJS
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,936
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its getting worse and worse and it has nothing to...

Its getting worse and worse and it has nothing to do with the fact they dont have time.
I will explain it.
As example on saturday night there 50 people online, some people quit, and next saturday...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,936
Posted By RevolutionJS
I was talking about Saturday night, normal people...

I was talking about Saturday night, normal people dont have school then..
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By RevolutionJS
I dont think its crying, he just want to improve...

I dont think its crying, he just want to improve the gameplay.
And he is totally right, its just a waste that a nice planet isnt used.
And it can be fixed with some small updates.
Now its a big...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 14,079
Posted By RevolutionJS
Dont put that new sound on the SFX thing at f3.. ...

Dont put that new sound on the SFX thing at f3..
I always put that off because all the shooting sounds make me onconcetraded at my Homework..
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,936
Posted By RevolutionJS
The players who are always chatting, you call...

The players who are always chatting, you call them your friends..
They dont make space for oothers to talk with them,
When you get there its like EWWW A LAMER DUTCHIE PHOTON FRENCHIE KID EW EW EW...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 29,037
Posted By RevolutionJS
I 100% agree with Wehec and Davy.

I 100% agree with Wehec and Davy.
Forum: Zone 03-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,936
Posted By RevolutionJS
Could you please explain me that?

Could you please explain me that?
Forum: Zone 03-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,936
Posted By RevolutionJS
Hurry!

You need to hurry with updates, saturday evening 14 players online, Don't let it come any further.
if we don't do anything it is probally to late.
Take this serious.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Hahaha!

Hahaha!
Forum: Zone 03-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 14,079
Posted By RevolutionJS
Nice Idea, and I dont think its hard to script.

Nice Idea, and I dont think its hard to script.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Its just Jurre, hes not so hot as me and Donark.

Its just Jurre, hes not so hot as me and Donark.
Forum: Zone 03-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 82,980
Posted By RevolutionJS
No thanks, im staying.

No thanks, im staying.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Lets leave this stupid converstation :D Its...

Lets leave this stupid converstation :D

Its Donark
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
I is always with an capital I.

I is always with an capital I.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Ye next week I have exam at english so maybe...

Ye next week I have exam at english so maybe after that I typ a bit bettter :)
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
New one: geuss who it is!

New one: geuss who it is!
Forum: Zone 03-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,733
Posted By RevolutionJS
Zone sub forums I think.

Zone sub forums I think.
Forum: Zone 03-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,733
Posted By RevolutionJS
This is a picture I took MiniOne: King of the...

This is a picture I took
MiniOne: King of the last word:
Forum: Wiki Administration Team 03-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 1,406,809
Posted By RevolutionJS
Wouldn't Nataxo be perfect?

Wouldn't Nataxo be perfect?
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,159
Posted By RevolutionJS
Stop with seeing existing Guns in new Guns.

Stop with seeing existing Guns in new Guns.
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
Can you explain that?

Can you explain that?
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,174
Posted By RevolutionJS
My idea: Lets not hire someone who havnt been...

My idea:
Lets not hire someone who havnt been online for years, olbies..
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Replies: 128
Views: 16,358
Posted By RevolutionJS
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Zone News 03-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By RevolutionJS
Nope it doesnt.

Nope it doesnt.
Forum: Zone News 03-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 33,745
Posted By RevolutionJS
<3 What a awsome Idea steve

<3 What a awsome Idea steve
Showing results 226 to 250 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.